• 2:00 - 3:00

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 3:00 - 4:00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:00 - to ground zero nuclear blast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Baron23

In a recent thread, it came about that I allowed how I run my EVO at about 1:15 - 1:30 on the dial for whole flower and believe that I get very well extracted AVB. I also allowed as how this seems to be a fairly common dial position/temp based on anecdotal rememberances of past discussions.

So, now to try to put some objectivity to it in a completely statistically invalid manner! haha

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
And is that what you do?

Honestly, I'm probably the worst person to ask. I just picked up the device and havn't been impressed by the flavor compared to other vapes. I started running at the noon position but on the second pull there was pronounced burnt popcorn notes. Concerned about my experience, I contacted XHL and 2:00 was the position they recommended so I'm giving that a shot. There is no combustion at that setting.

CastIronHits,

Baron23

Honestly, I'm probably the worst person to ask. I just picked up the device and havn't been impressed by the flavor compared to other vapes. I started running at the noon position but on the second pull there was pronounced burnt popcorn notes. Concerned about my experience, I contacted XHL and 2:00 was the position they recommended so I'm giving that a shot. There is no combustion at that setting.
Wow, so if popcorn at noon I suspect more at 2 but good luck and let us know your results.

Cheers

Baron23,

virtualpurple

Wow, so if popcorn at noon I suspect more at 2 but good luck and let us know your results.

Cheers

I preferred the Evo between 12 and 2. I liked clouding the joint up so I probably spend most of the time at 2 or maybe even 3.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: VegNVape

Gigsabits53

Wow that surprises me. The Evo is one of my best flavor vapes. I tend to start at 1 and go to 2 or just a bit past 2. I like to finish the basket with lots of vapor.

Gigsabits53,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
@Baron23, yip, 1 - 2 mostly here also. But of course, with so many variables (the biggest & ugliest being me), this sometimes gets dialed back to around noon for those lighter, more flavorsome draws, and at others pushed up to around 3 o'clock when a headbanging rip is what the doctor has ordered.

All I will say regarding extraction is that set at 1 - 2 the EVO generally gives me everything I need with very little left behind. And although I obviously do not know exactly how complete, it looks & feels like pretty complete extraction to me.
And that's the way, aha aha, I like it.

:peace:

Top Bottom