XGerpXDerpX

I ordered my Enano XL on March 3rd and haven't had any response from customer support, phone calls etc. Haven't seen any shipping labels on informed delivery etc...My VapeXhL evo broke last week, found out they shut down for good and was heartbroken and impulsively ordered the enano, really disheartened its taking this long lol. Ill remain patient but is there any better way to contact customer service?

@aceofvapes

I had the ev and enano when it was first released like 8 years ago it was the same thing then. Guy from epic is probably busy hand carving and packaging them or something it's not a typical product. It's worth the wait. Check out a solo 2 if your ever looking for backup or portable, probably the closest next best

FLelder ent

For unrimmed basket screens, I'd rather just buy oversized screens (which you can get anywhere) and make them myself. They're easy to make, may not look perfect, but will do the job.

As long as they fit, and have enough tension to stay in place, I see no reason to pay 5 dollars for a 5 pack of basket screens.
Yeah , I've made basket screens for myself, with varied success. I was using a 10mm socket wrench to shape the basket. What method do you use? :peace:

FLelder ent,
Reactions: BigJr48

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey all, I definitely don't want to make a scene of this at all. but I'm wondering what the best way to contact epic vapes is, regarding an issue with missing items in my XL order? I sent ACE OF VAPE a message on here last Monday, sent an e-mail to their customer service, and I even sent a text to Nadia. Haven't gotten a response from either. Is there something else I'm missing? I feel like I exhausted all my resources here

Again, don't wanna make a scene, just simply want to get the things I ordered. Thanks all :)
Sorry if I missed your text, I've been getting some crazy ones lately and it must have been purged with those by accident. Seriously you should see some of the scam texts. It would be funny if it wasn't driving me nuts. GRRRRR...shipping and @ACE OF VAPE put the XL down and pay attention :rolleyes::brow::lol:

Feel free to send it on over again or shoot me a dm/email/pigeon. I will make sure it is sent out today!

I ordered my Enano XL on March 3rd and haven't had any response from customer support, phone calls etc. Haven't seen any shipping labels on informed delivery etc...My VapeXhL evo broke last week, found out they shut down for good and was heartbroken and impulsively ordered the enano, really disheartened its taking this long lol. Ill remain patient but is there any better way to contact customer service?

@aceofvapes
Hey there! I know it is more than frustrating waiting and feeling ignored. Most orders do ship within 2-3 business days (Mon.-Fri) however the XL had such a long initial pre-sale list that we're just now catching up...somewhat. There has been a slight issue with the glass putting us in limbo for the past few days. I can tell you that your order is indeed on it's way (based on your username and order date). If you aren't seeing a tracking email please shoot me a dm!

stska

Sorry if I missed your text, I've been getting some crazy ones lately and it must have been purged with those by accident. Seriously you should see some of the scam texts. It would be funny if it wasn't driving me nuts. GRRRRR...shipping and @ACE OF VAPE put the XL down and pay attention :rolleyes::brow::lol:

Feel free to send it on over again or shoot me a dm/email/pigeon. I will make sure it is sent out today!

Hey there! I know it is more than frustrating waiting and feeling ignored. Most orders do ship within 2-3 business days (Mon.-Fri) however the XL had such a long initial pre-sale list that we're just now catching up...somewhat. There has been a slight issue with the glass putting us in limbo for the past few days. I can tell you that your order is indeed on it's way (based on your username and order date). If you aren't seeing a tracking email please shoot me a dm!
Did you guys get my emails about adding a 14.5mm GonG to the order? I just didn't want to place two separate orders and pay shipping twice thats why I was contacting you guys. I am happy to pay the 12 bucks, I see my box is not shipped yet if you guys could throw one in for me that would be legendary.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Did you guys get my emails about adding a 14.5mm GonG to the order? I just didn't want to place two separate orders and pay shipping twice thats why I was contacting you guys. I am happy to pay the 12 bucks, I see my box is not shipped yet if you guys could throw one in for me that would be legendary.
It had already been processed but not scanned by USPS but I am certain that a wpa was sent with the order.
The original or OG E-Nano glass is not compatible with the XL. Luckily the wpa, or as Andy says the '"song," is universal and will fit with a 14mm to a 18mm.

We generally combine shipping when possible and refund on request. If it makes it out before we see it I can usually issue at least a partial refund or store credit. It may be a little hard to reach us but we're quite flexible.

At the end of the day we want you to be able to enjoy your E-Nano from the first dial turn to the last relaxing exhale.

Which reminds me...
I'm currently testing out the Songs with mesh pads for concentrates and I'm fairly certain I've fallen in love with the XL. The song collects any excess resin, which can happen when you invite heavy inhalers to the test rounds, means far less waste.

Last edited:

stska

It had already been processed but not scanned by USPS but I am certain that a wpa was sent with the order.
The original or OG E-Nano glass is not compatible with the XL. Luckily the wpa, or as Andy says the '"song," is universal and will fit with a 14mm to a 18mm.

We generally combine shipping when possible and refund on request. If it makes it out before we see it I can usually issue at least a partial refund or store credit. It may be a little hard to reach us but we're quite flexible.

At the end of the day we want you to be able to enjoy your E-Nano from the first dial turn to the last relaxing exhale.

