• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.
So how do you guys go about maintaining your enanos outer shell? I was thinking of using some weiman furniture wipes for wood on the shell, always freshens my desk with a glossy and lively look but would it mess up the device?

Bradymyers2,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I wouldn't use regular furniture polish for the enano. Use beeswax or coconut oil to maintain the wood. I usually condition the wood every month or two. I usually put my beeswax on then I turn the temp up so the wood is warm.

Here's a pic of my walnut and cherry units right after I put the beeswax on them. I have lip balm that is made with beeswax, I just use that

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wouldn't use regular furniture polish for the enano. Use beeswax or coconut oil to maintain the wood. I usually condition the wood every month or two. I usually put my beeswax on then I turn the temp up so the wood is warm.

Here's a pic of my walnut and cherry units right after I put the beeswax on them. I have lip balm that is made with beeswax, I just use that
I use TUNG oil for wood.
Looks good for a low cost your method.

My NANO works at 6.0 for GORILLA GLUE OG & WIZ KALFI OG
I will always keep it plugged in!

mrfloopa

Vappy
Wouldn't you know it, the whole "rain, sleet, snow, or hail" USPS line is a crock of bull. We got a foot of snow over the past 24 hours, so delays, delays! Hopefully tomorrow, but that will have to wait until the evening after out-of-home obligations. :(

@CrimsonKing That is one gorgeous nano, and those GonGs are sweet! I love the piranha plant, especially.

mrfloopa,

CrimsonKing

The Destroyer Of Worlds

howie105

Been talking about these forever and have promised pics so here are my Joda custom carbed gongs and @Ratchett like I said my gongs and your aromatherapy dish could be part of a matched collection
39cLhu6.jpg

A big thanks to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd for some amazing and awesomely functional gongs.

As promised the cherry nano after a night of conditioning with Boos Blocks board cream, she looks so pretty.
3LVUs34.jpg

Again split nano for color comparison only, finished in bottom left and top right, it still looks nice and dark like the pic when the stuff was still on it these 2 just have much better lighting that gorgeous cherry color is almost glowing after some tlc as opposed to the dullish look pre treatment.

@howie105 as far as the warranty goes it's 3 years on the wood and lifetime on the heating elements, so it having been sent in once wouldn't "use up" or void the warranty. As for doing it yourself if it's been past three years (I assume epic would still slap a new shell on one that was out of warranty for a price just not free anymore) the 2 most common ways to fill cracks and splits is wood putty (or making your own from sawdust from the piece i.e sand it a bit and mix the dust with wood glue for a perfect color match. However I am not sure what kind of heat this type of repair would stand up to as I have never done it on a piece of wood wrapped around a heating element so... Something like this redbull sized koozie (neoprene insulator) http://goo.gl/hvIGY8 could be a quick easy "fix" as the split will still be there but you save yourself from slpinters pinches ect.

Thanks for the pointing at the drink koozie (now on order) I am sure it will work easier then the cord wrap I thinking of going with. I wish I had the whole history/age of the unit so I could possibly return it for service. Of course I weren’t so cheap I could just pay for some new wood but I am that cheap.

howie105,

CrimsonKing

The Destroyer Of Worlds
Thanks for the pointing at the drink koozie (now on order) I am sure it will work easier then the cord wrap I thinking of going with. I wish I had the whole history/age of the unit so I could possibly return it for service. Of course I weren’t so cheap I could just pay for some new wood but I am that cheap.

No worries, I'm known as the king of the jerry-rig around here (where I live), first thing that popped into my head for a quick 'n "dirty" fix that only requires some scissors to cut a slit for the power cord. Secondly why not shoot them an email, I assume epic could tell you the age of your unit and if it was under warranty still via serial number on the bottom, since you wouldn't have the record of that purchase in your epic account.

CrimsonKing,

jazzbass

Just a mention---
I've been using the E Nano for a few months and love it. One thing that I was surprised by---

I had a hard time believing the people and reviews that said how much it conserves herb. WOW! I use half as much as I do with my Goboof Alfa. (a very nice stealthy conduction unit). My usage is pretty consistent and I'm quite literally buying half as much.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I hit my nano when I wake up and before bed! (if I dont do a dab!):leaf:
I love the NANO for afternoon medication sessions.
You just medicate 2 times a day?
I loose count after the 6th time?

@CarolKing wrote about GORILLA GLUE OG so I got a 1/4OZ for a new vaporizer on it's way.

However my NANO is really flavorful with the GG OG.
I did something weird however it worked?

Black Leaf Bubbler x 18mm fixed GonG + GG OG + GDP + WIZ OG =
OVER and OUT!

I forgot to say "FLAVOR CITY"!

OK I can see this planet from the moon?

24/7

420 just happened I was there were you?

Last edited:

mrfloopa

Vappy
Welp, mine just arrived today! Right when I got home, so the timing felt like a sign. :brow:

I opened it up and thought the bigger box had to be the unit itself, so I opened the smaller one to check out the charger and the tiny little box was the nano itself! The charger came in a bigger box than the unit! This could sit in the middle of a room fairly stealthily if it weren't for the awesome VVPS. It has a nice homage to Spinal Tab on the power supply, but sadly we are not as awesome as they are and cannot turn it up to 11.

