• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cannasoor

Something, that I find helps with vapor density, is finely grinding your bud. Big flakes allow a lot of fresh air through, which can make the vapor wispy, as with most vapes I've seen.

I grind really fine—a habit leftover from MFLB finishing grinder days, I suppose. But I am beginning to think that this is one reason my experience differs so much from @Summer , as per an exchange of posts a few pages back: I tend to get a whole lot of smaller “sips” from a stem, whereas she gets relatively few (but I expect bigger) hits. I had been pretty flummoxed by these differences, but then I read in a post of hers in one of the grinder threads that she grinds relatively coarse. So maybe a finer grind is, if not “better”, at least different, in that it supports a different style of using the E-Nano, specifically my drawn-out, slow sipping. (I suspect I also start at lower temps.)

I mean, the E-Nano really is a versatile little powerhouse (and efficient, and convenient, and dependable, etc.).

(FYI, I now use mostly a Brilliant Cut Grinder, with a fine plate, but with quite a bit of upside-down twisting action before I turn it back right-side up.)

Does anyone else have thoughts on grind “level” versus E-Nano vaping style?

i figure one of your glass stems may break so save the future trouble of having to order again.

I just have to chime in again about multiple stems: I use them to great effect for comparison-and-contrast sessions: usually two strains (but as many as four) in separate stems, run round-robin through a session, in order to compare flavors among similar or dissimilar strains. Or just for fun and variety (I have done “fruit bowl”, “pine forest” and “savory spice” multi-stem runs with well-loved and novel strains recently).

I really think the ability to support this sort of exploration and celebration of flavors is one of the most interesting and (more-or-less) unique strengths of the E-Nano. (“More-or-less” only because I suspect you could do similar things with other log vapes.) I can’t see doing something like this with any of my other vapes, at least not easily.

So if you are contemplating stems, consider buying a few, not just for insurance against breakage, but as support for a really rewarding vaporization style, one that showcases one of your E-Nano’s unique strengths. (And note that the round-robin style is completely orthogonal to the “big hits versus slow sips” distinction: a versatile device indeed!)

shopdognyc

I grind really fine—a habit leftover from MFLB finishing grinder days, I suppose. But I am beginning to think that this is one reason my experience differs so much from @Summer , as per an exchange of posts a few pages back: I tend to get a whole lot of smaller “sips” from a stem, whereas she gets relatively few (but I expect bigger) hits. I had been pretty flummoxed by these differences, but then I read in a post of hers in one of the grinder threads that she grinds relatively coarse. So maybe a finer grind is, if not “better”, at least different, in that it supports a different style of using the E-Nano, specifically my drawn-out, slow sipping. (I suspect I also start at lower temps.)

I mean, the E-Nano really is a versatile little powerhouse (and efficient, and convenient, and dependable, etc.).

(FYI, I now use mostly a Brilliant Cut Grinder, with a fine plate, but with quite a bit of upside-down twisting action before I turn it back right-side up.)

Does anyone else have thoughts on grind “level” versus E-Nano vaping style?

I just have to chime in again about multiple stems: I use them to great effect for comparison-and-contrast sessions: usually two strains (but as many as four) in separate stems, run round-robin through a session, in order to compare flavors among similar or dissimilar strains. Or just for fun and variety (I have done “fruit bowl”, “pine forest” and “savory spice” multi-stem runs with well-loved and novel strains recently).

I really think the ability to support this sort of exploration and celebration of flavors is one of the most interesting and (more-or-less) unique strengths of the E-Nano. (“More-or-less” only because I suspect you could do similar things with other log vapes.) I can’t see doing something like this with any of my other vapes, at least not easily.

So if you are contemplating stems, consider buying a few, not just for insurance against breakage, but as support for a really rewarding vaporization style, one that showcases one of your E-Nano’s unique strengths. (And note that the round-robin style is completely orthogonal to the “big hits versus slow sips” distinction: a versatile device indeed!)
Thanks for that insight

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Same here. I have two plug-ins. My first was a nano. My second was another nano.

I was fortunate enough to be able to grab a new strain yesterday, and while the milaana is unbeatable (in my experience) in the 'ablility to deliver deep rich flavor' category (the first low-temp hits can be very nice), I didn't really know what my new strain was all about until I had the chance to run it through my nano. The nano tells the truth. I use mine at 6.2x. Things change with the nano here in the great NorthEast. Colder ambient temps usually call for a slight adjustment upward on the dial :tup:

I love this quote I just bought a used Milaana 3 and waiting for it to show up in the mail. This is what I’m hoping/looking for from the Milaana - I agree with you totally about the enano being like a taste reference vape.

PactolusKY

I recently got over inebriated and I left my e-nano on over 9 heat setting for about 10 hours. I'm pleased to say nothing has changed so far, but I would not reccomend leaving yours on 9 for that long.

