• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
There seems a lot of negative feedback on the different forums concerning the PWT why is that? I have only had the water tool not the vap. I find it does cool it down a bit and I dont have to suck large volumes of air to get it started but even that takes away the taste to me.

The PNWT isn't a really fantastic way to moisturize the vapor. I personally prefer to invert my Nano onto a bubbler (I don't like ABV dust falling onto my Nano's heater :puke:)

Moreover - the PNWT knockoff I have splashes water onto my lips - it's a great portable bubbler for road trips and hotel rooms. But when I'm home, I'd much rather use a standard bubbler like my D020 or GB-242

For the price of a PNWT, you can buy many good quality bubblers which will perform much better with a wide variety of vapes.

Personally, I had my PNWT for MONTHS before I finally found a use for it (I was about to sell it, before I invented a 14mm Silicone Waterpipe adapter to use the PNWT with my Indica Vaporizer for road trips)

For what it's worth - large volumes doesn't remove the flavor from the vaporizer. It's the amount of diffusion (bubbles created) which eliminate the flavor from the vape. A PNWT has a lot of flavor because it's a very minimal perc which provides very minimal diffusion (which is preferred for vapes). Shit, I tried my friend's YQ-42 bong with my E-Nano and I could hardly taste ANYTHING because of the high levels of diffusion (Honeycomb AND matrix perc in one piece).

EverythingsHazy

Thanks to you and other members for a great feedback. I would like to ask is the "hit" stronger on the EN then the Herbalizer? I have asked another member in the MV thread and he feels the MV was much more potent then the EN but everyone has there opinion and I would agree with you on the cost it is way up there Like(MV). Do you feel it is worth ordering any other parts eg hand made glass stems off the glass guy mentioned etc? Maybe a gong for the water tool in my case PWT. Has anyone used a J hook?? Is the vapor cooler that way?
Also what is the EV-2?? Does the long stem only fit the EV-2 (whatever that is?) or will it fit the standard E-nano? Do I need a "adjustable" stem?? Thanks

The e-nano can easily produce clouds dense enough to induce coughing fits on daily stoners, and it can do so using insanely little amounts of material. 0.05g is a full bowl with the suggested adjust-a-bowl screen distance, with a 18mm gong.

Thanks for all your wise tips much appreciated I ordered one yesterday along with a 14mm adjust a gong (was for the PWT)and the long stem so see if I can swap for something else not sure? Also had ordered some extra screens am I on the right track? I had accidentally ordered two 14mm gongs so asked to swap for a 14 and 18mm gong instead.
There seems a lot of negative feedback on the different forums concerning the PWT why is that? I have only had the water tool not the vap. I find it does cool it down a bit and I dont have to suck large volumes of air to get it started but even that takes away the taste to me.
If for say I didn`t want to use a bubbler (feel you lose too much taste) would the j hook be the best for cooling and if so can you steer me to a link for one? Thanks again.

Not all bubblers are flavor killers. Especially not the single perc ones. Plus, you can actually hit them dry if you want more flavor. That said, if you are completely against them, then the e-nano hits really well dry too. Never tried a j-hook, but the standard adjust a bowl stem that it comes with is nice. Definitely more burning at the back of your throat than with water filtration tho, since the vapor is so dense, and the air is pretty hot. For a few hits here and there, it's fine. For longer sessions, or a few back to back sessions, you'll probably enjoy water filtration more.

jivebuggered

The e-nano can easily produce clouds dense enough to induce coughing fits on daily stoners, and it can do so using insanely little amounts of material. 0.05g is a full bowl with the suggested adjust-a-bowl screen distance, with a 18mm gong.

Not all bubblers are flavor killers. Especially not the single perc ones. Plus, you can actually hit them dry if you want more flavor. That said, if you are completely against them, then the e-nano hits really well dry too. Never tried a j-hook, but the standard adjust a bowl stem that it comes with is nice. Definitely more burning at the back of your throat than with water filtration tho, since the vapor is so dense, and the air is pretty hot. For a few hits here and there, it's fine. For longer sessions, or a few back to back sessions, you'll probably enjoy water filtration more.

