Easiest to clean portable??

bibblybobbly

What is the easiest to clean portable vaporizer?

I have a Haze V3. It's pretty damn fiddly to clean. I'm getting a bit sick of the rigmarole of cleaning it. Plus has some oven holes that cannot be accessed for cleaning at all.

I was looking at the Arizer Air - looks quite easy to clean but appears to have 4 little holes in the oven where detritus can fall and be lost forever.

Firefly looks very easy to clean. But again seems to have these oven holes.

Come to think of it, I guess all vaporizers will have little holes in the oven, in order to be able to suck in air. Might be unavoidable. Which is a shame because if the herb is a little dry and flaky, tiny pieces will always crumble off and get trapped inside forever.

Anyways, I'm looking for the electric portable that's as low maintenance as possible for my lazy ass.

bibblybobbly,

jay87

The easiest to clean vaporizer I've ever had by far is the Firefly 2.

Literally I can fully clean the FF2 in 1 minute.
Wet paper towel with iso, wipe the vapor path and oven, wipe off the lid, let dry, 100% clean.

If your only concern is ease of cleaning the Firefly 2 beats everything else right now imo.

I'll also throw in the Vapcap as an honorable mention as it is very low maintenance and needs few cleanings after numerous uses.
When you feel the need to clean the Vapcap you simply soak the removable tip and vapor path in iso, reassemble your Vapcap, and it's clean.

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
The two easiest units I have owned to keep clean are the firefly 2 and arizer air. The firefly 2 takes more constant cleaning, but takes 30 seconds to clean each time. I just use an iso wipe and clear out the bowl and wipe down the lid and vapor path. The air I have yet to clean since buying it. The stem is the only thing that has gotten dirty and the oven still looks like the day I bought it.

Lookatmeglow,
Reactions: 6 to 9

little maggie

Vapcap and Milaana. The Milaana doesn't really have a place where bits of flower can fall. So far the only cleaning I've done, in spite of daily use over months, is stems. And cleaning stems is hard to avoid whether you get the solo or vapcap.

hillbill

Flowermates are simple to keep clean and real simple when using dry flower tanks. My wife's CFX is pretty simple also. Vapor Genies are much harder to clean but some can be soaked in alcohol.

Everyday driver clean and showroom clean are different in my experience. My main concern is airflow and taste. I am not at all concerned about oven stains which are going to happen. Always had been obsessed with clean screens in pipes also. Always had to warn friends!

hillbill,

MoltenTiger

My plain Ti Grasshopper is pretty basic to keep clean.

3 minutes total for the mouthpiece (PBW, IPA, hot water rinse), 30 mins to dry
Oven can be scraped with a metal tool
Back/front-end threads can be cleaned with Blue Tac

But it only needs to be done maybe once a month, I'm cleaning glass 3x as often
It's definitely not the easiest, but for the vapour output it is easily worth the little to no effort

Top Bottom