Elevape ESV Smart Vape w/extras, like new $OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokit

well-worn member
Seriously, make me an offer! I've got too many portables atm. $160 $OLD...

I picked this ESV up to take on a trip recently, but it had a couple of issues out of the box that needed dealing with so I wasn't able to bring it with me; I bought a different model in the meantime. Now am just trying to recoup some of my co$ts. I got a pretty good deal on this, and would like to pass it on.

By "like new", and "w/extras"' I mean:
  • The power unit was replaced by the manufacturer to a new pre-charged one.
  • The lid assembly was replaced as well, because the magnets were mounted incorrectly.
  • I am furnishing $25 worth of new accessories that I ordered separately:
  1. the stirring lid
  2. the screen removal tool
  3. a four-pack of replacement heating coils, plus an extra "demo" coil
Now that the power unit and lid issues have been dealt with, this unit has been fully vetted and performs extremely well. It been thoroughly cleaned and tested since I received the replacement parts and accessories. The screens have been cleaned but not changed because they have all of their life left, otherwise this esv is in brand, even better than new condition. You also get all of the original accessories including extra screens and o-rings, usb charger and cable, travel case and cleaning brush; without further ado here's a bunch of pics:

Sc0tu8K.jpg

7qWxfSR.jpg

ADwdyNs.jpg

cUPcuhp.jpg

This is one of the the demo coils, it still has lots of life left as you can see below:
CHaGqUi.jpg

Green means go,
61Pk9pc.jpg

6odxHKx.jpg

(actual screen shot of this unit)
This seems to be as charged as any ESV registers with the computer app :tup:

PytIA1F.jpg

AVwe9uA.jpg

pvjqgif.jpg

iYyCUkr.jpg

All in all a pretty good deal on a vape that retails for $350 without the added $25 worth of accessories.

Price includes shipping via priority mail to any paypal-confirmed address with a USA zip code, will also ship via international express mail to any international paypal-confirmed address for an extra fee, around US$40.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom