For Sale [EU] For sale: Storz & Bickel Mighty - €190 shipping included

Steamer

Hi guys! After some consideration, I decided to let go of my Mighty.

I've bought it just over 3 months ago as my first vaporizer. A friend of mine lent me his and I quickly decided that I needed one too. It's a great device that works very well and gets you where you want to be with minimal effort.

The device itself is in absolutely perfect condition! It has never left the house, was never dropped and has no scratches or damages of any kind. It had about 8 charges in total, always after cooldown of the device and never used in bypass. Apart from some slight (unevitible) discoloration of the PEEK insulator, there's no way to tell it's ever been used. Also, the device is covered by warranty until Februari 2024!

Why am I selling? I'm pretty much converted to vapcaps and the Mighty hasn't seen much use the last couple of weeks. I don't like stuff laying around and collecting dust, so I'd rather have someone else enjoy it.

What do you get?

- The Mighty in its original packaging
- Accessories (unused)
- Screen set (unused)
- 2 containers with 8 dosing capsules each (used, in very good condition)
- Extra seals (unused)
- Wear & tear set (only cooling unit was used)

Some pics:

20210523_111442_60.jpg

20210523_111514_60.jpg

20210523_111201_60.jpg

20210523_123321_60.jpg

The price of all of this was €322, my price is €190 (PayPal fee and EU shipping included). If you have any more questions, please send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom