• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BestBuds

The Dude
I'll have to give it a try. I have both also, but the two have never met. Sounds like fun.

The only issue I have with all those coils and SS mesh pads is that the reclaim gets buried deep down into the neather regions of all those micro-crevices. Unless I do a thorough cleaning I can't help but get some off tastes after the first few times I use them.

@BestBuds, have you tried wrapping some wax in a little piece of organic cotton? Just pull a small piece, enough to make a flat little disc that you can sandwich the wax in. Try that in your gong. After 1-2 hits, mush it around with a pick to coat all the fibers and whammo. When you're done, throw it away and make a fresh one.
I've tried that a few times but it tastes gross to me. Like a burnt t-shirt. I did find denatured hemp fiber that was cotton fluffy but I've used it up and can't figure out where I got it from. That stuff was great.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I've tried that a few times but it tastes gross to me. Like a burnt t-shirt. I did find denatured hemp fiber that was cotton fluffy but I've used it up and can't figure out where I got it from. That stuff was great.
I have also looked for the hemp fiber. I remember finding it on ebay or amazon but you had to buy like a pound of it. I also remember one of the vendors selling a small handful for a few dollars in their accessories section but I could never find it again. Maybe someone will post back for us.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I have also looked for the hemp fiber. I remember finding it on ebay or amazon but you had to buy like a pound of it. I also remember one of the vendors selling a small handful for a few dollars in their accessories section but I could never find it again. Maybe someone will post back for us.

Underdog sells 3g for $5 in the accessories section.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Underdog sells 3g for $5 in the accessories section.

Thanks for your help.

I was just searching also and think this is a better deal. With shipping, Underdog wants $8 for 2-3 cotton ball sized according to the description.

It's amazing how many rabbit holes this site will take you down when you're high. I started out looking at new vapes and ended up searching for hemp fiber that I don't really need.

shopdognyc

I'm happy with my new stems! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
EFC9-FF72-1785-472-F-95-B9-99720-FD7644-F.jpg

Thank you @nadia_epic it has been all really fast, the next day of answering me I already had tracking number :rockon::rockon::rockon: I believed that my order was lost in the travel, thanks nadia and epic team for return to me enjoy this great vape! I love nano:love::love::love:
52-DB982-B-B462-4796-A3-FB-914376-A6-D45-A.jpg

I have tried to imitate stems without success (I am not lover of water pieces) :hmm::hmm::hmm:
1-A8-EEEB9-936-D-424-F-902-E-9-B41-B7380-C2-B.jpg

the new stems are the best for my short and cold steam is perfect for my

C549-F7-E4-8058-4-FF3-A4-CA-237-CD5-E928-FB.jpg

735878-E7-E3-A7-4-E38-9-F70-DDC650-DE6214.jpg
why do you have elastic over that dial?

GetLeft

finally got my Milaana and so far I think it might have the best tasting first hit ive ever gotten from a vape

I know that feeling! I'm not a clear writer much less a clear thinker but... if I want to be clear about what my bud really tastes like my preference is my milaana. If I want to be clear about how potent my bud is my preference is my enano because a) it's consistent and b) it's powerful. Your bud can't hide from your enano. If it's in there the enano will get it out for sure. Flavor can't hide from the enano either but perhaps the fact that it's a slightly shorter trip up that og milaana stem than it is up the enano stem probably makes a bit of a difference, moreso if glass beads etc. are in the mix.

cannasoor

BTW- Nadia added another family member to her tribe this week so cut her a little slack with response times;)

Congratulations to Nadia and her newborn!!

In celebration of the blessed event, I'll re-post the following, originally from @Tranquility and seen here—I know it's a bit controversial, but I think we on FC can bear with for the sake of the joke:

MyFirstVape.jpg

Whissmu

I don't know why I get endless joy watching the panther take a rip.

BTW- Nadia added another family member to her tribe this week so cut her a little slack with response times;)
@ACE OF VAPE Let's not seek explanation, let's just be happy about the cause. :rockon:

Congratulations @nadia_epic :clap: I wish you a happy and pink life for you family!!

6-B3-DD105-103-A-414-B-9-A4-F-1-BABE2-CE441-D.jpg

FCE2-B51-B-CA5-B-48-E2-9-FC6-86-D8-C60012-CF.jpg

🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

whateverman

I don't know why I get endless joy watching the panther take a rip.

