Completed [EU] Firewood 7 - €220

im not a robot

hi everyone, this is not an easy sell as it has only been with the generous help of another fc member i was even able to acquire one of these here in germany.
it is also a wonderful vape, and i used it in the first months i had it quite regularly. it has however been shelved for the better part of a year now as i mostly use butane vapes these days and i dont find the firewood ideal for microdosing, which is mostly what i do.
there is unfortunately a little scorch mark close the oven due to the brilliant idea i had one day to attempt cleaning the screen with a torch - a true firewood, but it is a purely cosmetic defect. there is also some discolouration of the ceramic oven itself, which does happen with use and is beyond any cleaning solutions i know of. this being said, the firewood is generally in pretty good condition, and i will give it a good alcohol clean before shipping it off.
i am also including the original box (with some spare screens), and the waterpipe adapter (used once).
i also have a battery charger i can include, and i need to check on laws regarding sending batteries, but i believe i should be able to include two used batteries if shipping within germany - this is my last battery vape so i have no need to keep these things. i also have a case which holds everything firewood related i am happy to include as well. i am in between doors this weekend, but i can upload more images of the firewood or anything else next week if so desired.
everything including shipping within the EU €220 paypal f&f

Last edited:
Top Bottom