Earwax Portable Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared Leibowitz

Hey, what is the best earwax vaporizer? I am looking at the ThermoVape DART and the Omicron V2, but not sure what's the best for me.

Jared Leibowitz,

kertong

*please delete me*
omicron for convenience and efficiency, dart lv for potency/flavor

kertong,

Jared Leibowitz

How many hits will the Omicron V2 take to get me high compared to the ThermoVape?

One dab out my oil rig get's me good, but seems like Omicron will take around 7 hits equal to one dab.

And the volts/ohms get me confused too.

Jared Leibowitz,

kertong

*please delete me*
Hmm, fot me the omicron v2 was best as a daily sipper, due to its convenience I would just take a hit every 5 minutes or so and stay at a [4] all day. But on the dart, I would load .1 in and get 3-5 huge clouds, if not more. I'd get to a [7] or so this way and call it a day as loading dabs of oil daily is hard on the wallet..

kertong

*please delete me*
uh, i wouldn't say the dart is better on the wallet, it just gives you more control. For efficiency, omicron really can't be beat. The dart lets you take big dabs (which you kind of have to for it to drip down properly). So, if you hit the dart hard every day, you can burn through wax really fast, much much faster than you can with an omicron.

as for the persei, it was great and potent but I didn't want to worry about having all those different battery types, ohmage carts, heads, tops, etc. And I already had the omicron, so I ended up retiring the persei.

And yeah, I used the dart LV. Don't use the dart LV on an omicron v2, the v2 is capped at 3.7V and won't drive the dart LV at all (you'll barely get wisps). It works really well on a fully charged omicron v1 batt (or get the o-phos), and just as awesomely on a persei (though you should NOT use the 2 x 3.7V combo on the dart LV or you will fry it.. ask me how I know)

ymmv :)

kertong,

kertong

*please delete me*
Hmm, for the best hit, get 1.5ohm cartridges, you'll have to order them seperately. That site doesn't mention what the ohms ont he 5pack of carts are, and the one free cart you get with the omi v2, I believe, is a 2.4ohm.

max

Out to lunch
How many hits will the Omicron V2 take to get me high compared to the ThermoVape?

One dab out my oil rig get's me good, but seems like Omicron will take around 7 hits equal to one dab.

And the volts/ohms get me confused too.
These are the kind of questions that can't be answered, and therefore shouldn't be asked. Nobody can tell you how much/how many it takes for you, since they're not you. Everyone is different, including how they hit. How big is a hit? How much is a dab? And if you don't know the difference between voltage and resistence you need to figure out how the numbers relate to the info you're asking for. Nobody's going to give you a lesson on Ohm's Law in a thread. Do some reading.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom