Europe's legalization

Alligator427

They did it! They (kind-of) legalized it! You won't be a criminal in Germany anymore if you possess less than 25 g in public (or up to 50 g at home).
Can't write right now, must celebrate, cu later :)

Holi Festival Fun GIF
Really happy for the german people. I hope that the line will move with this decision in EU and especially in my fucking country where we have to stay hiden to growth our favorite plant and consume it with our beloved vaporizer.

Alligator427

In the same time, in my fucking country, France, one of the most repressiv in EU, the asshole president said that he want make the life impossible for the cannabis consumers.
Sorry in French (google translate is your friend) :

Last edited:

olysh pops

On Telegram, Marseille[2nd largest city in France]'s drug dealers continue to do business, despite operation "Clear space".

On their Telegram channels, where they exchange prices, schedules and delivery proposals, Marseille's drug dealers seem to be only marginally affected by the large-scale police operation launched by the authorities on Tuesday, in the presence of Emmanuel Macron.

telegram-selling-drug.jpg

"Hi everyone, we're open." Seen from the Telegram network, popular with drug dealers, the "Clear space" operation launched with great fanfare in Marseille in the presence of the Head of State on Tuesday, March 19, doesn't seem to have had any lasting effect on business.

A few outlets in the Castellane district have had to suspend their activities. "Friends, sorry for the inconvenience, the police have been here since the opening, but I don't know for how long," apologized Gotham Porche Drive on Tuesday evening.But for most, the disruption lasted only a few hours. Another dealer had also published Tuesday evening: "To all our customers, we're sorry for the inconvenient situation today, the police stayed for a very long time", while adding: "the coffee shop welcomes you tomorrow from 10 a.m.", and "for latecomers, we are currently closing at 3 a.m.".

From "Boubou Moula" to "La Frappe à Mickey", in the Marseille area, there are easily twenty such channels.
Some promote a particular "oven" - a point of deal - many offer home delivery services. The channel also enables them to alert their customers to the police presence. On the morning of Wednesday March 20, most of them displayed their usual logo indicating that they were open and that
deliveries are available.

"Super promotion"

With so much on offer, vendors are trying to differentiate themselves by offering "super promotions" on "100-gram plates", "two pieces bought, third offered", or small gifts. On Tuesday, one vendor promised "discounts and gifts (filter, grinder, cigarette, scratch-off ticket) with every order". Others are banking on the notoriety conferred by their long-standing presence: "We strive to bring you the best quality and quantity to satisfy your needs", boasted a Castellane account on the same day, which boasts of "the trust you've placed in our brand for over 20 years".

Some betting on product traceability, like this account, which doesn't hesitate where to buy, and offers a choice of different types of cannabis: from Amnesia666, rated five stars, to the coffee-spice-earthy" flavor, recommended for "depression, lack of appetite and lack of sleep"; or G13, with its "woody-fruity" flavor, better for treating "anxiety and pain".

There are even "meta-channels" that aggregate the ads of various dealers, and even offer them "validation", supposed to guarantee their reliability. To stand out from the crowd compete in visual inventiveness. "Coffee Joker" has worked colorful logos, while "Coffee Johnny" prefers a logo featuring the action movie character John Wick, pistols in hand. One of them, who "delivers throughout the 13 [Bouches-du-Rhône] region from 2 pm", opts for direct demonstration, with short videos in which a gloved hand presents the various products on sale: weed, resin,
Another promises "top-quality coke", with photos to back it up.

[...]

Source

Last edited:

Alligator427

On Telegram, Marseille[2nd largest city in France]'s drug dealers continue to do business, despite operation "Clear space".

On their Telegram channels, where they exchange prices, schedules and delivery proposals, Marseille's drug dealers seem to be only marginally affected by the large-scale police operation launched by the authorities on Tuesday, in the presence of Emmanuel Macron.

telegram-selling-drug.jpg

"Hi everyone, we're open." Seen from the Telegram network, popular with drug dealers, the "Clear space" operation launched with great fanfare in Marseille in the presence of the Head of State on Tuesday, March 19, doesn't seem to have had any lasting effect on business.

A few outlets in the Castellane [a district of marseille] district have had to suspend their activities. "Friends, sorry for the inconvenience, the police have been here since the opening, but I don't know for how long," apologized Gotham Porche Drive on Tuesday evening.But for most, the disruption lasted only a few hours. Another dealer had also published Tuesday evening: "To all our customers, we're sorry for the sorry for the inconvenient situation today, the police stayed for a very long time", while adding: "the coffee shop welcomes you tomorrow from 10 a.m.", and "for latecomers, we are currently closing at 3 a.m.".

From "Boubou Moula" to "La Frappe à Mickey", in the Marseille area, there are easily twenty such channels.
Some promote a particular "oven" - a point of deal - many offer home delivery services. The channel also enables them to alert their customers to the police presence. On the morning of Wednesday March 20, most of them displayed their usual logo indicating that they were open and that
deliveries are available.

"Super promotion"

With so much on offer, vendors are trying to differentiate themselves by offering "super promotions" on "100-gram plates", "two pieces bought, third offered", or small gifts. On Tuesday, one vendor promised "discounts and gifts (filter, grinder, cigarette, scratch-off ticket) with every order". Others are banking on the notoriety conferred by their long-standing presence: "We strive to bring you the best quality and quantity to satisfy your needs", boasted a Castellane account on the same day, which boasts of "the trust you've placed in our brand for over 20 years".

