Completed (EU) - Hopper io SS "spare Body" + gift

cliffhanger1

I am reducing my collection minimally and am selling a spare Body SS from the Hopper io. It has only been used for about 1 month and works perfectly.

There are some grease stains or the like on the steel, I'll try to clean something with iso again. please notice that. Technically it is great and one of my best because it has NO weldmarks on the lower screen. See photo. Of course, the body is delivered with a screen.

The price is due to the fact that the import costs from the USA with customs duties and taxes are very high.
Then I would like to expressly say that the battery shown is not part of the "sale" offer. But it will be given by me as a GIFT.

It is a NEW and unused GHB3 battery. The sheathing on the edge of one pole of the battery is slightly thicker, which is why it only goes in and out of the funnel with a small jerk. It works flawlessly and has only been tested, but has a small flaw.

Price ist 99 euro shipping to Germany is 5,99 Euro and and to EU 8,89 without shipment tracking and transport insurance and with them it is 13,99

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,
Top Bottom