Favorite "Gadgets"?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
The other day I was trying to explain to my wife why I like messing with the Persei and it's various attachments. She told me that I "just love fucking around with gadgets". She hates messing around with shit and I tried to argue, but she was right. As usual.

So I gathered up some of my favorite gadgets to show here. I'd love to see other people's favorite gadgets and why they are your favorites. I guess I'm always looking for new, cool shit to play with!

1932709_1404498126477523_809785972_o.jpg

Mine are:

Front Row:

Kindle Paperwhite- My wife surprised me with this one for my last birthday. I have probably run 2 dozen ebooks through it since June. I read a lot and this thing is amazing. I also have Prime, so I get tons of free and drastically reduced books.

WD TV Live- This is how I watch movies now. I used to have hundreds of DVDs. Now I just drop MKV (and almost any other type of video) files on a HD and watch it in HD on my TVs.

iPad- Mine is old and I need a new one, but it's great to able to surf the web, etc. while in bed!

Next Row:

IPhone- Yea, I know Samsung is the way to go these days, but I love my iPhone. I'm an Apple guy.

Cloud EVO- Yep, it is THAT good.

Pax- My first one was problematic, but this one kills it. It got quite a workout at Lockn' this past September.

Persei with SR74- I just got this and I am still learning the ins and outs (there are many!), but I am loving it :)

Solo- I have had this for a couple of years and it's a workhorse. When my original Cloud died, I used the Solo as a backup for about 8 months. I can't recommend it enough.

Finally, in the back:

Klipsch Gallery™ G-17 Air - AirPlay® enabled speaker system. This works with iTunes wirelessly. I have 100 gigs of tunes on my Mac Mini and I control it all with an app on my iPhone. I've owned a ton of high end stereo equipment over the years and this thing rivals any of them as far as sound goes.

Top Bottom