Thanks again for all the feedback. WTF is a Steamroller? A mate of mine loves his S/surfer and had half a lung cut out due to cancer (panelbeater/ spray painter) he said he would NEVER have vapor going through water because water vapor in the lungs is BAD NEWS not just for him but from the research he has done, for anyone. I dont know if he is right but worth a think about. Mixchu69 when you mentioned purchases fuck that is a totally different language to me LOL.. I found when I had a MFLB many years ago that it was bordering on combustion and the batteries pissed me off as with the CERA. Ta

jivebuggered,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Thanks again for all the feedback. WTF is a Steamroller? A mate of mine loves his S/surfer and had half a lung cut out due to cancer (panelbeater/ spray painter) he said he would NEVER have vapor going through water because water vapor in the lungs is BAD NEWS not just for him but from the research he has done, for anyone. I dont know if he is right but worth a think about. Mixchu69 when you mentioned purchases fuck that is a totally different language to me LOL.. I found when I had a MFLB many years ago that it was bordering on combustion and the batteries pissed me off as with the CERA. Ta

A steamroller is simply a tube with two ends on it, plus an intake/GonG fitting for the vapor/smoke to enter. You hold your hand/thumb over the one side while you draw from the other. Remove your hand from the other side to clear/"Steamroll" the tube. It's a very fun way to get massive dry rips at a lower temperature than a direct draw.

he said he would NEVER have vapor going through water because water vapor in the lungs is BAD NEWS not just for him but from the research he has done
What exactly did he say? What research did he present? Has he ever used a humidifier in his house? I don't see how the principals are any different from a home humidifier...

MinnBobber

... A mate of mine loves his S/surfer and had half a lung cut out due to cancer (panelbeater/ spray painter) he said he would NEVER have vapor going through water because water vapor in the lungs is BAD NEWS not just for him but from the research he has done, for anyone. I dont know if he is right but worth a think about. .....
................................................................................................................
If he says water vapor in the lungs is bad, then every breathe you take is bad for you, unless you live in the Sahara Desert at 0% humidity. Every breathe has water vapor/ humidity.
Your lungs are a living, moist membrane and water vapor/ moisture is good for them. A vaporizer delivers hot and very dry air. Inhale under your tongue at a high temp and you can just feel it drying out the moist tissue. Vapor thru water is moisturized and good for your lungs.

Unless he's talking about a home humidifier that hasn't been cleaned in 5 years, which has mold on the innards and is spewing out moist moldy air...

Most health experts recommend 35- 60% humidity for best health.
I'm not sure what he's talking about.

Mulehead

I would like to ask is the "hit" stronger on the EN then the Herbalizer?
Yes, and none of the priming that you complained about with the Minivap.
I think we have that in common when it comes to most convection vapes.
Believe it or not, I found myself using my original DaVinci more than my herbalizer when I first got it, due to throat irritation. After pairing herbie up with a decent bubbler, I stopped using the DaVinci. But I still craved flavor!!!

After reading this whole thread, I contacted Snappo & Andy and placed my order for my golden white teak burl e-nano, which I received after two short weeks (which still amazes me!). Since then, my herbalizer hasn't been out of my closet (besides a road trip to JoDa Glass!) I also don't spend time searching other threads looking for my perfect vaporizer. I have found it in this little log wonder!

IMO
Dense hit Nano>herbie
Flavor Nano>herbie
Efficiency Nano>herbie
Effect Both get me there, nano just uses 1/3 less product
Value Nano>herbie
Reliability Nano=herbie, no problems with either

I don't think you'll regret ordering your nano, I sure haven't!
Thinking about a steamroller for my nanao.
Curious how you adjust the screen as it is not a staight shot?
I use the screen as a basket with my steamroller, and can grab the sides of the basket with my e-pik to pull it up, in order to make adjustments. Became a pro at it after my second bowl, thanks to VaPeD&CoNfUsEd!

jivebuggered

Newer Nanos don't use a clip. The groove the screen fits into is machined deeper than older units. It is possible to replace the screen but it's not easy. I can send you a replacement and wish you luck, or you can send it back and I'll replace it for you no charge, just pay shipping both ways.

PLEASE NOTE: I will be offering a one-time upgrade path from older v1 (Non-removable cord) to v2 (removable cord) Nanos for a flat fee soon. The offer will be announced in an upcoming email to registered Nano owners. Another reason why it pays to register...

Hi,was wondering if my email was getting through about some changes to my order? Didn`t know or if you were flat out busy or on holiday? Would have hated if you missed my changed to order and sent it off? Thanks Order ID: #653696

jivebuggered,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Thanks for all your wise tips much appreciated I ordered one yesterday along with a 14mm adjust a gong (was for the PWT)and the long stem so see if I can swap for something else not sure? Also had ordered some extra screens am I on the right track? I had accidentally ordered two 14mm gongs so asked to swap for a 14 and 18mm gong instead.
If for say I didn`t want to use a bubbler (feel you lose too much taste) would the j hook be the best for cooling and if so can you steer me to a link for one? Thanks again.

