Easy PB & J

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Hello all, just wanted to share my new(ish) favorite quick AVB recipe! Its not that special, but pretty simple. I used to make firecrackers all the time, but got tired of making a bunch of little sandwiches to fill my munchies, or make a couple potent ones and eat other muchies....so I decided a PB n jelly sandwich would be a good snack, to get medicated with!

I use 5 grams of heavily vaped (MfLB AVB, and EQ AVB vaped at 230c) and make two sandwiches. Amount varys from person to person, so trial and error, starting with small amounts is best.

You need 4 silces of bread, 2 PB n j sandwiches worth of organic peanut butter(absorbs goodies better), same amount of jelly, and your selected amount of AVB.

I just get my AVB as fine as possible, setting it in the freezer to make it brittle, then powdering it with scissors or my fingers. Then i mix it with organic peanut butter, and spread it on two slices of bread, one for each sandwich. Then i put jelly on the other two slices of bread. One sandwich goes in the fridge for later, the other for now. I don't cook it or anything, because the herb being use has been vaped, meaning it is decarboxylated, it shouldnt need to be cooked to be eaten....please correct me if wrong, but I have asked around the forum about this...

I made this today and for the one i ate right away, I toasted the bread first, and it was great! Ate it about an hour ago, and I'm starting to feel some nice body waves, and I got a good head high from a trench in the launch box a half hour ago.

Enjoy, and feel free to post any alternatives you've tried, etc...!

Purpl3_Haz3,

medme

ex-smoker by choice
my wife is a choosy wife and only gets "JIF" will that still work?

medme,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Nice recipe. I bet this would work good with almond butter too. :)

Vicki,

Nosferatu

medme said:

If your using ABV, yeah, because its decarboxylated, this recipe is just a tasty way to eat ABV, its not activating the coumpounds.

Nosferatu,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nosferatu said:
medme said:

If your using ABV, yeah, because its decarboxylated, this recipe is just a tasty way to eat ABV, its not activating the coumpounds.

not activating the compunds? they already have been being vaped, right?

i feel no difference in effect with cooked, or non cooked fire crackers(using avb that is)....with fresh, it would obviously have to be cooked...

Purpl3_Haz3,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
caseball2051 said:
you can still get some stuff out of it even if its been vaped already.

I know that. Just trying to get confirmation that because it's already been vaped, and therefore is decarboxylated, that it doesn't need to be cooked.

Purpl3_Haz3,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I think cooking also helps the other actives bind with the fats in the medium used.

Otherwise, what would be the point of doing an 'extraction' before I cook my brownies?

Im sure this method works (well) and I think I might need to give it a shot!

AGBeer,

wthanna

Cooking it with fats (this includes peanut butter) will greatly increase the effect when compared to eating it raw. This is why people go to the trouble of making oils... butter... and COOKING their Firecrackers! Otherwise we could just eat some pure abv and chase it with a glass of water!

wthanna,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
wthanna said:
Cooking it with fats (this includes peanut butter) will greatly increase the effect when compared to eating it raw. This is why people go to the trouble of making oils... butter... and COOKING their Firecrackers! Otherwise we could just eat some pure abv and chase it with a glass of water!

Well, based on my exposure of cooked and uncooked, i don't notice much difference, but as long as it takes away the pain, thats a success for me...I'm sure it does help to cook, this is quicker :)

As far as eating it raw, and chasing it with water, its been done.,,,except powdered and pressed in to .00 or .000 pill capsules. Reports with success, I have been thinking of purposely not heavily vaping about an 8th to do with this...

Purpl3_Haz3,

Nosferatu

Am I being to harsh to refuse to eat ABV? I mean I'll cook it into oil or something where I can strain it after. but Iv'e never eaten the actual vaped plant matter alone or in anything. It doesn't taste horrible or cause any stomach discomfort or anything??

Nosferatu,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nosferatu said:
Am I being to harsh to refuse to eat ABV? I mean I'll cook it into oil or something where I can strain it after. but Iv'e never eaten the actual vaped plant matter alone or in anything. It doesn't taste horrible or cause any stomach discomfort or anything??

I wouldn't say that your harsh to refuse eating abv...its not everyones thing. I don't have the ability to stink up the house as many recipe's call for. I can say that the taste is different than if it hadn't had abv in it, but i wouldn't call it anything close to horrible. And, one of the main reasons i use this herb is for stomach discomfort, nausea, etc. These make my stomach feel better :)

Brother Brigham said:
I am enjoying this discussion. :)

I'm glad, but should i be? I am honestly enjoying a lot of things right now. This has been one of my better experiences with edibles so far. Just ate my second sandwich, 10 minutes shy of 12 hours IIRC, and I've only vaped twice since eating the first one. Both times to test new bag setups, and I definitely didn't need too! Th sandwich had me right where i needed to be, and beyond.

Purpl3_Haz3,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Nosferatu said:
Am I being to harsh to refuse to eat ABV?

Yes, that was a mean and uncalled for statement. Now take it back :p

I mean I'll cook it into oil or something where I can strain it after.

You will take your ABV and like it mister!!!

but Iv'e never eaten the actual vaped plant matter alone or in anything. It doesn't taste horrible or cause any stomach discomfort or anything??

Its all good man, different strokes. Some people think that adding the ABV into the mix without straining it gives it more of an 'earthy' flavor. Personally, I just powder the fuck out of it and mix it all in (after the extraction period) Just use other stuff to cover the flavors that some find unpleasurable. And not to sound like a douche - but if you knew of HALF the shit that makes its way into our bodies everyday with everyday foods, then eating ABV might look like a healthy lifestyle alternative! :lol:

AGBeer,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
AGBeer said:
Nosferatu said:
Am I being to harsh to refuse to eat ABV?

Yes, that was a mean and uncalled for statement. Now take it back :p

I mean I'll cook it into oil or something where I can strain it after.

You will take your ABV and like it mister!!!

but Iv'e never eaten the actual vaped plant matter alone or in anything. It doesn't taste horrible or cause any stomach discomfort or anything??

Its all good man, different strokes. Some people think that adding the ABV into the mix without straining it gives it more of an 'earthy' flavor. Personally, I just powder the fuck out of it and mix it all in (after the extraction period) Just use other stuff to cover the flavors that some find unpleasurable. And not to sound like a douche - but if you knew of HALF the shit that makes its way into our bodies everyday with everyday foods, then eating ABV might look like a healthy lifestyle alternative! :lol:

Yes, I have just recently started on a kick of, there are a lot of things in the air we breath that are overlooked...making me see the 'air passes over wires (pre heat albeit) so its contaminated' statements as null. Cmon, the air in your Vape room probably passes over, through, and under at least a tv, or stereo....which are wires, circuitry, etc, with heat. but, to each their own.

On the note of adding flavors to cover up the un favorables, i add cinnamon sometimes...forgot that one today, oh well...have also done this on a bagel with jelly and or cream cheese + the avbeanut butter.

Another thought, don't some people eat clams that have sand in them? Think i remember hearing about that....could be crazy lol

Purpl3_Haz3,
Top Bottom