Extreme Q accessories?? Custom whips, vapor domes perhaps?

Ohigho

I'm interested in purchasing a vaporizer and the Extreme Q is looking to be about it based on the temp range and the bag or whip options. OT anyone purchase the $200 units from ebay by chance?

Anyway, I would like to purchase, at least, a custom mouthpiece for the unit and wondered what third-party sources for custom mouthpieces were available. Etc. Will any other custom whips work for the mouthpiece? Also is there any call for a vapor dome on an EQ? And if so any sources for those?

Ohigho,

Ohigho

So no one knows if the Extreme Qs whip can fit any mouth pieces made for other whips?

Modnote: No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention.

Ohigho,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Might look at the Extreme thread.... I don't have an E or EQ so not sure of the whip size.

Cleardome was making some pretty neat E stuff.... Look for his RevolVerre Glass thread in the Lounge :) for a link to his shop.

Lo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Lo said:
Might look at the Extreme thread.... I don't have an E or EQ so not sure of the whip size.

Cleardome was making some pretty neat E stuff.... Look for his RevolVerre Glass thread in the Lounge :) for a link to his shop.
I have one of Alex's elbows and it is hella cool. Improved performance over stock and very cool looking.

chucku,

Ohigho

Thankyou :D

I had searched Etsy yesterday looking for simuliar items but had no luck. On looking at his page I have a suspicion that I have a glass bowl head made by him. Is it Alex Grey/Gray?

Ohigho,

photobooth

chucku said:
Lo said:

I have one of Alex's elbows and it is hella cool. Improved performance over stock and very cool looking.
I have been eying some of those custom elbows, they require thicker tubing than the stock Extreme tubing right?
I've looked through a few tubing threads and am still confused as to which tubing would work best for Cleardome's custom Extreme Q accessories.
Does anyone have a recommendation/link for some suitable tubing that would ship to Canada?

photobooth,

chucku

Charles Urbane
photobooth said:
chucku said:
Lo said:

I have been eying some of those custom elbows, they require thicker tubing than the stock Extreme tubing right?
I've looked through a few tubing threads and am still confused as to which tubing would work best for Cleardome's custom Extreme Q accessories.
Does anyone have a recommendation/link for some suitable tubing that would ship to Canada?
I use silicone tubing that I purchased from US Plastics. I use the same tubing I used for the stock elbow. I stretches so it will work with Alex's elbows. Following is a link for the same stuff. Just measure what you have and buy the size that matches. It is also a big improvement over the stock tubing.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=23884&catid=799

chucku,

vapePNW

I purchased my Extreme Q on Amazon over a month ago and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made! Excellent product, though I was looking for unique accessories. I came across one glass blower from Canada on the web, he has some great accessories. I am drooling over the glass vertical balloon attachment (no tubing!). Prices are steep- mouth piece alone is 1/4 the price I paid for the entire vaporizer with accessories.

www.rockwise.net

This guy also has all Airizer standard accessories for normal prices. Probably cheaper to shop around eBay, though, for replacing elbows, whips, screens, bowls, and bags.....

vapePNW,
Top Bottom