Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Which is more likely to have technical issues?
Hard to say. The Dynavap is almost foolproof due to using butane. Most issues would be user error.

The Enano is dead simple to use also. It has an electric power cord, but again, most issues would be user error due to its simplicity.

If you are on the fence, you should check out the Enano Guarantee.

35 Day No-Hassle ‘Complete Happiness’ Guarantee!​

We stand behind everything we sell, so we offer the best guarantee in the industry; If this little beast isn’t the best tasting most efficient vaporizer you have ever experienced, simply return it within 35 days for a complete refund, less nay shipping and handling. As an added bonus you can keep the glass stem and handy E-Pik as our gift for giving us a try.

EDIT* DO YOU NEED SOMETHING TO TRAVEL WITH OR USE AT HOME MAINLY?

DJLocks

Can this device be a hard hitter?
Yes, these things can absolutely put you on your butt
Is it as effective as a dynavap?
Magic9 touched on this but they're different experiences.

I can make my dyna hit as hard as my e-nano but it requires a bit more effort and risk of combustion. With my e-nano I only risk combusting if I go over 7.5 AND draw really slowly.

The e-nano has really crisp sharp vapor compared to my dyna's, which I'd characterize as soft but a bit muddy.

I do find that I use less herb overall with the dyna but that could just be because the process takes longer.

If you get one I recommend upgrading your stem to the ice version (the one with the balls) and pick up a water pipe adapter. The vapor is HOT imo with just the stock short straw. This thing really shines through water though.

ray_

I’ve only ever used mine through water, it’s just not worth it otherwise. I bought the ice stem too but it has sat unused for over a year haha.
My sweet spot with the enamo is through a j-hook. Prior, I used it through water or sometimes through a waterless bubbler. I get the best flavor, best ease of use and sufficient cooling through a j-hook. This is for a tiny load (0.03 - 0.05g) and a one-hit extraction.

MrSpicoli

I’ve only ever used mine through water, it’s just not worth it otherwise. I bought the ice stem too but it has sat unused for over a year haha.
Are you saying the ice stem doesn't cool it well?

My sweet spot with the enamo is through a j-hook. Prior, I used it through water or sometimes through a waterless bubbler. I get the best flavor, best ease of use and sufficient cooling through a j-hook. This is for a tiny load (0.03 - 0.05g) and a one-hit extraction.
Where could I get a decent j-hook to fit it?

cvs8floz

100% agree about the j-hook, nothing works better with the eNano, and I also use it as a one-hitter. Only problem is that you need fairly long draws and after about a year of daily use, I got the chronic back-of-throat tickle and had to discontinue dry vaping.

ray_

Where could I get a decent j-hook to fit it?
Any 14mm female j-hook will work with the E-Nano WPA. I am using one from Elev8 from Vgoodiez. It's the only one I've ever used so can't compare it to others. But I was positively surprised by how well it cools.

howie105

An observation on the Ice Stem. There was a fan on the board who kept their Ice Stem in the freezer till it was used and said it was effective and safe. I gave it a shot and can confirm It worked well for three or four smallish hits then it warmed up, and it was done cooling. I never went back for a second try because I didn't feel comfortable with hot metal heater covers and ice-cold borosilicate glass, though it should be fine.

J Hooks, are nice (2nd the ELEV8) and it's one of my most used glasses pieces that isn't a straight stem, but for the Nano the long adjustable screen is my fave.

DJLocks

An observation on the Ice Stem. There was a fan on the board who kept their Ice Stem in the freezer till it was used and said it was effective and safe. I gave it a shot and can confirm It worked well for three or four smallish hits then it warmed up, and it was done cooling. I never went back for a second try because I didn't feel comfortable with hot metal heater covers and ice-cold borosilicate glass, though it should be fine.

J Hooks, are nice (2nd the ELEV8) and it's one of my most used glasses pieces that isn't a straight stem, but for the Nano the long adjustable screen is my fave.

Oof, I'd never put mine in the freezer, I actually pre-heat the stems so the glass doesn't suck the heat away from the edges of the bowl (that's why you get that light ring around the edges). With a good pre-heat I can get almost full extraction without stirring.

IDK, if I use nice slow draws and the occasional cigar puff with the ice stem it gives me more than enough cooling IF I'm early in the session. After 1-2 chill bowls like that I go back in the water and do long steady pulls. This thing would absolutely murder my throat if I gave it a full pull natively, even with the ice stem! :D

I really should get a J-Hook though... I've been eying up those dimpled ones from Rogue Wax Works.