Glad you decided to get one. Make sure you get a response from Andy or Nadia soon, or write another email on your changes. With your shipping, I'd try to do all I could to make sure it was what I wanted first time.

Think most of the negative feedback you see on the PNWT is because people think it can be a quick, cheap, small, easy substitute for a real waterpiece - but it isn't. It basically just gives some bubbles and a few drips of moisture (in your vapor and usually on your lips!). One of my gripes is that it is a poor substitute for an aqua-vape (a water chamber to use on a whip). I have one and used it for quite some time with the EQ. Probably more about that one somewhere on FC or IM me if you're interested. I guess the PNWT is great on the Pinnacle, and maybe other portables - but it just frustrated me and made me wonder why i wasn't using a real bubbler.

There are pictures of steamrollers on this thread and Joda thread. Just search on "steamroller" and look for posts with "[ IMG ]" in them somewhere.

I've been hearing the "through water bad for lungs" for more than 30 years in different forms. I used to attribute it to people who couldn't afford, handle or know where to find bongs. Think some of that still the case, but also have come to think some of those people were right. Then again... we were combusting through acrylic and changing the water every couple of days at best. Throw some half burned crappy schwag in there and you can get quite a science experiment. Add to that monthly - if that - cleaning (with PineSol if you wanted it clean), and we were putting our lungs through hell - especially while taking the biggest hits we could to be cool, and practicing to do bigger hits when no one else was around. Even with all of that we survived, and I only knew one bonehead who would always say his chest colds came from bonging (and not the stumbling around drunk in the cold smoking cigs on his way home a few times a week).

These days? With vapor going through sparkling glass into clean water? I don't really think so. To piggyback on @Ratchett here, I know most people who run humidifiers don't have them nearly as clean as my lovely glass vaping tools. And, I'm probably not as OCD about this as many FCers.

Just saw your post above this... IM probably better.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes, and none of the priming that you complained about with the Minivap.
I think we have that in common when it comes to most convection vapes.
Believe it or not, I found myself using my original DaVinci more than my herbalizer when I first got it, due to throat irritation. After pairing herbie up with a decent bubbler, I stopped using the DaVinci. But I still craved flavor!!!

After reading this whole thread, I contacted Snappo & Andy and placed my order for my golden white teak burl e-nano, which I received after two short weeks (which still amazes me!). Since then, my herbalizer hasn't been out of my closet (besides a road trip to JoDa Glass!) I also don't spend time searching other threads looking for my perfect vaporizer. I have found it in this little log wonder!

IMO
Dense hit Nano>herbie
Flavor Nano>herbie
Efficiency Nano>herbie
Effect Both get me there, nano just uses 1/3 less product
Value Nano>herbie
Reliability Nano=herbie, no problems with either

I don't think you'll regret ordering your nano, I sure haven't!

I use the screen as a basket with my steamroller, and can grab the sides of the basket with my e-pik to pull it up, in order to make adjustments. Became a pro at it after my second bowl, thanks to VaPeD&CoNfUsEd!
I use a NANO and a SOLO.
These two vaporizers are all I need.
My VAP2 taste good as well.
Simple however it works!
NANO before bed!
LOTUS when I need à joint!

Mulehead

I use a NANO and a SOLO.
These two vaporizers are all I need.
My VAP2 taste good as well.
Simple however it works!
NANO before bed!
LOTUS when I need à joint!
Same here brother!
Nano at home, solo away!
Until Andy comes up with a portable nano that is!

Maybe we can help Andy by coming up with a catchy portable name, something like nanotogo...c'mon you fellow nano lovers what do ya got?

jivebuggered

................................................................................................................
If he says water vapor in the lungs is bad, then every breathe you take is bad for you, unless you live in the Sahara Desert at 0% humidity. Every breathe has water vapor/ humidity.
Your lungs are a living, moist membrane and water vapor/ moisture is good for them. A vaporizer delivers hot and very dry air. Inhale under your tongue at a high temp and you can just feel it drying out the moist tissue. Vapor thru water is moisturized and good for your lungs.

Unless he's talking about a home humidifier that hasn't been cleaned in 5 years, which has mold on the innards and is spewing out moist moldy air...

Most health experts recommend 35- 60% humidity for best health.
I'm not sure what he's talking about.