Hey andy, nice to see you have time to commemt on muppets, but you are straight up ghosting me after promising replacements for adapter defect.

Is that how epicvape conduct its business?

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Hey andy, nice to see you have time to commemt on muppets, but you are straight up ghosting me after promising replacements for adapter defect.

I didn’t realize I was ghosting you, I thought Nadia took care of it. ill talk to Nadia see what the situation is.

slazak71

wish best to all new here :clap: 2020 must be epic ! bad things going to bin !
the power of true is telling >>>>>>>>>
enjoy your life and focus on Yourself and familly !
less television more nature we need :leaf:

slazak71,
Reactions: f2j

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I didn’t realize I was ghosting you, I thought Nadia took care of it. ill talk to Nadia see what the situation

I just checked the order number you sent me. It is dated January 2018. So just to be clear, you are just now complaining about an adapter you received almost two years ago?

ACE OF VAPE,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

whateverman

I just checked the order number you sent me. It is dated January 2018. So just to be clear, you are just now complaining about an adapter you received almost two years ago?
1. The adapters sat as a backup at my drawer.
2. I DID NOT COMPLAIN OR DEMANDED REPLACEMENT - I ONLY ASKED IF I CAN PURCHASE SOME WITHOUT THE DEFECT (I thought it's a new "design"). .photo for proof
3. YOU offered replacement AFTER I gave you the order number.

I guess this is a misunderstanding, but please don't ghost people anymore. It's very insulting.
I love the Nano, but I wish I had experienced better customer service. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Chainfish

FWIW. Realise would be easier to just leave thread, but believe @aceofvape would benefit from feedback. I tried contacting at 1st through facebook, message was read but not responded to. I then emailed, got automated reply, no real response, then i messaged you direct and got response (thankyou although you didn't follow through with getting info for me).
I really wanted an enano as this was my 1st choice of log and wanted something special, however, by this time had really been put off. There was also 2 red flags on this page, firstly a person complaining about their dimmer (numbers not aligned iirc), your response seemed to shift blame to the people that your print dimmers, guy wasn't dealing with them- he was dealing with you. Then came the wonderful news of Nadias new addition to family, for me this seemed like you taking this as an opportunity to excuse poor CS for the incoming weeks.
You got a great looking product that people love, but with the level of customer service you have, I can't afford to risk purchasing from you and have had to purchase another log from elsewhere. Wish you all well and hope you get things sorted

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
FWIW. Realise would be easier to just leave thread, but believe @aceofvape would benefit from feedback. I tried contacting at 1st through facebook, message was read but not responded to. I then emailed, got automated reply, no real response, then i messaged you direct and got response (thankyou although you didn't follow through with getting info for me).
I really wanted an enano as this was my 1st choice of log and wanted something special, however, by this time had really been put off. There was also 2 red flags on this page, firstly a person complaining about their dimmer (numbers not aligned iirc), your response seemed to shift blame to the people that your print dimmers, guy wasn't dealing with them- he was dealing with you. Then came the wonderful news of Nadias new addition to family, for me this seemed like you taking this as an opportunity to excuse poor CS for the incoming weeks.
You got a great looking product that people love, but with the level of customer service you have, I can't afford to risk purchasing from you and have had to purchase another log from elsewhere. Wish you all well and hope you get things sorted
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry it sounded like I was shifting blame to our printer. I was just trying to explain that it wasn't necessarily a defect and that the customer could easily remedy the problem by popping the dial off, thereby saving time waiting for a replacement. I'll be the first to admit, our customer service could be and should be much, much better. Nadia has taken on an assistant now that she has a new little one to manage, so no, we weren't using that as an excuse to expect our CS to get worse.

1. The adapters sat as a backup at my drawer.
2. I DID NOT COMPLAIN OR DEMANDED REPLACEMENT - I ONLY ASKED IF I CAN PURCHASE SOME WITHOUT THE DEFECT (I thought it's a new "design"). .photo for proof
3. YOU offered replacement AFTER I gave you the order number.

I guess this is a misunderstanding, but please don't ghost people anymore. It's very insulting.
I love the Nano, but I wish I had experienced better customer service. Have a good day.

Yes it was a misunderstanding and I apologize. Totally my fault. I will make and ship you a replacement this week.

Top Bottom