• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Completed Ed's TNT Thuya Burl Woodscents Log Kit *UPDATED PRICE* 2/20

Slickwilly

Here is a beautiful Thuya Burl WS kit #501 I purchased in 2019 as a backup. It has not been used much and needs to find a good home :tup:Everything is in the same excellent shape I received it in and the log has always worked great when I did use it.

The kit comes with the TB Log, TB wpa, TB stem, Ti condenser w/ o-rings, Ti tip w/ ti screen, cap, power adapter, dimmer switch, 90* cable, thick glass stem, reg. glass stem, glass wpa, aroma glass cup, high temp O-rings for glass stems, bomb ass butter and directions with Eds checklist sheet. The only thing ever used was the TB log, power adapter, dimmer, and cables everything else is new. Oh yeah I used some of the bomb ass butter to wipe it down before I boxed everything up 😊

Asking price is $225 using PayPal. That will include any PayPal fees and usps priority insured shipping in the US.

If any questions please send me a pm and thank you for looking!

WS1 - Copy.JPGWS2 - Copy.JPGWS3 - Copy.JPGWS4 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom