Discontinued Essential VAAAPP

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
thats a dmt pipe, it says it right on the sight, but in much more words (Dont Miss The Perfect Intense Pure Experience)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Yeah, DMT Pipe... Hmmm. Kindof looks cool though and I like the interchangeable glass bowls. Only .50 cents. What powers this bad boy? Could you use herb?

IAmKrazy2,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
not likely, if it is a dmt pipe it would be designed to handle extracted oils and waxes, not plant material. dmt also has a much lower vaporization point than cannabinoids, so im not sure if it would be able to handle something like bho either

Acolyte of Zinglon,

herbvapor

Has anyone else here tried it yet?

It works pretty well with herb, have not gotten around to trying it with BHO. When using a torch lighter is is easily overheated, so one needs to be more careful. A normal lighter does the trick as well. The vial cools down pretty fast, within 2-3 minutes it can be detached.

Apparently it gets good reviews in the january issue of High Times.

vaapp-black-purchase-pic.jpg

herbvapor,

Schotzele

Relaxing
Hello there (my first post here...)

Well I'm very interested in this vapo and am going to get one at the end of the month (have to get paid fist)

I'm interested in it because i vaporize solid resin, which didn't work very well with the other vaps and messed them a lot

Here with the glass vial system I think i won't have this problem

My only concern goes about the disposable vials, I've looked everywhere and it seems like there not for sale where i live (Netherlands). I don't know how often you have to change/discard them, and if they have a standardized size making them available at any glassware/vials retailer (like the small ones people use for retail essential oils e.g., which you can find on the net for less than EUR 0.30)

Otherwise spare vials are for sale on the constructor's official website for a very reasonable price (58 USD for 144 vials, with which I think you can cope for the rest of your life), but no info about the shipping fees outside US :(. I've sent them an e-mail for more info about the vials, their availability in Europe and the shipping fees - no answer so far :mad:

Otherwise it really looks like a very cool device, can't wait to have mine (in purple please :D )

Well if anyone knows more about those concerns I would be happy to read about it

Peace dear fellow vaporizers :p

PS : looking for a tip to find a PD in Europe, it seems like the producers don't ship internationally anymore:(

Schotzele,

Schotzele

Relaxing
J'y penserai ;)

Got a mail from the constructor's website today, they told me that they would check it out and send me an email when getting the information
Would be happy to read any review about the vaaapp in the meantime, especially regarding vaporization of solid resin material

The Swiss phytolab looks very cool and solid too (same purpose), I think it's the next one on my list...

Schotzele,

Noodles123

Should i get this, the iolite, or the magic-flight box? Any recommendations/thoughts/opinions?

Noodles123,

Schotzele

Relaxing
All I have to say is that for so far their corstumer service doesn't sound like they want to sell stuff and have costumers! Really wonder if I shouldn't get a phytolab instead... or both :D

Schotzele,

stinkmeaner

This just seems too much like a lightbulb vaporizer to be worth the money they are asking. It seems like someone would be happier with a Supreme vaporizer if they were in the market for a lighter powered vaporizer since you can also use it with a bong, it shows the temperature, and seems less prone to burning your herbs. I also like the look of the Vapman, ever since I watched how it was made on Youtube I was impressed with what it takes to make one.

stinkmeaner,

Schotzele

Relaxing
This just seems too much like a lightbulb vaporizer to be worth the money they are asking.
You're right. But i still do think that this model might be interesting. Only the disposable glass vial might break, not the whole unit, which seems extremely solid. The other thing I like about it is that the plant material is warmed up from the bottom, with no contact between it and a screen. Think this model might be great to vape some resin without hassle and sticky screens mess.

Another advantage is that you can see through the glass when your stuff is vaped out.

Anyhow I won't buy it from them as no one bothered to answer my emails about spare vials and shipping fees to Europe. If you cannot expect an answer when you actually want to buy it, what can you expect if something went wrong?

Schotzele,

smiles2u

I purchased one of these last week and have tried using the following things in it:

Lemon G Toffee
PHO
OG Kush Hash

All of which got me very medicated indeed. However I have a problem with coughing, and I don't mean oh you took to big of a bong hit coughing. I mean uncontrollable feel like you're coughing up a lung 10 mins of coughing and sweating.

I've tried several different variables with how long I heat it etc... all with the same results uncontrollable coughing. It seems like if you do that first cough you're through.

