Elon Starter Kit | E1011 Labs

E1011 Labs

Company Rep
E1011 Labs has created a new CBD delivery system unlike any other in the industry.

lighter
Elon is the state-of-the-art, low-temp heating device intended to be used with Stems.

Stems are premium CBD flower cartridges. These cartridges are made with paper instead of metal/plastic, which provides a more authentic and traditional experience of flower.

Learn more at www.e1011labs.com

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC!

My friend actually got one of these a while ago, I was able to try it for a puff, but it was a pretty spent stem so it just tasted like an ashy roach hit to me lol He said it was really good fresh and he is a primarily a dabber with concentrates... Anyway the concept is pretty neat and I can see how it works well when you get to enjoy it properly!

I've been wanting to try getting more into CBD, so perhaps this will be the way...

E1011 Labs

Company Rep
Welcome to FC!

My friend actually got one of these a while ago, I was able to try it for a puff, but it was a pretty spent stem so it just tasted like an ashy roach hit to me lol He said it was really good fresh and he is a primarily a dabber with concentrates... Anyway the concept is pretty neat and I can see how it works well when you get to enjoy it properly!

I've been wanting to try getting more into CBD, so perhaps this will be the way...

Thank you for the welcome :)

We love it when we find people "in the wild" who have tried our product - since our soft-launch was so recent! The feedback is also greatly appreciated - we are constantly looking to improve the quality and experience of our products.

For Stems, different cannabinoids are activated throughout the 3 minute session and generally by the end of the session most of the terpenes and cannabinoids have already been released! Should've asked your friend for a fresh Stem :D

For you and the rest of the FC community we would like to offer a 20% OFF with the promo code "PUTOUTTHEFIRE"

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
So this is somerthing in the vein of that IQOS crap,but minus the glycerine and the cancerous tobacco ? Is the heating element similar to the heating stick delivery systems ? Can your CBD sticks be used in the device that use the tobacco ones or they work only with your gear ?

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Xclerk
Top Bottom