• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Razhumikin

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
i've been a new E-Nano user for two weeks. I'm loving ths thing. I have a low tolerance but was looking for a pure convection desktop vaporizor. For me this is like a Flowerpot or Herborizer, just smaller. It allows me to fully extract in 1 hit a small load and get everything those vapes would do, just less vapor. Which is exactly what I was looking for.
Honestly, this is how I been feeling since I got it, like a smaller, safe, and better-looking Flowerpot with less power but more thorough extraction. I don't even use my Flowerpot or Ditanium anymore. Only using the Tinymight while out and about

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
O Snap! watch out now.. enjoy it, these babies never get old, regardless of the Nay sayers... fuck em!
Hey Dude: I like this restaurant on 32nd NEW YORK if still present?
I hope there are electrically fitted eateries 4 da NANO!
R COLAS of CANNABIS allowed in NEW YORK?

I ask this ? Because I want to dine in NY during y trip 2 DC (library of Congress is da reason however NY 4 eating?

VASked_Avenger!

How was your Friday? Mine is out for delivery! I should have some video footage using the Jaco robotic arm later tonight. It will be the most hi-tech, most expensive E-nano setup yet! Stay tuned!
They sent me the maple setup, and not the cherry. So i'm on pause at the moment unfortunately. I don't wanna dig into the maple bundle (which is also very nice), because then i'll own it 100%. It's been staring at me since Friday grrrrrrrr lol. I open the box, close the box, open then close lol. I wanna use it 😅 I love your Jaco robotic arm setup! It by FAR trumps any fancy setup I got goin on, that's for damn sure !! I hope you're thoroughly enjoying it + very pleased with your wood selection too 😊

Karl with a 'K'

They sent me the maple setup, and not the cherry. So i'm on pause at the moment unfortunately. I don't wanna dig into the maple bundle (which is also very nice), because then i'll own it 100%. It's been staring at me since Friday grrrrrrrr lol. I open the box, close the box, open then close lol. I wanna use it 😅 I love your Jaco robotic arm setup! It by FAR trumps any fancy setup I got goin on, that's for damn sure !! I hope you're thoroughly enjoying it + very pleased with your wood selection too 😊
Hopefully, they'll fix it and you'll get the right one soon. I ordered the cherry as well, I hope they don't make the same mistake with mine. I'm still waiting, USPS spent the last few days moving it all the way from Kansas City, KS to Kansas City, MO.(PatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtuePatienceIsAVirtue...)

ray_

E-nano and concentrates:

I have a POTV One concentrate pad that I have used with my E-Nano. I like it. It is as close to a dab-like experience as I have had without a quartz banger and a torch. I just put it in the gong and set it to 10. I use a small, grain-of-rice size piece of shatter.

I also have a Dynacoil I'd like to try. I thought I'd ask if anyone has experience with both a Dynacoil and a concentrate pad in the E-Nano and could tell me which they prefer and why?

Helios

@ray_
over the years with the Nano I've preferred organic cotton/Rayon with Trates', typically run it at a 9 0r 10, another thing is its easy to clean, in fact using organic cotton cleans it as its used in a way. While the Dcoil works its not as easy as Organic Cotton. YMMV ...POV:cheers:

Top Bottom