Easy Vape V2

Jikaboom123

Guess they updated the Easy Vape. I was never a fan of the first, but I discovered this on a vaporizer site today:

Traditional style vaporizer with advanced digital lcd display and remote control. Includes color changing glass vapor whip for hands free performance. This is a very light weight, small but extremely powerful and precise herbal vaporizer. Features a long life ceramic heating element. 3 Speed Fan. Blows up balloons fairly quickly on high speed fan setting.
herbalvaporizer-easyvape2.jpg

Easy%20Vape%202.jpg

Would love to see a review on this thing. It's price is a little high I believe. ($290)

Jikaboom123,

max

Out to lunch
Looks like a little competition for the Extreme.

It's price is a little high I believe.
I would have undercut the Extreme by more than $10, but we'll have to wait and see how firm that price is.

max,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Wow. I want one. I'm terrible.... :lol:

Someone else be the one to get it and review. I can't be the first. I agree, they should have dropped to $250 or less and really shook up the E clients. Warranty? I see as a big difference.

Edit: Read up on warranty:
The Easy Vape comes with a manufacturer's 5 year warranty which you can extend to 7 or 8 years with our own extended warranty plans.

IAmKrazy2,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Just looking at it, there's too many things that can go wrong with it. It doesnt change the fact its still made by Easy Vape of China, it's just one not for me really.

Although, it does look quite interesting. :cool:

Happycamper,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
It comes with a 5 year warranty, which is pretty good, and that price is more like it.

Happycamper,

lwien

I wonder where you send it in for warranty service? Yinchaun maybe?

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
All Easy Vapes that come from dealers (and sell for higher prices) have the 5 yr. warranty. The $150 box that's been available from dealers for years, can now be found on eBay for a lot less. But like the other cheap generic boxes, it carries no warranty when it's dirt cheap.
Just found at this site for only 189.
At under $200 they'll sell some.

max,

bubbakush

I just bought the easy vape v2 off ondeck24.com.......for 199.00 free shipping and they gave me a free grinder. :D

bubbakush,

lwien

bubbakush said:
I just bought the easy vape v2 off ondeck24.com.......for 199.00 free shipping and they gave me a free grinder. :D
Where do you send it in if it breaks?

lwien,

stinkmeaner

$300 or even $200 for that looks like a rip off to me considering you see the regular Easy Vape as low as $59 online, the thing just looks cheap to my eyes.

stinkmeaner,

steiner666

Serial vapist
hey, just registered to say that I've been looking into getting a vape of some sort for a while now and was offered a V2 for $150 flat. My search for reviews of it led me here.... so yeah, I didn't find much lol. I'm gonna get it, but it won't be for another month (thats right, santa's bringing it for me!).

steiner666,

steiner666

Serial vapist
(1 month later...)

Well, I decided I don't have money to gamble with. I decided that it was better to go for a sure, american-made thing of clearly sturdy construction rather than an iffy, mysterious product hidden inside chinese plastic. So i got a da buddha vape, and i'm very happy with my decsion.

very.

max

Out to lunch
Hey, it's not 12-22 yet. Don't rush Xmas. I have more shopping to do. ;)

i got a da buddha vape, and i'm very happy with my decsion.
You get an A+ for your decision. DBV is hard to beat for the $. :tup:

max,

Twd277

Hello everybody, I'm new here and this is my first post :)

I've had an Easy Vape Vaporizer for a little over a year now and I love it. I know people either love-or-hate the Easy Vape but I've never had a problem with it and think it works perfectly.

Anyways, I have a question:

I need to buy a replacement wand/whip but am having some difficulty finding them online. Are there any universal generic whips out there that attach to mostly all Vaporizers? I've been seeing a lot of VaporBrothers whips out there and it looks just like the Easy Vape.

Thank you!

Twd277,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Hey all. A local smoke shop as one more of these left and it has been on the shelf for quite sometime. I think I could probably walk out the door with it for $150-$160. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with it? I like that it is bag or whip...and it does get style points.

Anyone got info on this one?

finchrock24,

JeffVapo

Hello!

This thread is mainly for Easy Vape users.
I create this in order to share the temperature we all use.

Myself: I use it at 280 degrees for now, I started at 320-350 as recommended on some website and after some try, found out it was working fine at 280 and guess what, it get me more stoned, at least, it's my feeling. I don't really know why, I created a topic about this too btw:

Let's share your temp that works best for you!

JeffVapo,

lwien

With the inaccurate and fluctuating temp displays and controllers with these vapes, discussing temp ranges seems like an exercise in futility, eh?

lwien,

JeffVapo

lwien said:
With the inaccurate and fluctuating temp displays and controllers with these vapes, discussing temp ranges seems like an exercise in futility, eh?
yea yea...... useless comment again. I just want to share temps with other easy vape users, I don't if 30F means 4020F.......

JeffVapo,

lwien

JeffVapo said:
lwien said:
yea yea...... useless comment again. I just want to share temps with other easy vape users, I don't if 30F means 4020F.......
Useless comment? How in the hell can you compare temps when no two vapes are at the same temp regardless of how you set them via the digital display?

lwien,

lwien

nicelytoasted said:
Lwein:

Perhaps you can establish a display temperature that corresponds to vape temperature with consistency.
Yeah, but with these Easy Vapes, the temps not only fluctuate, but they vary from unit to unit so it seems like a futile attempt to try and do any comparisons from vape to vape, unless of course, I'm missing something in my logic here, and believe me, it won't be the first time. ;)

lwien,

Ideasite

Just got the EasyVape V2. Here's my review:

First, off the entire unit is beautifully packaged. It comes in two boxes, each of which have full, wrap-around cardboard top/front panels with embedded magnets that hold the lids closed. Really a high-quality touch. The larger box contains the unit, the whip and glass parts, the remote control, and instructions.

