Extreme Balloon

VaporKing

i read ona forum that someone actually baked a chicken in thier balloon. it was a balloon from a Volcano i think but it should work with the Extreme right? my balloon it sticking together on the inside when i blow it up. how long did you wait untill you thought your balloon was cashed?

VaporKing,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
VaporKing said:
i read ona forum that someone actually baked a chicken in thier balloon. it was a balloon from a Volcano i think but it should work with the Extreme right? my balloon it sticking together on the inside when i blow it up. how long did you wait untill you thought your balloon was cashed?
yes you use oven bags as vapor bags but the rest i didnt understand :uhoh:

Hennessy1414,

PeteYpuFF

I replace the bag when it taste bad or If It gets so sticky that it puts a strain on the fan motor.

PeteYpuFF,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Hennessy1414 said:
VaporKing said:
what he meant was, a person took a bag that was old and resinated, and then cooked a chicken in it to extract the resin

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
Hennessy1414 said:
VaporKing said:
what he meant was, a person took a bag that was old and resinated, and then cooked a chicken in it to extract the resin
oh.....word :brow:

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
VaporKing said:
well i definatelly have to try this when my bags spent.
EDIT AFTER SOME BOWLS :
:lol: yes sure try it and review !! I hope the bag will keep all the good thc trap it the chiken!!!!!:lmao:

i was just trying to keep a minimum of serious here ...

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Clear_Dome said:
VaporKing said:
well i definatelly have to try this when my bags spent.
?! wtf are that kind of thread dude ......will you realy cook a chiken in wasted vaporizer bag to get hi ?! or you write this post just to polu the forum ... next time keep that kind of thread in your head :bang:
hey now, hes new and may not know the rules yet, chill the bad vibes and vape another bowl man

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Top Bottom