Some betting on product traceability, like this account, which doesn't hesitate where to buy, and offers a choice of different types of cannabis: from Amnesia666, rated five stars, to the coffee-spice-earthy" flavor, recommended for "depression, lack of appetite and lack of sleep"; or G13, with its "woody-fruity" flavor, better for treating "anxiety and pain".

There are even "meta-channels" that aggregate the ads of various dealers, and even offer them "validation", supposed to guarantee their reliability. To stand out from the crowd compete in visual inventiveness. "Coffee Joker" has worked colorful logos, while "Coffee Johnny" prefers a logo featuring the action movie character John Wick, pistols in hand. One of them, who "delivers throughout the 13 [Bouches-du-Rhône, France] region from 2 pm", opts for direct demonstration, with short videos in which a gloved hand presents the various products on sale: weed, resin,
Another promises "top-quality coke", with photos to back it up.

[...]

Source

Local newspapper LA PROVENCE wrotte an article that criticize the anti-drug operation from MACRON (that is bullshit like olysh show us).
The tittle said : "MACRON leave, we (dealers) stay". The party of macron phone to the guys that belong LA PROVENCE and now the publication directory will be fired. That is the "true democracy".

vapefritz

@Alligator427 What will be really interesting to see is the whole border situation with Germany. Seems like the France-Germany border is going to be what Netherlands-Germany border used to be for decades. People living in Metz, Sarreguemines, Strasbourg etc (and Saarbrücken, Karlsruhe etc. on the German side) are going to love it...

dude_de

People living in Metz, Sarreguemines, Strasbourg etc (and Saarbrücken, Karlsruhe etc. on the German side) are going to love it...
I don't see why they would. There are no shops selling weed. They can't join a growers club. They would still have to get it from street dealers. Yeah, they could legally consume in some public areas but that's about it.

dude_de,
Reactions: 186°

vapefritz

You were only allowed to buy like 5g per shop in Netherlands since many years iirc. As a foreigner no weed for you close to the border at all. Still, checks on the border are pretty common. Both ways, for people going from Netherlands to Germany (mostly looking for consumers smuggling weed into Germany), and also going from Germany to Netherlands (looking for large scale dealers selling german weed to coffee shops). I could imagine something similar at the French-German border: Even though you are not allowed to join a club as foreigner, I could imagine some desperate french kids just trying their luck asking people in front of clubs to sell them some. Just like Germans are doing it right now in Netherlands. And at the same time I could also see a large scale producer trying to sell to a club that is short for whatever reason. But maybe not, who knows, just speculation.

Last edited:
vapefritz,

Terpentino

Quentin
If you come to Germany please be aware of the distancing rules. Especially if you visit bavaria. Fines are between 300,-€ to 1000,-€.

Rules are: no consumption at 100m sighting distance of a school/playground/sports ground (also swimming pool). Or in front of a minor.

Some people already got fined for smoking to close to a school/playground at night.
One guy got fined 500,-€, because he smoked to close to a fountain which was marked as a playground on the city map.
Pretty strange situation as you are allowed to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes close to a school or even at a playground.
I suggest staying friendly, telling the police you are sorry and didn't know. Then ask if it is okay for them, if you walk further away.

dude_de

Fun fact: Bavaria is now racing to establish playgrounds where people are planning to start a growing club.

For those in the know :-)
#Söderwirdimmerblöder

Alligator427

Further in the stupidity, the french governement would test also the walkers for the cannabis in the street ... (No we still not the 1th April)
Next step : Gestapo, papier biete !

In french (google translate is your friend ...) :

Radwin Bodnic

Further in the stupidity, the french governement would test also the walkers for the cannabis in the street ... (No we still not the 1th April)
Next step : Gestapo, papier biete !

In french (google translate is your friend ...) :
:mental:

cptofnthng

You were only allowed to buy like 5g per shop in Netherlands since many years iirc. As a foreigner no weed for you close to the border at all. Still, checks on the border are pretty common. Both ways, for people going from Netherlands to Germany (mostly looking for consumers smuggling weed into Germany), and also going from Germany to Netherlands (looking for large scale dealers selling german weed to coffee shops). I could imagine something similar at the French-German border: Even though you are not allowed to join a club as foreigner, I could imagine some desperate french kids just trying their luck asking people in front of clubs to sell them some. Just like Germans are doing it right now in Netherlands. And at the same time I could also see a large scale producer trying to sell to a club that is short for whatever reason. But maybe not, who knows, just speculation.
It has been no problem to buy weed in a coffeeshop around border regions for years. I just went the other day. Be it Maastricht, Enschede, Venlo or whatever. Maybe you were referring to the short time of this wietpas shite 15 years ago. But ever since, np.
I also have been travelling over both sides of the border for 20 years, at least once a week and not once have i seen someone running into custom checks besides dubious looking trucks. I was hesistant to reply, because being warned and not doing it is preferable, but risky it is not in statistical terms from my pov. Which you can also see by how many germans crowd those shops.

Germany becomes biggest E.U. country to legalize marijuana possession​

Good article on legalization in Germany from Wash Post. Gift version of article that non-subscribers can read:

Your Link didnt work for me, but maybe someone wants to read it.

Top Bottom