• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DaleCooper

Ah I suppose that works, just hope my vape doesn’t end up looking like Swiss cheese

edit: now I misplaced one of the cork pads but whatever I’ll order different ones.

Last edited:
DaleCooper,
Reactions: ataxian

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Be carefull if you rotate the plate that no screws will end in the plug socket in the nano (I did it a few month ago :/).
Also the plate is not so easy to center on the body, double check before you tighten the screws.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
This unit and my vapcaps are my favorite vapes. My problem is, with family members around, I can't leave a plug in unit out during the day. It was my DD for years when I could do that. One day it will shine again when the opportunity presents itself.

However, the last couple days I have been pulling it out at night :cool:and having some enjoyable and needed sessions. Just starting to get over a cold and trying to vape with the vapcaps and other stuff would set my throat on fire. But I drop that nano on top of a 18 inch bubbler and get such cool, tasty hits. Extraction at its finest and so easy on the insides. A true classic.

MattyStee

Does EpicVape usually run a Black Friday sale? I see that other vendors are already offering a deal but I’d like to add the beaded stem and the discounted power cord upgrade.

I’m also impatient and I want to be one of you...

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
BLACK FRIDAY SALES!

15% off Maple, Cherry, Walnut E-Nano Kits (code: BFVAPE15)
20% off ALL Stems, Jar sets, Wood Dimmer cords, and more! (code: BF20)
$199 Special Black Friday E-Nano Kit
FREE (domestic) Shipping on all orders $49+
Please let us know if you have any trouble with by texting (866) 898-0512 or emailing customerservice@epicvape.com
*Yahoo email addresses are still experiencing severe issues recieving our email responses.

DaleCooper

I’d be curious about how people go about vaping concentrate with the e-nano. Do you just use hemp fibre?

DaleCooper,

Morty

I’d be curious about how people go about vaping concentrate with the e-nano. Do you just use hemp fibre?
Yes. You can use hemp fibre or cotton as a base. You can do this as well.

Great with concentrates​

The E-Nano does an exceptional job with concentrates. It doesn’t come with a concentrate insert, but a mesh insert like the POTV ONE Concentrate Pad fits the glass stems perfectly. Replace the basket screen in the stem with the concentrate pad, place a rice-grain size amount of material onto the pad, and have at it. The E-Nano’s efficiency had us vaping a whole load with just one long hit!

EpicVape E-Nano Review Glass Stem with POTV ONE Concentrate Insert
E-Nano GonG Attachment with POTV ONE Concentrate Insert
Hotter temperatures, such as 8 - 10 on the dial, yielded the best results, but the vapor can get too hot to use with the straight glass stem. If you also find it hot with concentrates, we recommend grabbing the E-Nano Adjustable GonG Stem, and using it with a bubbler.

DaleCooper

I almost exclusively vape through the adjustable gong these days so I just gotta find a good supplier for concentrate in Canada.

thanks!

DaleCooper,
Reactions: Morty

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
We're hitting a shortage on 14mm GonGs so if you're running low now is the time to grab one. I want to make sure all of our FC peeps are taken care of so I'm only mentioning it here.

Don't forget shipping delays are inevitable with the current state of USPS and the influx of sales this week. :)

sundaddy

Got one coming, can't wait! The wait is killing me though. I ordered through Planet of the Vapes on a Black Friday sale, and I got an instant $15 gift card. What's crazy is that I used the card to buy a back up glass stem for it...well the stem has arrived, but the enano which I ordered before the stem has still not arrived. I got an email that said there was a USPO label was created for it, but no tracking since. Weird. It's been 6 days.

howie105

Got one coming, can't wait! The wait is killing me though. I ordered through Planet of the Vapes on a Black Friday sale, and I got an instant $15 gift card. What's crazy is that I used the card to buy a back up glass stem for it...well the stem has arrived, but the enano which I ordered before the stem has still not arrived. I got an email that said there was a USPO label was created for it, but no tracking since. Weird. It's been 6 days.
Don't you love the seasonal/COVID/black friday shipping nightmare. Hang in there it should be worth the wait.

sundaddy

Don't you love the seasonal/COVID/black friday shipping nightmare. Hang in there it should be worth the wait.
Hope so, I contacted them and they said it shipped from them, but apparently the USPO never scanned it, so there is no tracking. I just can't figure out how something I ordered after, got here yesterday? Never tried a log vape, hope I like it.

MattyStee

Hi all,

I received my unit in the mail today! I was excited until I realized it was only the unit and cord...

vr0WQnm.jpg

The black Friday deal also included an ice stem, aromatherapy cup, stash tube, e-pick and bamboo grinder. Are those supposed to ship separately? Sure looks pretty though... I can't wait to set it up.

Also, is there much difference to the shading within a particular wood, or did I end up with a cherry dimmer and a maple unit?

74uimMb.jpg

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Hi all,

I received my unit in the mail today! I was excited until I realized it was only the unit and cord...

vr0WQnm.jpg

The black Friday deal also included an ice stem, aromatherapy cup, stash tube, e-pick and bamboo grinder. Are those supposed to ship separately? Sure looks pretty though... I can't wait to set it up.