Which reminds me...
I'm currently testing out the Songs with mesh pads for concentrates and I'm fairly certain I've fallen in love with the XL. The song collects any excess resin, which can happen when you invite heavy inhalers to the test rounds, means far less waste.
Ok great, can I cancel the order you guys just accepted then? If you guys made it more clear that the XL comes with a water adapter I wouldn't have had this problem. I am really sorry if I am coming off bitter or nasty btw, its not the case. Communicating on a public forum was simply my only choice. I appreciate your service,

Wow I just got my Enano XL and haven't used it yet but the build quality is excellent. I am very pleased with the aesthetics. But the XL is small tbh, cant imagine how small the regular one is.

Edit: fabulous amazing product. flavor is even better than my vapexhale.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Wow I just got my Enano XL and haven't used it yet but the build quality is excellent. I am very pleased with the aesthetics. But the XL is small tbh, cant imagine how small the regular one is.

Edit: fabulous amazing product. flavor is even better than my vapexhale.
The OG and the XL are the same size.

stska

The OG and the XL are the same size.
Interesting, so the XL is just an XL heater or something? either way, amazing device. Very pleased. I had been an owner of Underdogs in the past and thought it would be akin to it, but it has so much flavor. Do you guys use setting 10 on flower or is that combustable temps? On my last vape the highest setting was for wax so I don't know whats the best way to really milk the bong up

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Ok great, can I cancel the order you guys just accepted then? If you guys made it more clear that the XL comes with a water adapter I wouldn't have had this problem. I am really sorry if I am coming off bitter or nasty btw, its not the case. Communicating on a public forum was simply my only choice. I appreciate your service,
They do not normally however we sent them out to the first batch of XL orders.

nadia_epic,
Reactions: Vapenvy

stska

My XL just sparked at the dial, light turned off and randomly stopped working. I am extremely flabbergasted and angry. Can support please email me.

Like I did NOTHING and I waited so long for this to get here and was finally able to medicate again and then this happens, I am at a loss for words and very upset and customer service still hasn't answered my other 4 emails. I hate having to spill my guts on an open forum but this is unbelievable for the price I paid to have this occur after 2 weeks of owning it.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Like I did NOTHING and I waited so long for this to get here and was finally able to medicate again and then this happens, I am at a loss for words and very upset and customer service still hasn't answered my other 4 emails. I hate having to spill my guts on an open forum but this is unbelievable for the price I paid to have this occur after 2 weeks of owning it.
Hey bud, just wanted to say sorry that happened and I totally understand the frustration. In my experience, the best options are to contact nadia and ace of vape on here, directly is probably your best bet. And also Nadia has a number you can text (if you look further back in this thread you'll find it), I think that will be your quickest method of getting a response.

Best of luck to you, I've really been enjoying my XL and I hope you can again very soon!

stska

It was the dial. it randomly just sparked, its plugged into a surge protected outlet. It most certainly had a short circuit or some other hardware malfunction that had nothing to do with how I was using it. It smells of burning plastic a bit.

Does anyone know if I can order a generic 120v wire + a dial to try and power it back up until someone from EpicKai is able to help?

really desperate to just get it back online ASAP.

Last edited:
stska,

BigJr48

My XL just sparked at the dial, light turned off and randomly stopped working. I am extremely flabbergasted and angry. Can support please email me.

Just dm @ACE OF VAPE, he'll be gladly to ship you out a new cord. Do you have the puck or original cord?

stska

I have already reached out, thanks for your kind words everyone. But in the mean time, since it will likely take a week for correspondence and back and forth and me to get a new wire, is this 120v cord plus dimmer going to damage my vape or is the wire ultimately just a generic one with a dial for output?
Just dm @ACE OF VAPE, he'll be gladly to ship you out a new cord. Do you have the puck or original cord?

this is the wire and dimmer..ive looked all through this thread and im assuming this will work fine until I can get another puck/receive a response from the epicvape

Anyone give me their 2 cents here?

BigJr48

I have already reached out, thanks for your kind words everyone. But in the mean time, since it will likely take a week for correspondence and back and forth and me to get a new wire, is this 120v cord plus dimmer going to damage my vape or is the wire ultimately just a generic one with a dial for output?

this is the wire and dimmer..ive looked all through this thread and im assuming this will work fine until I can get another puck/receive a response from the epicvape

I suggest trying the original cable, I don't recommend that dimmer.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep

Hey there! I generally am pretty disconnected over the weekends so I've getting to all emails, calls, texts, etc today.
Sounds like the cord shorted out which can happen for a few different reasons. I always suggest plugging into a power strip of some sort to avoid any power surges as the cord is meant to short out before the E-Nano.
I've already put in an order for a replacement cord. I am not seeing 4 emails from you so please DM here as it seems we are unable to get all of your messages through via email. Please also add customerservice@epicvape.com to your contacts so we have a better chance of bypassing Spam, Promotions, Updates, Forums tabs within your mail application. We don't work over the weekends so we can have some balance which does make it difficult to wade through in a timely manner come Monday.

No need to pour out your heart here on the public forum when you can reach me directly via text or dm here. At this point it's kind of a personal choice ya know. I love all the support here as I'm sure you do as well but I see my DM alerts before thread updates so I'd save the time on the post and hit us up directly. Yes it does take time, as any business does especially ours. As for the price, really standard as far as these things go if not on the low end considering other options. I am sincerely sorry you're having a rough start of it and hope it's all smoothing exhaling from here.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

It will work provided it has the correct female plug to fit in the Nano.

Top Bottom