• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Exploding vaporizers!!!!!?

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
i want to run PD durability tests on my own...when i get my third unit that is :cool:

heres a list im thinking of starting

~dropped from a car moving at 80MPH
~dragged by said car going at 60MPH (pd tied to a rope...you get my drift)
~thrown off the roof of a tall building :brow:
~frozen solid...then thawed out :uhoh:

i think after all that and it still being able to work would be worth the $150 i had to spend on a third one :cool:

one day...one day

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Frickr

Hennessy1414 said:
i want to run PD durability tests on my own...when i get my third unit that is :cool:

heres a list im thinking of starting

~dropped from a car moving at 80MPH
~dragged by said car going at 60MPH (pd tied to a rope...you get my drift)
~thrown off the roof of a tall building :brow:
~frozen solid...then thawed out :uhoh:

i think after all that and it still being able to work would be worth the $150 i had to spend on a third one :cool:

one day...one day

that would be one scared up pd when you get done, and if it still worked, just continue using it haha. little buzz butter and it will be good to go! if and when you do this post some links for youtube videos, this cant go unrecored

Frickr,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
oh the only reason i wanna do this is FOR the youtube videos and of course....

SO all of you can see how much the pd KICKASS! :brow:

Hennessy1414,

supavape420

Tommy Chong
you gotta have someone ready to get it on the side of the road so they can hit after you drop it:brow:
but idk this still kind of seems like a waste of money for a few tests
maybe if PD was giving you discounts to do the test?:2c:

supavape420,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
firecracker down the heat exchange? i bet itd still hit like champ, but taste like ass and gunpowder
:p ewww...that would just shame it..no test in that

if I threw it off a building and committed ;pd; manslaughter :lmao: that would be rough to report that kinda shit

new car test for the pd....we duct tape like 4 units around a F-250 truck tire ....drive around the yard all crazy and shit (donuts of the sort) and take em off and still have them working...most EXTREME video ever

WIN!

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom