European Vaporists: Anyone heard or has had any experience with Dispensr?

Vapor4me

Hi all,

Being based in the EU means that one if often limited to the offer/prices by EU retailers, unless one is ready to absorb the import duties (in my case 21% plus some handling fees), and so I'm always in the look out for new retailers carrying stuff that is otherwise not available in the EU.

This is how I came across a new shop based in the NL called Dispensr.eu and I was wondering if any of my European brethren have had any experience with them? The reason why I ask is because they have some UNREAL prices (e.g. A Crafty+ WITH a free Dynavap 2020M, Dynacoil AND triple torch for €214!!!) and free shipping from €50... And it just sounds TOO GOOD to be true. They carry only a couple of brands (Dynavap, Dream Wood, Pax and Storz & Bickel), but their prices is really what sets them apart from the rest.

Are these legit, the real deal? Any experience with after sales service?

I've eyeing the Dream Wood Glow for some time now, and they have the best price I've found... and this is before the Black Friday sales! I had a look in Instagram, where they seem to be very active doing a lot of giveaways and special prices, but it all seems just too good :shrug:

Do you know about them? Do you have any experience with them? Hook a brother up and let me know!

Cheers,
V4M

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Those bundles are remarkable indeed and I must admit I have never seen this shop before. However, most of the pricing seems withing normal regions. Free shipping above 50€ works only within the Netherlands, I think. I'm missing some kind of trust check like „Trustpilot“, but then again the site seems fairly new. I'd give it a try, seems legit.

Edit: If they really wanted to rip everyone off, they'd simply have to mark their Tinymight offer as „in stock“, wait a few weeks and then vanish. :-)

Momor

The price of the Dreamwood vaporizers themselves is not better than on the Dreamwood website but the deal where you get a Dreamwood Glow 18 vaporizer + a 2020 VapCap M, + DynaCoil + triple torch Cyclone II for 155€ is very tempting.
Free shipping to EU countries for orders above 75€.
I never ordered from this site but it seems legit alos to meif that could matter ;)

Vapor4me

Hey guys,

Many thanks for your feedback, MUCH appreciated :tup:

I haven't made the jump yet, but that's simply coz Black Friday is coming, and you know what that means! :clap::rockon: BTW, I came across a list of European sites doing BF specials, which I posted in the 2020 Black Friday thread, if anyone else is itching :lol:

V4M

Vapor4me

Hello again,

With Black Friday now passed, and my order having been made, I can also confirm that Dispensr is reliable, and not a scam, unlike I might have suspected at first :lol:

I went ahead and ordered CBD from them during BF, and I'm very happy with the quality AND the freebies... They threw in a 2020M from Dynavap, roughly the price of my purchase, crazy! :tinfoil:

So from being doubtful at first, I can only vouch for these guys (not sure about their biz model tho :razz: ) and if anyone is interested, they have another crazy giveaway each day until the end of the month, more details at: https://dispensr.eu/en/daily-giveaways/

Greetz,

V4M

Top Bottom