Does anyone have any experience with this device? I purchased it hoping it would be easier on the lungs.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

~Peace~

modnote: merged.

smiles2u,

Furiouslyfapping

My guess is that it isn't a very high quality vaporizer and you're actually "burning" (not combusting) your weed and getting the coughs from that. If you have money, I think you should invest in a different handheld such as the iolite or MFLB. Otherwise, just try to heat up our VAAAAPP a little less and take smaller hits.

Furiouslyfapping,

max

Out to lunch
Have you used another vape model, or is this your first? In my experience coughing is more a person issue than a vape issue, although the particular model you're using can be a factor.

I purchased it hoping it would be easier on the lungs.
Easier than smoking? I can assure you that vapor is much easier on the lungs than smoke. My lungs couldn't deal with smoke any more and I was ready to quit until I discovered vapor. I've been vaping away for years now with no lung problems. I'd try a model that puts more distance between you and the bowl-think whip vape. Water filtration may also help.

max,

smiles2u

Thanks for the replies.... I have realized my mistake. I think I was doing a couple things wrong. For one, I think I was heating it to much. I also think that I was trying to hit it like I would a pipe or bong. It's just to intense to treat it like you're doing a bong rip.

I've found that if I take small sips and light it sparingly... that it's very smooth and easy on my lungs. And WOW this thing conserves SO much. I haven't used plant material in it yet so I can't really speak from that angle however if you're a concentrate person this is a MUST have! My oils/waxes and hash last WAY longer than if I burn them. If you're familiar with waxes and oils you know how expensive they can be. So that is a BIG plus.

I actually contacted info@essentialvape.com to ask some questions and received a response the same day. Very cool peeps. I think I know why the person earlier in the thread had some trouble a while back with customer service. The owner Whitedeer had a falling out with a business partner and was locked out of his accounts for a while. Things are straightened out now from what I understand. If you're interested in this product or concerned about customer service check this out... http://www.weedwatch.com/media/podcasts/JDRv9s1.mp3 John Doe Radio podcast.. Good listening if your into MMJ and related topics and politics.

In this podcast they interview the TRUE owner Whitedeer and he talks about some of the issues he has had to go through. Came across as a very stand up guy. Check it out. You won't be sorry.

Thanks again for the replies and pointers all. I am seriously considering trying out the Winner of the Cannabis Cup in 2010 The Eclipse Vape H2O. Not sure how they managed to make an awesome product better but looking forward to trying it out. If and when I do I will post a review :)

Peace and Happy Vaping!

smiles2u,

chipe

recently i've been on a bit of a hash oil binge 'cause I strained my hamstring and lower back and they're giving me spasms/tenderness. this vape is a high-caliber stoning tool if you load it with honey oil. the effect can be quite similar to a huge rip of oil from a Ti swing, but you can also use it to score very small hits fast and with incredible efficiency, right down to the last drop. i use a cheap/small torch lighter and apply the flame for anywhere between 3 and 6 seconds to the area where the hash oil pools up.

THE HONEST DOWNSIDES:
- don't use this for bud. waste of time IMO

leaving it upside down directly after heating the oils gums up the vape itself abit...
i tried to melt it back down and the glass container broke open :o i had to use a screwdriver to get the rest of the glass out. since then,
- i havent put the flame anywhere near where the glass attaches, and
- i haven't left it upside down directly after i use it (when the hash oil will move freely) and it's been performing perfectly
- pulling softly and smoothly gives you huge creamy hits that you will never forget in your life... but pulling too hard makes the hits very short ):
- also don't touch the glass container directly after use :rolleyes:

if you live in a medical state and can get hash oil/budder, USE THIS! :D it's INCREDIBLY efficient and fun and easy to use! and it tastes amazing! no butane, no combustion, and you can use almost any heating element you want.

if you don't live in a medical state:lol:/can't get hash oil no matter where you look:mad:, well... buy a vapor genie or a volcano or a whip vape or whatever.

hope this helped! any questions :peace:

chipe,

2clicker

Observer
chipe said:
- don't use this for bud. waste of time IMO
is this the general consensus for using this vape with plant material?

i was really hoping to hear that it would work well... damn

2clicker,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
2clicker this vape was made for concentrates. If you are looking for a portable for plant material IMO it is hard to beat the magic-flight LaunchBox

DeepFried,
Top Bottom