First day of not mixing my weed with tobacco

Peng

So I've smoked weed with tobacco for 20 years and loved and hated it. I don't smoke bakky alone and never have but it was introduced this way.
I love the knock out it gives but don't love the way you put one out in the evening and are thinking of another I know this is the bakky.
Last Xmas I brought my family the mighty me my husband and son and I am the only one that reaches for it as I have been trying to dissociate the two.
When they have a Vape they love it and get really blasted.
Well my son has decided he wants to quit tobacco and I can see he's struggling so I want to in support and so is hubby.
Only thing is now I've said I will it's like my brains gone onto mourning or something all I can think of is a spliff. I only smoke 3 a night so shows the hooks it has even at low doses.
I want to start toking Lil pure one's and Vape I know this site is fuck combustion and I'm prob gonna get that means pure too, Buuuuuuuut how long did it take anyone that does do this to get used to and actually enjoy a puri without the bakky? I won't give in as my mind is set on making sure I stay strong for my son.
Thanks in advance

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Peng i didn't smoke tobacco with my cannabis just cannabis alone for 30 years. It took me about 2 -3 weeks before I felt I was over feeling the need to smoke my cannabis. I would use a high heat to help to transition. Also look into the @VapCap . It uses a butane lighter. That might help you transition to vaporizing alone because it's closest to smoking to any vaporizer ive had experience with.

Welcome to FC and good luck.:):leaf:

Peng

@Peng i didn't smoke tobacco with my cannabis just cannabis alone for 30 years. It took me about 2 -3 weeks before I felt I was over feeling the need to smoke my cannabis. I would use a high heat to help to transition. Also look into the @VapCap . It uses a butane lighter. That might help you transition to vaporizing alone because it's closest to smoking to any vaporizer ive had experience with.
Thanks I will look into that as it's nice to not have to worry about charging either.

Top Bottom