I'm actually really buzzed off this vape right now and I need a few minutes to read the last 2 pages.

welll might as well triple post, I didn't realized I had posted before the last one. My memory isnt the best

slazak71

back to e nano after 2 moths...orderd from europe third time and everyting fine, this time it takes only 1 week.

water steam looks little longer but works great. Short dry steam in my opinion is more handy then long dry steam.

sccreans looks new and suits perfect into steam. Aswell epick has new type , for sure more solid but the old one ( where are you ? ) i loved too :D

aroma cup finally in my hands, must have tool !

I cant imagine my life without this vape anymore !

cheers :leaf:

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Well it took almost two months but I broke my glass stem finally. Ordering more tomorrow finally gonna get a water pipe adapter etc for my nano too

I was pretty sad, my backup unit is a volcano hybrid but the enano has the best timing/pacing for how I like to vape. The enano lets me get high for as long as I want and not go thru too much herb - the volcano gets me higher/faster but the timing is off it all happens too quick.

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
If you order from them or elsewhere should have within the week.

If you can find glass elsewhere, you could still just hold the end of the glass stem, whether fits or not and raw.

oh yea ill get it replaced by next week - I have a list all ready that ive been waiting to do a order for some epic vape stuff now ill finally get a wpa for it and probably a longer stem too - think ill stick with the movable screens i like them

shopdognyc

going with the Enano, last night kept in on while I was vaping with other ones.

Started with Enano, spent the bowl and then was Lotus, Vapman, Glow, Stempod, Sticky Brick Junior and back to the Enano.

Letting it cook for a bit was immediate vapor.

BestBuds

The Dude
I know I am like the last guy on FC to have a Dynacoil but I finally caved in and got one while I was ordering a replacement Ditanium quartz dish. :rockon:
While I like it in the dynavap I had to try something I've wanted to do with the enano ever since they released the dynacoil. I put a gong adapter in my water pipe and set the dyna coil on top of the screen. I then adjusted the screen depth to allow the dynacoil to sit just under the element of the enano.
I started at 9... :haw::love::smug:

The dynacoil is a great little accessory if you want to try waxes and the like on the nano.

Whissmu

I'm happy with my new stems! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
EFC9-FF72-1785-472-F-95-B9-99720-FD7644-F.jpg

Thank you @nadia_epic it has been all really fast, the next day of answering me I already had tracking number :rockon::rockon::rockon: I believed that my order was lost in the travel, thanks nadia and epic team for return to me enjoy this great vape! I love nano:love::love::love:
52-DB982-B-B462-4796-A3-FB-914376-A6-D45-A.jpg

I have tried to imitate stems without success (I am not lover of water pieces) :hmm::hmm::hmm:
1-A8-EEEB9-936-D-424-F-902-E-9-B41-B7380-C2-B.jpg

the new stems are the best for my short and cold steam is perfect for my

C549-F7-E4-8058-4-FF3-A4-CA-237-CD5-E928-FB.jpg

735878-E7-E3-A7-4-E38-9-F70-DDC650-DE6214.jpg

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Indeed a strong flavor delivery system. I guess I meant to suggest in my last post that it's even stronger as a buzz delivery system. I remember some of my earliest experiences with the nano. Doing walkabouts in my kitchen.

finally got my Milaana and so far I think it might have the best tasting first hit ive ever gotten from a vape

I need to really learn it more before comparing to the enano but it has that glass stem clean taste - Ill continue with enano as a daily driver - its so easy and consistent with taste but that Milaana is really special in its own way

So far im finding the Milaana hits me harder than the Enano but need to see how that holds up with a lot of use im just not used to it yet

Ratatat,
Reactions: GetLeft

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Seems more at home in the RBT thread. The nano is a great vape, just bought another maple burl.

my apologies for continuing a discussion with another user about Milaana vs Enano for taste after getting mine and being able to compare them directly - I had thought comparing the taste of the nano to other vapes would be relevant to a nano discussion

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I know I am like the last guy on FC to have a Dynacoil but I finally caved in and got one while I was ordering a replacement Ditanium quartz dish. :rockon:
While I like it in the dynavap I had to try something I've wanted to do with the enano ever since they released the dynacoil. I put a gong adapter in my water pipe and set the dyna coil on top of the screen. I then adjusted the screen depth to allow the dynacoil to sit just under the element of the enano.
I started at 9... :haw::love::smug:

The dynacoil is a great little accessory if you want to try waxes and the like on the nano.

I'll have to give it a try. I have both also, but the two have never met. Sounds like fun.

The only issue I have with all those coils and SS mesh pads is that the reclaim gets buried deep down into the neather regions of all those micro-crevices. Unless I do a thorough cleaning I can't help but get some off tastes after the first few times I use them.

@BestBuds, have you tried wrapping some wax in a little piece of organic cotton? Just pull a small piece, enough to make a flat little disc that you can sandwich the wax in. Try that in your gong. After 1-2 hits, mush it around with a pick to coat all the fibers and whammo. When you're done, throw it away and make a fresh one.

Top Bottom