Favorite Instagram Glass Follows

jasp3r

Hey FC. Recently have ventured into the world of Instagram and was wondering if anyone had a list of blowers they have gotten pieces from / know they blow vaporware. Besides 508Phineas and OGB :)

MoltenTiger

I've got several rigs custom made by Trap Glass, big recommendation. Check out these gems. One day I may have to request another 14mm in a specific colourway. He was awesome to deal with and made some really cool drop downs from a drawing/detail I sent, plus i got two all colour recyclers for less than the RRP of one. Quote was on point. I got a big order worth far more than I paid and it's all strong and supreme quality.

A while later I got a torus from Costa glass. I like the piece but got a little fucked around. Since then I've seen some questionable things surrounding that 'artist'. The rig is decent enough, I like it, but it was a poor value purchase (even as a cheaper option).

Trap is/was an apprentice of Freeek Glass.

Buy from someone reputable with good skill and presentation, lots of people are spinning up crap and charging a ridiculous amount for their low skill labour.

Top Bottom