The unit itself is gorgeous. The craftsmanship is out of this world and the wood has a nice, smooth and polished finish to it. It even has little cork feet. The first thing I did was plug this baby in, let it heat up and drop it. :rofl:
Luckily the Walnut is apparently harder than whatever my floor is because it came out unscathed. I used some old Woodeez butter and rubbed it all over this baby to say I was sorry... it was very sensual.

In addition to the unit and VVPS you get a pick to stir your plant, one glass stem*, and a replacement screen. It also comes with a nice, nondescript draw-string canvas bag that is many times over the size of the unit and cord, so plenty of space there.

It is nice to be back in the log vape game. My WDZ died after four years (!) of faithful, daily service and I went without thinking I could conserve as much and control my experience as much with a different model. I was wrong. The efficiency is just as out of this world as it was for the older log vapes. In fact, the E-Nano is great for control and perfect for the user who wants to fully customize their experience, be it by the power supply(i.e. temp), draw speed, or position of the screen, you have total control. I will post pictures of this beauty once I clean up my desk a bit.

*As eager as I was to get started, I didn't notice that I got a glass screen stem instead of a basket screen stem. I put in my ground herb, took my first drag, and got a mouthful of plant! I checked it out and the stem is a set glass stem. It's supposed to be an adjustable basket screen one, which I actually think is the better option. The adjustable stem also let's you adjust bowl size and it is easier to clean and reclaim from (since there isn't a set glass piece stopping you from pushing something through the whole stem). I'll talk to Andy and hopefully get that exchanged. Other than that, this thing is a beauty! I can't tear my eyes away from it.

Spocks_Katra

I love the NANO for afternoon medication sessions.
You just medicate 2 times a day?
I loose count after the 6th time?

@CarolKing wrote about GORILLA GLUE OG so I got a 1/4OZ for a new vaporizer on it's way.

However my NANO is really flavorful with the GG OG.
I did something weird however it worked?

Black Leaf Bubbler x 18mm fixed GonG + GG OG + GDP + WIZ OG =
OVER and OUT!

I forgot to say "FLAVOR CITY"!

OK I can see this planet from the moon?

24/7

420 just happened I was there were you?

4-5 times a day but usually 2-3 in my nano, the rest in the air or my wax globe:D

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@mrfloopa you can use a screen with your glass screen stem. I like the glass screen stem but when I dropped mine, each time they broke right at where the glass screen is. I noticed the adjustable screen stem didn't break each time I dropped them. They seemed more durable.

Welcome to the Enano fan club. We love our units and want everybody else to enjoy theirs like we do. They are a beautiful vaporizer, each unique in their own way.

It produces great vapor flavor too. Not much maintenance needed except for cleaning the stems. Use beeswax or coconut oil to condition the wood every couple of months.

Remember to always fuckcombustion.

mrfloopa

Vappy
@CarolKing Thanks, buddy! It feels good, man.

I managed to get a screen in there, but I still figure scraping off the inevitable goo that will condense would be easier with the adjustable stem screen and I like the idea of more bowl size control. I've been having fun getting to know the unit. I managed to combust once at 8 after no preheating, which caught me by surprise. I guess I packed a little too much.

Log vapes have really come a long way. I remember the older generations that simply had a stem you filled and stuck in a metal hole. Safe materials, yeah, but there were no adjustments to make. If you wanted it hotter you put it in a coozie. They didn't need stirring. They took hours to heat up. :lol:

I have to say, I like how revolutionized the whole concept has become. I would have a hard time imagining a GonG for a PD or WDZ (though I am sure they exist!).

And the flavor is out of this world! :o Glass airway is the right choice!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I've noticed the temperature of my room affects the setting I need to use. On the cold days in the morning I definitely need to bump up the dial to get the same temp I do when it's not hella cold in here.
Agreed! especially if there is a draft. Air conditioning or an open window blowing onto the vape WILL most certainly cause it to fluctuate. I try to keep these all very consistent.
The open window can be rough when it's cold out though, as it's always rushing into the room and over my vapes :(

WoodyWeedPecker

I used 6 max for flower on mine, haha. Maybe a 6.3 if some erl was ontop of flower.
My 5.5 was strong, and my friend, with his outlets, can use it in the 4s successfully.

These units vary SO much...I've gotten to use 5 different nanos in my life so far!
That's basically my experience. At 4 it's a bit low for me. At 5, it works but not a lot of vapor. At 5.5, you get denser vapor, flavor and extended session up to 6.2/6.3. At those range the first few tokes are the most flavorful but even the end of bowls taste relatively pretty good (still hints of terpenes, citrus taste, etc). YMMV

dac13

Hey guys, I know the Enano is ~3.75 inches tall, but I was wondering if someone could measure and tell me the diameter of the unit, i couldn't find it by searching. Thanks!

dac13,
Top Bottom