Also, is there much difference to the shading within a particular wood, or did I end up with a cherry dimmer and a maple unit?
Hi all,

vr0WQnm.jpg

74uimMb.jpg
Wow, sorry about whatever happened there. It is clearly a mistake, and we'll take care of it. Nadia said she has already contacted you.
Wow, sorry about whatever happened there. It is clearly a mistake, and we'll take care of it. Nadia said she has already contacted you.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattyStee

Update - They've already sent me all of the accessories and I'm vaping like a champ!

I can see that people may have been having CS issues in the past, but I can say that it was not the case with me. I'd highly recommend texting their number if you're having issues like they recommended... Nadia was super responsive and helpful.

tomi

Hello hello!
I see a new member also posted before me. So I must not be the only one in the new E-nano boat! I guess the difference with me is that I am fully blind. Meaning I mostly have to feel vapes out by tactile feedback.
The E-nano is an interesting little beast because it presents an interesting challenge which those who are sighted do not have to deal with: Knowing how full your stem is. I can't exactly see levels through the glass on whether it's "too much" - so mostly have gone by experience with when herb burnt well or where it was a tighter pull and didn't work as well. I must say that I am coming from this with a Pax mind set as well, but I do think that it was easier going through Pax bowls than it is to even get through 3-4 bowls of the E-nano. Something about this vape for me hits even better than the Pax when it is working well.
To turn the dial as a blind person, I figured out a trick. I set my fingertip on the top edge of the dial (e. the corner either on the top or bottom of the dial) and then turn it a full fingertip rotation, until my fingertip has hit the other side of the dial's position. For me this normally takes 3-4 fingertip rolls. I have figured that this can be an accurate way of measuring this out without marking the dial in Braille and such. If 3-4 fingertip rotations equal a full dial, 2-3 at most should be enough to turn it down to 6-8. And that I'm happy with. This being so manually operated, it's also blind friendly from the start.
The heating element does concern me. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned children. Is everyone just living on a forum without them? That would be odd. But I really don't see how a child couldn't just accidentally touch the heating element, and I know they would try. Maybe some kind of sleeve which would fit over the top of the heater?
I also considered finding a more friendly way for me to know how much of herb is loaded. If you could remove the glass around the top of the stem, then maybe a blind person could feel how much is in the tiny bowl and magnetically pop it back into place. But since so much of this is DIY, who knows if I'll ever see something like that.
I'm also curious to find out whether people have used other herbs such as chamomile and blue lotus in this thing. I'm not sure how the temp ranges go - would about a 3-4 be at the 125 degree F range? I got this also because of the fine temp control I get over other portable units, which tend to be shoehorned into a very narrow range.
Thanks for any answers!

Last edited:

snackmaster

Hello hello!
I see a new member also posted before me. So I must not be the only one in the new E-nano boat! I guess the difference with me is that I am fully blind. Meaning I mostly have to feel vapes out by tactile feedback.
The E-nano is an interesting little beast because it presents an interesting challenge which those who are sighted do not have to deal with: Knowing how full your stem is. I can't exactly see levels through the glass on whether it's "too much" - so mostly have gone by experience with when herb burnt well or where it was a tighter pull and didn't work as well. I must say that I am coming from this with a Pax mind set as well, but I do think that it was easier going through Pax bowls than it is to even get through 3-4 bowls of the E-nano. Something about this vape for me hits even better than the Pax when it is working well.
To turn the dial as a blind person, I figured out a trick. I set my fingertip on the top edge of the dial (e. the corner either on the top or bottom of the dial) and then turn it a full fingertip rotation, until my fingertip has hit the other side of the dial's position. For me this normally takes 3-4 fingertip rolls. I have figured that this can be an accurate way of measuring this out without marking the dial in Braille and such. If 3-4 fingertip rotations equal a full dial, 2-3 at most should be enough to turn it down to 6-8. And that I'm happy with. This being so manually operated, it's also blind friendly from the start.
The heating element does concern me. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned children. Is everyone just living on a forum without them? That would be odd. But I really don't see how a child couldn't just accidentally touch the heating element, and I know they would try. Maybe some kind of sleeve which would fit over the top of the heater?
I also considered finding a more friendly way for me to know how much of herb is loaded. If you could remove the glass around the top of the stem, then maybe a blind person could feel how much is in the tiny bowl and magentically pop it back into place. But since so much of this is DIY, who knows if I'll ever see something like that.
I'm also curious to find out whether people have used other herbs such as chamomile and blue lotus in this thing. I'm not sure how the temp ranges go - would about a 3-4 be at the 125 degree F range? I got this also because of the fine temp control I get over other portable units, which tend to be shoehorned into a very narrow range.
Thanks for any answers!
Welcome! Very interesting post. I've got 3 thoughts on dosing:
  1. Some vapes use dosing capsules, which are perforated metal containers you preload with herb and then load into the vape. I wonder if any of those are small enough to be compatible with nano stems?
  2. Modifying glass sounds challenging but @Ed's TnT makes a nano stem made of wood and metal that could possibly be adapted: https://edstnt.com/accessories/enano?product_id=64
  3. A plunger-based loading device that's setup to hold the amount of herb you want would be relatively straightforward to make and, I think, use without sight because you'd just fill it up and then "inject" into the stem. Imagine a syringe with the tip cut off and the barrel trimmed to a length that holds just the right amount of herb when the plunger is pulled all the way back.

kartingpilot

I just got my first e-nano a few days ago and have a question....what are people using as caps or plugs for their stems to keep the herb in the stem for later sessions?

kartingpilot,
Top Bottom