• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Chainfish

After much deliberation and reading up on logs (my finances don't allow for mistake purchases), am ready. My question about which stem people prefer has been recently asked and answered. Apart from the adjustable stem it comes with, was gonna add the fixed glass ice stem, and the adjustable gong. also a pack of baskets and was gonna upgrade to the wood controller. The enano box upped postage from 25 to 65 (am UK) so will leave that but wondered if was anything else i should think about adding.
One thing unsure of, are dimensions correct, I read they only 2inches diameter and 3.5 inch tall.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
After much deliberation and reading up on logs (my finances don't allow for mistake purchases), am ready. My question about which stem people prefer has been recently asked and answered. Apart from the adjustable stem it comes with, was gonna add the fixed glass ice stem, and the adjustable gong. also a pack of baskets and was gonna upgrade to the wood controller. The enano box upped postage from 25 to 65 (am UK) so will leave that but wondered if was anything else i should think about adding.
One thing unsure of, are dimensions correct, I read they only 2inches diameter and 3.5 inch tall.

You will be quite happy with your nano. I'm assuming you have considered what you may need to run the device with your UK power sources. Being in the US I really don't know myself the converters needed to run a nano in other countries.

In terms of accessories it sounds like you got it covered. In being overly prepared, here are two things to consider. If you prefer to vape through bubblers then you only have one gong. Not a problem unless you break it and then you do have 2 stems to use for dry vaping.

The other thing that I have suggested in the past is a spare power cord. Now, nanos are very reliable. Mine has been flawless for five years now. However, if it were to stop heating then beyond basic checks you might need to send it back for repairs which would take a long time from the UK. Most times, if there is a failure it is in the power cord and not the unit itself. A spare cord would give you the ability to determine this and possibly save you a lot time without the nano. Just a consideration.

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
If I remember correctly my stems arrived with the screens "cup style".

I like them flipped over so there's a little more room to spread the load for heat distribution and it empties a easier.
Since we started shipping the new (manufactured) screens, we have been shipping glass with the 'cup style'. It seems to hold the herb in better for newbies. Like most of the adjustments on the E-Nano there is no right or wrong. Just personal preference from experimentation.

Helios

Gifted an older Cherry to family reluctantly, smokers can be fickle, turns out they love it, surprised them with an ice stem optional adjustable mesh screen, they can't stop talking about it now, :cheers: did submit a minor gripe with the older cord, and light weight nano getting snagged or pulled off easy so I ordered them a stand, offered my double sided Velcro trick to keep it tight in one spot.
Anyway my lunch break is over ttyl;pd;

KCfromME

Howdy all,

I'm a long time E-nano user from Maine and it's been a long while since I've posted (and, being shy, I never posted much). Just found the new FC forums. So glad you all kept this going.

My E-Nano is beautiful maple burl. My first was walnut but I passed that on and got the burl exotic. I use it with an FC-710 water tool and all glass GonGs. All of these tools I discovered through these forums (mostly the E-Nano and cheap glass threads). I've tried a bunch of other devices but none came near the E-Nano.

Now I never combust. I do enjoy the vape pens with cartridges available now when I'm out and about. These things got real nice as Maine moved into legalization.

I found the new cord design here, fantastic, it fixes the one weak spot in the E-nano. Love the look, works well on the desktop and the more flexible cord is a joy.

Unfortunately I made a mistake in my order (I wanted some backup GonGs but ordered stems by mistake). Asked for an exchange with no response from EpicVape for 9 days so far. I'm hoping they are still checking the forums....

Deep breaths, KC

androponic

vaped.
Howdy all,

I'm a long time E-nano user from Maine and it's been a long while since I've posted (and, being shy, I never posted much). Just found the new FC forums. So glad you all kept this going.

My E-Nano is beautiful maple burl. My first was walnut but I passed that on and got the burl exotic. I use it with an FC-710 water tool and all glass GonGs. All of these tools I discovered through these forums (mostly the E-Nano and cheap glass threads). I've tried a bunch of other devices but none came near the E-Nano.

Now I never combust. I do enjoy the vape pens with cartridges available now when I'm out and about. These things got real nice as Maine moved into legalization.

I found the new cord design here, fantastic, it fixes the one weak spot in the E-nano. Love the look, works well on the desktop and the more flexible cord is a joy.

Unfortunately I made a mistake in my order (I wanted some backup GonGs but ordered stems by mistake). Asked for an exchange with no response from EpicVape for 9 days so far. I'm hoping they are still checking the forums....

Deep breaths, KC
I tried emailing just having missed their Labor Day sale but they don't seem to respond at all. I would think the shipping costs both ways would make that a loss. Hopefully it wasn't too many.
I would say text them, Here is some info from their site:

FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE PLEASE TEXT YOUR ORDER NUMBER TO (866) 898-0512
Our emails responses are going directly to your spam folder or rejected by the mail sever. PLEASE text for assistance so we can properly assist you.

shopdognyc

Our emails responses are going directly to your spam folder or rejected by the mail sever. PLEASE text for assistance so we can properly assist you.
thanks androponic!

Just went ahead and placed the order at the time, two times.

EverythingsHazy

You'll love it. Especially, if you pair it with a bong. It's a real cloud producer, and far more efficient than other vapes, I've tried.

