• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Father's Day gift for myself! Please help!

Dargin B

Hi everyone! Glad to join this forum! I've just gotten into vaping and would like a recommendation on my next purchase. Some background. 42 years old, recently divorced, and just gave my ex half my tax return! Now its my turn...

I started smoking bud around 14 or 15...smoked daily for 20 years...took 5 years off and picked up my love for cannabis again in the last 12-18 months. I love toys so here is what I am have recently purchased:

1) Volcano Hydrid - Got it last night and OMG!! 2 whip bowls and 2 balloons over the night had me right!! I see this as more of a session night piece to spend most of the evening with...

2) Mighty - Supposed to land next week. I like the bigger battery and portability of this compared to the mighty. I am in California so I don't need full stealth here.

3) Firefly - First vape purchased. Love the taste and versatility. I don't like how precise you have to be to get a fat rip. I can see myself occasionally having a bowl by myself on the couch with this one..

4) Cloud Evo - Supposed to land end of month (Will prob keep this at my GF's house since she lives 90 min away.

5) VooPoo Drag 2 w/ TAF TI Sai / bubbler - I finally got it working ok. I can see myself using this for concentrates a few night a week. I do not like how fragile it is and the set up / variable are a pain in the ass for me.

What I am looking for:

1) Ease of use
2) Fat milky rips
3) Home use
4) Quickness of use / 1-5 hitter territory

Would a MUSA or Sticky Brick be my best option? I am not concerned with price. Thanks in advance!

EverythingsHazy

Hi everyone! Glad to join this forum! I've just gotten into vaping and would like a recommendation on my next purchase. Some background. 42 years old, recently divorced, and just gave my ex half my tax return! Now its my turn...

I started smoking bud around 14 or 15...smoked daily for 20 years...took 5 years off and picked up my love for cannabis again in the last 12-18 months. I love toys so here is what I am have recently purchased:

1) Volcano Hydrid - Got it last night and OMG!! 2 whip bowls and 2 balloons over the night had me right!! I see this as more of a session night piece to spend most of the evening with...

2) Mighty - Supposed to land next week. I like the bigger battery and portability of this compared to the mighty. I am in California so I don't need full stealth here.

3) Firefly - First vape purchased. Love the taste and versatility. I don't like how precise you have to be to get a fat rip. I can see myself occasionally having a bowl by myself on the couch with this one..

4) Cloud Evo - Supposed to land end of month (Will prob keep this at my GF's house since she lives 90 min away.

5) VooPoo Drag 2 w/ TAF TI Sai / bubbler - I finally got it working ok. I can see myself using this for concentrates a few night a week. I do not like how fragile it is and the set up / variable are a pain in the ass for me.

What I am looking for:

1) Ease of use
2) Fat milky rips
3) Home use
4) Quickness of use / 1-5 hitter territory

Would a MUSA or Sticky Brick be my best option? I am not concerned with price. Thanks in advance!
E-Nano and a nice water piece.

EverythingsHazy,

Chainfish

7th floor LSV, the Robocop of logs. Very versatile. And treat yourself to shitload of accessories to, you're worth it. Welcome to the group

Chainfish,
Reactions: Dargin B

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I definitely recommend having a log in your collection. The Woodscents Aromalog, from @Ed's TnT is a fantastic log.

My most recent purchase (my 4/20 gift to myself this year) is a Flowerpot Vrod (from Newvape), and I freaking LOVE IT! I don't know that there is a more powerful, or more versatile, desktop vaporizer on the market right now.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Dargin B

Dargin B

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of your input. I am going to get the
7th floor LSV, the Robocop of logs. Very versatile. And treat yourself to shitload of accessories to, you're worth it. Welcome to the group

I went with your suggestion. This seems perfect for me. I got a bunch of the accessories as well. Thanks again. It's a large vaping world out there and this site sure helps!

Dargin B

SWEET! To start I ordered: cooling device, silver wand / vape, storage bag, water adapter, honeycomb wand, and screens. I see myself starting off only using the wand and bing attachment. I can get a whip at a later date (and I have my Hybrid / Evo whip attachments). Looks like I can't post in the old locked thread so I will register on the new site and introduce myself haha.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
SWEET! To start I ordered: cooling device, silver wand / vape, storage bag, water adapter, honeycomb wand, and screens. I see myself starting off only using the wand and bing attachment. I can get a whip at a later date (and I have my Hybrid / Evo whip attachments). Looks like I can't post in the old locked thread so I will register on the new site and introduce myself haha.

Coming back and sharing your opinions on NFC in the thread for that device would be the best thing you could do!

Top Bottom