The smaller box contains bags, and the fittings for inflating and using bags, in lieu of the whip.

The next thing I noticed and really, really liked is the length of the power cord. It must be close to 20 feet. This is a wonderful thing to provide. It is yet another sign that the makers really wanted to make people happy with this unit.

The smaller box contains vapor bags, and three technical looking parts, presumably for connecting the bags to the unit and also for consuming the vapor from the bag. The quality of all of these parts is surprisingly good. They are very heavy and well-machined.

The first piece contains a ridge with a heavy rubber ring used to connect to the bag. It's simple to install a bag and that fitting contains a heavy, spring-loaded valve designed to seal the bag contents whenever you disconnect either the inflating piece or the mouth piece.

The next step is to load the inflating piece with legal herb. There is a stainless steel tamper with a retaining screen and the herb drops into a solid stainless chamber. It all seems very well machined. Once loaded, the inflation piece snaps onto the bag piece. When it clicks into place, it automatically opens the valve to the bag, so that it can be inflated.

The unit fan has three speeds. I haven't tried all of them yet, so I can't comment on speed versus volume of vapor, but I'll come back after I've had a chance.

Once the bag is inflated, you simply take it off of the vaporizer and remove the inflation piece. Doing this closes the valve and keeps the vapor in the bag. It's easy to turn off the fan and remove the bag without loosing a bit of bag pressure. Nice!

Next, the mouth piece snaps into place and does so without opening the bag valve. Now your bag is ready for passing! To take a puff, you simply depress the mouthpiece, which opens the valve to the bag, and draw. The diameter of all of the bag pieces is so nice and large, that it's really easy to use this system.

KI plugged the unit in and the display immediately lights up. Every button has a blue surround illuminated by LED, and the main panel contains a green set of numbers for displaying the setpoint and a red set for displaying the actual temperature. Below the temperature is an indicator to display how much power is flowing through the heating element. Lots of feedback and you can definitely see if the setpoint is being achieved.

The unit is longer than the first version of the Easy Vape. That additional depth seems to be needed for the fan that this unit now comes equipped with.

Whenever the unit is powered off, the LED surrounding illumination around all the buttons remains on and the numeric displays, both green and red, do a sort of marquee effect. The heater tube remains lit by blue LED, also. It's funny that the display is actually doing more when the unit is off than when it is on.

I think it's just for effect, so it looks interesting when not in use. If you want it dark, though, you have to unplug it, otherwise the light show will continue.

I dialed a setting of 300 deg. F. The interface is really intuitive so I didn't have to read anything first. Within about 4 minutes the unit had reached the desired temperature. It did not overshoot by a single degree, nor did it drop a single degree when in use. I was really impressed.

It seems that there is a temperature sensor in the throat of the heating element. I think the reading is taken right at the point of discharge from the unit, because the inner tube looks like a thermistor sensor to me. I might be wrong, but if that's the sensor, and those reading are close to accurate, this machine is capable of pretty impressive performance.

My unit came with a poker chip grinder, which I used to grind some legal herbs. I placed them into the whip, connected the whip to the heating tube and drew. I was surprised by the volume of vapor I obtained. I have acquaintances with vaporizers and had resigned myself to believing that their performance was substantially less than smoking, but the health benefits were the trade-off. I never imagined that a vaporizer would actually out-perform other means of ingestion.

This unit makes lots and lots of vapor from even a small amount of herbs. After a few puffs, I checked the herb and noticed that the surface seemed to be darker than the rest. I thought that I might be burning it a little. I dropped the setting to 330 degrees. It continued to produce the same amount of vapor, but the surface of the sample wasn't getting darker than the rest of the contents.

I stirred and then gently re-tamped the sample and that also seemed to boost the amount of vapor being produced. I was really inundated by vapor. Way beyond my expectations.

The remote control is also simple and intuitive to operate. I haven't used this unit enough to not want to be sitting right in front of it watching all the nifty, cool light activity going on. Perhaps when I grow up a little more I might appreciate the remote more.

All in all I can highly recommend this unit. The heater tube and the metal inner tube it contains (maybe the temperature sensor I mentioned above?) do rattle a little when the unit is moved around. It feels like the element of a large, sodium vapor light bulb when you move that around. It doesn't feel defective, but it does feel fragile. It's probably a good thing, because when you feel and hear how it rattles, it makes you take extra care when taking the unit out or putting it away.

I know that this unit uses the same parts as the Easy Vape original, except for the blower, now included, so I think anyone with a reasonable amount of brains and patience should be able to repair anything that breaks. There is a 5 year warranty, which is as surprisingly long as the power cord.

If you're about to spring for a Volcano or other high-end fan powered unit, this one is definitely a worthy alternative. The fact that it's convertible puts it ahead of the Volcano in my book, and I think it would be really hard to find anything that can outperform the Easy Vape V2.

There's currently a pile of these listed on eBay with a Buy-It-Now of $129. I bought mine from the same seller for $99 because he also lists a few as standard auctions with this starting price. Quite the bargain for what I got. He also threw in a free poker-chip grinder.

I received mine in Wisconsin from LA in 2 days by priority mail.

Enjoy!

Ideasite,
Top Bottom