I give it 5 stars on flavor, efficiency, and power capability (if you want to crank it up for concentrates, but 6 is usually enough for ground bud).

Something, that I find helps with vapor density, is finely grinding your bud. Big flakes allow a lot of fresh air through, which can make the vapor wispy, as with most vapes I've seen.

KCfromME

I tried emailing just having missed their Labor Day sale but they don't seem to respond at all. I would think the shipping costs both ways would make that a loss. Hopefully it wasn't too many.

Thanks for the replies:
shopdognyc. I didn't think about shipping costs. I would probably send them back anyway because, umm recyclings gonna save the planet :-).

androponic - I did notice the text option but can't find my order number. Think I'll try texting without an order number.

BabyFacedFinster

- I did notice the text option but can't find my order number. Think I'll try texting without an order number.

Generally they send out a bunch of emails confirming your purchases and shipping info. You probably already tried a search in your mailbox archive?

Nadia is also pretty responsive: Nadia@charimsaleaf.com and so is @ACE OF VAPE

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
I long for this log vape but I haven't been able to se happy for not having stems in months!! :(
I also can't get an answer from epic vape support :( after sending several emails asking: whereis my order of the 30th of abri, a month ago try to find an answer here but until @nadia_epic ignores me :(

Please send me a DM here or email nadia@epicvape.com I am caught up on all emails from the past few days but many many responses go straight to spam or junk. The best way to generally get a hold of customer service is via text or email customerservice@epicvape.com Monday thru Friday.

I'm having an unbelievable problem contacting their customer service.

5 days ago I placed an order for an E-Nano Maple Burl (with matching dimmer cord) and accidentally entered a typo for the shipping address. I immediately used the form on the order website to notify them about the error and request a correction.

The next day I hadn't heard back, so I made sure to send them an email at the customer service address as well. I received an automated response that they had got my message and would get back to me shortly.

Two days after that, on Saturday, I still hadn't heard anything. So I tried texting them the same message at the number indicated on their website, which is what the website says to do if I can't reach them by email.

Today I was informed that my order has shipped. To the wrong address. I don't know if it will get to the destination at all. I still haven't heard back from their customer service from any of the three different methods I've tried. I'm a longtime fan of the E-Nano and I've bought several for myself, friends, and family, but this experience has been a nightmare.

It really feels like they just don't care anymore, which is shocking considering how good they used to be. I guess they got big enough that they don't have to bother.
Thanks for the replies:
shopdognyc. I didn't think about shipping costs. I would probably send them back anyway because, umm recyclings gonna save the planet :-).

androponic - I did notice the text option but can't find my order number. Think I'll try texting without an order number.

I'm not sure why you're having any issues with texting unless it is on a Sat or Sun. We're still having issues with emails going directly to spam. Please DM here if you haven't gotten through via text. An order number is not required but you can text letting us know the email address you used when placing you order.

I have enlisted the help of a part time gal to help with the emails and texts so we should see faster response times. We're here to help!

Heat

Long time user here. I was one of the first to take the leap back in the beginning of 2012. I got mine on my wedding day so its easy for me to remember when. I have been through a few woods and cords but Andy and company always take care of me. I did the removable cord upgrade a while back. Probably having my best run yet on no cracks in the wood with a walnut. I've started oiling the wood to keep it from cracking and it seems to work.

As far as performance I'm not sure there's much more from a vape I can ask for. I love how its on demand, ready to roll at any time. I use the gong and run it just under 6, always. Bigger clouds at the start of the sesh, whispy for the last hits. Works for me. Great way to conserve and actually enjoy the variety of herb out there. Have no plans for a new daily driver desktop vape but would like something for on the go with concentrate. This vape is simply outstanding!

shopdognyc

If you consume CANNABIS the NANO is not only a flavor machine however it’s a savory of WEED!
I try to be wasteful however the NANO won’t let one?
6.5 = cured correctly!

The woodscents and enano are really great man. Let the heat soak into the log and go. Its surprising how much you get compared from using all of the other available choices.

GetLeft

As far as performance I'm not sure there's much more from a vape I can ask for.

Same here. I have two plug-ins. My first was a nano. My second was another nano.

I was fortunate enough to be able to grab a new strain yesterday, and while the milaana is unbeatable (in my experience) in the 'ablility to deliver deep rich flavor' category (the first low-temp hits can be very nice), I didn't really know what my new strain was all about until I had the chance to run it through my nano. The nano tells the truth. I use mine at 6.2x. Things change with the nano here in the great NorthEast. Colder ambient temps usually call for a slight adjustment upward on the dial :tup:

BabyFacedFinster

The nano tells the truth. I use mine at 6.2x. Things change with the nano here in the great NorthEast. Colder ambient temps usually call for a slight adjustment upward on the dial :tup:

+1 When I pick up new strains I like to use the ice stem and nano to really taste the full terp profile. The only thing is the ice stem works so well that you get almost complete extraction in the first hit. Kinda packs a wallop.

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
I usually do medium grind at 6.5 with the screen back a bit and just let the nano heat soak all day if you want a heavier hit adjust from 6.5 to 7.5

My happy spot right now with the nano is moving the screen close up to the element and vaping small nugs at 7-8. The inhale feel of a whole nug compared to ground herb is really nice and growing on me.

Top Bottom