Last edited:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So not long after the socket on my E-Nano broke and I went back to the older backup E-Nano (that already had as much usage before I got the newer one), the old backup one is now broken too. I guess after so much time of the socketless cord being bent back and forth at the point of ENano entrance, the wiring inside the cord got damaged, and bending the cord now cuts away the power. I unplugged it so any possible sparks inside the cord won|t melt it. I guess to repair this I'm gonna need to disconnect the cord from the two 3-junctions it's attached to inside the vape body, then cut the damaged part, then skin the wire again and reconnect it.
I opened it but the caps on these 3-junctions just refuse to get off, how much force does it need? do I need to break the caps it to access the junctions? I don't want to break them as then I'd need to figure out some replacement for them. (although I think a simple electrical tape should do the trick as well.)

androponic

vaped.
@Seek are you talking about the blade connectors? there is a tab that locks them a small pick can push from the side and release it or are you talking about crimp caps that look like wire nuts but not removable. if it is then you cut them off and replace with small wirenuts or crimp connectors from auto parts store or hardware shop, electrical tape is ok but then you should solder the wires first. twist together asking for trouble later. imho

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
So not long after the socket on my E-Nano broke and I went back to the older backup E-Nano (that already had as much usage before I got the newer one), the old backup one is now broken too. I guess after so much time of the socketless cord being bent back and forth at the point of ENano entrance, the wiring inside the cord got damaged, and bending the cord now cuts away the power. I unplugged it so any possible sparks inside the cord won|t melt it. I guess to repair this I'm gonna need to disconnect the cord from the two 3-junctions it's attached to inside the vape body, then cut the damaged part, then skin the wire again and reconnect it.
I opened it but the caps on these 3-junctions just refuse to get off, how much force does it need? do I need to break the caps it to access the junctions? I don't want to break them as then I'd need to figure out some replacement for them. (although I think a simple electrical tape should do the trick as well.)
Once you get it back up and running, you might want to get one of these to save some stress on your socket. Keeps me from damaging the cords on my nanos as well.

YEKELLA IEC320 C7 to C8 Right Angle AC Adapter, IEC 320 C7-C8 90 Degree Vertical Left Right Angle Power Adapter, Figure 8 Male to Female Angle AC Converter, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D13VN31/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_87BQY5FBFFHFP02TDF3Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So I cut off the crimp caps, I did not have any new ones, so I used a screw-in junction instead. It lacked the metal lining inside, so the screw could not be tightened very tightly, but I coiled the lightbulb and ceramic wires around the power wire and so far it seem to work after I put it all back together, no smoke coming off the junction, the ceramic heats, the lightbulb shines, and bending the cable near the vape entrace is no longer cutting the power off. And it vapes. So the reapir went good enough, although more shoddy that the original caps, it works.
Once you get it back up and running, you might want to get one of these to save some stress on your socket. Keeps me from damaging the cords on my nanos as well.

YEKELLA IEC320 C7 to C8 Right Angle AC Adapter, IEC 320 C7-C8 90 Degree Vertical Left Right Angle Power Adapter, Figure 8 Male to Female Angle AC Converter, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D13VN31/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_87BQY5FBFFHFP02TDF3Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I think the socket on my newer Nano (the one in the link that broke not long ago) broke after one of the falls and this might be even worse for floor impacts.
The old Nano that broke today doesn't have a socket, if I got the same problem with a socket a simple whole dimmer replacement would fix it. But because it was socketless I have to disrad the broken piece of cable and rewire the entire insides of the vape (just two 3-junctions, but very little space).

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
So I cut off the crimp caps, I did not have any new ones, so I used a screw-in junction instead. It lacked the metal lining inside, so the screw could not be tightened very tightly, but I coiled the lightbulb and ceramic wires around the power wire and so far it seem to work after I put it all back together, no smoke coming off the junction, the ceramic heats, the lightbulb shines, and bending the cable near the vape entrace is no longer cutting the power off. And it vapes. So the reapir went good enough, although more shoddy that the original caps, it works.

I think the socket on my newer Nano (the one in the link that broke not long ago) broke after one of the falls and this might be even worse for floor impacts.
The old Nano that broke today doesn't have a socket, if I got the same problem with a socket a simple whole dimmer replacement would fix it. But because it was socketless I have to disrad the broken piece of cable and rewire the entire insides of the vape (just two 3-junctions, but very little space).
Yeah, def worse for floor impacts, hadn’t thought about that. Mine stay on the desktop, so no big falls have happened so far.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Just a quick FYI -
Our payment gateway is having issues that will be resolved Monday. In the meantime please feel free to try once more with code SQUARE for free domestic shipping. I will send you an invoice for payment via Square once we receive the order so make sure to check spam/ junk folders as well.

Thanks!

howie105

Just a quick FYI -
Our payment gateway is having issues that will be resolved Monday. In the meantime please feel free to try once more with code SQUARE for free domestic shipping. I will send you an invoice for payment via Square once we receive the order so make sure to check spam/ junk folders as well.

Thanks!
I hope this won't interfere with my prepaid 500 unit order I made? No really I did, OK never mind.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Well it looks like we'll be extending the Square payments and free shipping for the next 24-48hrs or so.

To put minds at ease it wasn't anything we did or didn't do. Our cc processing rep either has sooooo many accounts that he truly can't keep up or his horrible at his job. All high risk accounts, ie. our industry, were dropped. They knew that the deadline was coming up but failed to communicate any of that to us. We were notified the same time they shut down our gateway. As of right now we're nearly done with the account change and will be back to normal soon. In the meantime, please do take advantage of the free shipping. In the am it will switch to a low minimum for free shipping simply to cover the costs to process and ship each order.

---
I've been posted up on Discord over the past few days. It's nice to get back in the conversation. I'll do better to have FC up throughout the day as well. :)

Top Bottom