Feeling of wax pen versus DHV

Robert-in-YEG

How many here use concentrates, as well as dry herb?

As well as dry herb vaping, I picked up a Yocan pen and a few grams of shatter/wax, and decided to give it a try.

What I have found is that the hits off the wax are very very intense, as they should be, The TCH hits me to the point where I start to get nauseous during a draw, but the effect only lasts seconds. I will keep taking 2 or 3 shorter draws (the first one wipes me out), and call it quits.

The psychoactive effect seems to peak about 2-5 minutes later, and then I really don't feel much of anything. I might try another light pull or two, but it just isn't satisfying.

Dry herb vape for me is different. I am more of a sipper, than a ripper. When I vape, I pack my device and generally run the same bowl through three sessions. The first 3 minute run is at 320. I then wait 5-10 minutes and run a second round at 380, and a final at 420.

After a vape, I feel more mellow than stoned, and I generally feel energetic. This feeling lasts for 45-60 minutes, and by the time two hours of passed, I feel nothing.

What are you thoughts on wax verus herb?

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: shredder
Top Bottom