• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hated

All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way. No flaming.
All max was doing was putting what you and Tweak stated in some kind of context and btw, I totally agree that consuming .1g per load isn't really anything that special. I load up .075g in my LSV and it lasts me two days. But again, I'm not mentioning this in the context of some kind of contest but rather to inform others that are reading this thread one can get excellent results from very small loads and one doesn't have to use a Purple Days to do it.

You telling Max to "..no need to get all defensive" when it was you that accused him of being stuck up in the first place is just another classic example of accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of.

Ok..............I'm done.
Very ironic you jumped in here haha Tbh man you often come of as very stuck up too and ive seen you do the EXACT same thing many times on GC some one will make a harmless comment about something they like about there vape and you try to poke holes in it and turn it into an argument.

Hated,

lwien

Very ironic you jumped in here haha Tbh man you often come of as very stuck up too and ive seen you do the EXACT same thing many times on GC some one will make a harmless comment about something they like about there vape and you try to poke holes in it and turn it into an argument.

Hated, it has absolutely nothing to do with being stuck up. What it has to do with is putting things in context by offering up other perspectives. It's not a personal attack, but rather an attempt to help others who are reading the thread so that they can make a wise purchasing decision.

And, btw, I'm not stating that my perspective is always right for all it is is just another perspective to take into consideration.

631.jpg

Goddamnit, Caligula. I haven't had a cheeseburger or fries in years and you post up an In 'N Out pic when I have an In 'N Out 3 blocks from where I live and now I want one. Fuck you !!!

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
RE: Load size, I usually have about 0.06 or less (closest I can scale it at) in my Gong.

I consistently use the same amount with my OTHER desktop vape. The only real difference, when adjusting for temp, is the air:vapor ratio.

The A:V ratio on the ENano seems to make for faster medicating, almost a compression of effect spectrum (I'm not "not getting" them, but they seem... yeah, can't explain), and a little bit of harshness when done dry. Less air is mixed in, so the density is great, and "sipping" is encouraged, especially when going a bit higher temp (6.5+),

The A:V ratio is also why the ENano wins the Flavor Country award, right @ataxian ? My other desktop, while having incredibly good temp control and great extraction, just doesn't quite get the flavor awards due to a higher ratio of air to vapor, in my opinion (note: it's my opinion that the reason is the A:V. it's a fact that I experience better flavor with Nano).

When chasing vapor clouds, or flavor clouds, I think less is more. Thinner layer of herb in the Gong, and try it. Yeah, you'll have to reload after 3 - 7 hits, but the flavor is amazing!

Oh, and I'm using adjust-a-bowl Gongs. I have a pair of stock, glass-screened gongs, which I don't use much, more due to their size (14mm). my AABs are 18mm, and fit my JHook.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
RE: Load size, I usually have about 0.06 or less (closest I can scale it at) in my Gong.

I consistently use the same amount with my OTHER desktop vape. The only real difference, when adjusting for temp, is the air:vapor ratio.

The A:V ratio on the ENano seems to make for faster medicating, almost a compression of effect spectrum (I'm not "not getting" them, but they seem... yeah, can't explain), and a little bit of harshness when done dry. Less air is mixed in, so the density is great, and "sipping" is encouraged, especially when going a bit higher temp (6.5+),

The A:V ratio is also why the ENano wins the Flavor Country award, right @ataxian ? My other desktop, while having incredibly good temp control and great extraction, just doesn't quite get the flavor awards due to a higher ratio of air to vapor, in my opinion (note: it's my opinion that the reason is the A:V. it's a fact that I experience better flavor with Nano).

When chasing vapor clouds, or flavor clouds, I think less is more. Thinner layer of herb in the Gong, and try it. Yeah, you'll have to reload after 3 - 7 hits, but the flavor is amazing!

Oh, and I'm using adjust-a-bowl Gongs. I have a pair of stock, glass-screened gongs, which I don't use much, more due to their size (14mm). my AABs are 18mm, and fit my JHook.
Flavor wise it's really good!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Please stick to the topic and avoid making comments on someone else's posting style or character. If you find a post offensive and it breaks a rule, report it
and do not respond. If it doesn't break a rule, either ignore it or send a PM.

exit

CORRECTION: TO MAKE SCREENS: 3/8THS inch hole: 5/16THS inch dowel. I think I wrote 1/2 inch

Is there anything else easily found around hte house that works for making these.
I would make a thingy out of wood like @macbill did but I don't have any power tools around!

PS - Have there been design changes between the old nanos with built in power cords and the newer ones? i saw the post about someone having an underpowered built-in cord nano, and was wondering if mine was not performing well as it should because of a design change or something.

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Wooden dowels are very inexpensive: $1.50 or so. They are about a yard long. I cut mine with a hacksaw, as I'm power-tool-poor, too. A 5/16" punch would work, too. They are cheap.

Anything with an inner diameter of 3/8ths would do the trick for the hole. Maybe a copper fitting with an ID of 3/8". Or pipe segment. A hammer is handy.

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
@ACE OF VAPE hey Andy I'm new to the log vapes and I want my first to be an e-nano. I purchased a gorgeous Amboyna Burl blanks from @Snappo for what will hopefully be an e-nano and some beautiful stems from @Ed's TnT. I can't wait!!! Please let me know if and when u can do this thank you.
KjwgA7Y.jpg

Future e-nano hopefully

Are there any other options to customize or is every unit built the same basically? Sorry for the noob questions

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@ACE OF VAPE hey Andy I'm new to the log vapes and I want my first to be an e-nano. I purchased a gorgeous Amboyna Burl blanks from @Snappo for what will hopefully be an e-nano and some beautiful stems from @Ed's TnT. I can't wait!!! Please let me know if and when u can do this thank you.
KjwgA7Y.jpg

Future e-nano hopefully

Are there any other options to customize or is every unit built the same basically? Sorry for the noob questions

Welcome to the club! That's a beautiful fucking piece of wood (giggity). I can't wait to see what the Nano looks like!

If you want to customize your Nano even more, I suggest you check out Joda Glassworks (@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ), there are a LOT of options for glass stems to pair with your Nano. I currently have 3 custom pieces (two custom GonG stems, and one matching claisen stopper), and 3 more pieces on order!

My Afzelia Burl nano has been running non-stop for several weeks (set to 4 during the day, back up to 6.5 at night)!

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Welcome to the club! That's a beautiful fucking piece of wood (giggity). I can't wait to see what the Nano looks like!

If you want to customize your Nano even more, I suggest you check out Joda Glassworks (@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ), there are a LOT of options for glass stems to pair with your Nano. I currently have 3 custom pieces (two custom GonG stems, and one matching claisen stopper) , and 3 more pieces on order!

My Afzelia Burl nano has been running non-stop for several weeks (set to 4 during the day, back up to 6.5 at night)!
I want to have vaped & confused make me a down stem for my D022.
The NANO is so full of flavor!

Top Bottom