Dont shoot the messenger!! Just commenting on what he said I am sure no expert but I would lean more towards not hurting "too much" unless you vaped heavily. If it was combustion going through water that`s a different subject. Steamy shower never killed anyone. Everything in moderation (even steamy showers!)

Gray Area

It would surely need to be the "nano-go" although I think "nano-a-go-go" is catchier ;)

Do we even know it's a portable Andy is working on...?
Maybe an EU voltage ver ( :tup: )??

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
It would surely need to be the "nano-go" although I think "nano-a-go-go" is catchier ;)

Do we even know it's a portable Andy is working on...?
Maybe an EU voltage ver ( :tup: )??

I live in Eu and I was waiting for eu voltage ver but after PM him, Andy answer eu ver is long way offf, so I order my first premium walnut Enano and a stepdown converter (already received)

Because of holidays, I guess, it takes a little time to my order to pass from processing to shipped (ordered it on xmas day ans still processing) and the waiting game is killing me!

mixchu69

I live in Eu and I was waiting for eu voltage ver but after PM him, Andy answer eu ver is long way offf, so I order my first premium walnut Enano and a stepdown converter (already received)

Because of holidays, I guess, it takes a little time to my order to pass from processing to shipped (ordered it on xmas day ans still processing) and the waiting game is killing me!
Don't worry. I purchased mine on thanksgiving and got it yesterday. But ace of vapes warned me about this wait but with all the good reviews, I jumped in. Unfortunately was too busy last night to try out.

*plainlazy*

its called EPIC VAPE e nano for a reason. be worth waiting for guys. had mine a month and now use nothing else. still waiting on my 18-14 mm glass reducers from dh gate which I ordered a month ago to give the enano a WP sesh.
got my tracking info today so wont be much longer.
you won't be disappointed and I have only used it with a dry stem so far and still love it. :-)

mixchu69

I totally agree, less diffusion, the better taste. I bought the vapor brothers bubbler for 99. Minimal diffusion, great mouthpiece, and well made. Taste is good

*plainlazy*

I totally agree, less diffusion, the better taste. I bought the vapor brothers bubbler for 99. Minimal diffusion, great mouthpiece, and well made. Taste is good

thats my mission for the new year to find a great tasting minimal diffusion WP from dh gate. like the look of the VB WP tho.
i also like those starbucks coffee cup looking WP's.

MinnBobber

not to derail thread but pics I've seen of VB bubbler show a 90 degree elbow coming out of the bubbler. Is that just a slide so you can remove? And then there is a 14 or 18 mm traditional female joint?

Did you say you paid $99? I think it lists for $180 range.
I'm looking for minimal diffusion, and small size, something to just moisturize the vapor a little yet retain max flavor...
thanks for any info on it

MinnBobber,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
finally cleaned my stem after over a month of solid use, and made hot chocolate for new years eve!

pLQ52xe.jpg

wZqWhd0.jpg

DfX7pcA.jpg

DZPI0RN.jpg

was surprised how quickly the steam was clean from just simmering it in milk for 5 minutes. the drink went down smoothly! I also added a scoop of chocolate protein powder to enrich the flavor and add a little extra nutrition.

Wishing you all a fantastic new years and big shout out to @ACE OF VAPE for making such a great vape and @biohacker for selling me his.

Modnote: Edited to display pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

vapordab

Medical+FC=Recreational
I'm feeling as if I have an exotic after giving my basic walnut Nano a good treatment with my 1$ organic beeswax bar. The wax smells spectacular, like sweet creamy freshly harvested honey. I greatly enjoyed the light scent that filled the room during the process

I had to let it soak in after application on a high heat setting for a few hours before buffing it out, but it absorbed mostof it, leaving a smooth, glistening, nicely textured wood

based on the tiny amount of wax used in relation to the amount recieved, I surmise that this bar may well last me forever

I neglected to take a before pic, but this thing has a brilliant shine that literally reflects my flash(crappy phone camera)
n4vl5JN.jpg

mixchu69

not to derail thread but pics I've seen of VB bubbler show a 90 degree elbow coming out of the bubbler. Is that just a slide so you can remove? And then there is a 14 or 18 mm traditional female joint?

Did you say you paid $99? I think it lists for $180 range.
I'm looking for minimal diffusion, and small size, something to just moisturize the vapor a little yet retain max flavor...
thanks for any info on it

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-hydrator-clear-mini.html

It is a slide to remove. It's made for fitting tubing so you can use it while vaping.

mod note: Fixed QUOTE tags

Last edited by a moderator:
mixchu69,
Top Bottom