• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RNSX

Hey guys. Finally set my mind on an enano. Is the best place to order from direct from epic vapes. Looking at some 3rd parties it looks like they may have older versions etc. anyone able to shed some light on this? Just want the newest model they have to offer. Thanks for any help! Also, any discount codes going ;)

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
I just got mine in the mail and did an initial 3 packs with it wow the enano is efficient and potent...great taste so far too

Mistake for me so far with the vape: I let it heat at 10 too long I think and switched down to 6 then hit it too fast so my first pack browned heavily very fast it was a great hit tho.

I am kind of amazed how big and impactful a hit I am getting by my sixth or seventh draw. I was a bit concerned about using this stem and having pot fall onto the heater but once you have it in person this is so easy to use.

Long time smoker thru metallic single hitters almost exclusively this is impressive epicvapes

Okla68

I just got mine in the mail and did an initial 3 packs with it wow the enano is efficient and potent...great taste so far too

Mistake for me so far with the vape: I let it heat at 10 too long I think and switched down to 6 then hit it too fast so my first pack browned heavily very fast it was a great hit tho.

I am kind of amazed how big and impactful a hit I am getting by my sixth or seventh draw. I was a bit concerned about using this stem and having pot fall onto the heater but once you have it in person this is so easy to use.

Long time smoker thru metallic single hitters almost exclusively this is impressive epicvapes
Had mine over 2 years, have settled with the Glass Screen stems because of Consistency and a heat setting of 6.5...Ive left mine on up to a Month at a time, always Ready. You can vape a Microdose Crumb up to a 5-6 hit Lung buster !
You Also Know what your going to get as opposed to some Vapes. Eventually youll find a Sweet Spot to set it at.
The ONLY complaint I have is with the Reostat dial in the cord. It can easily get turned over and possibly Changing you heat setting. Youll let that happen Once when your lungs get Cooked from a unexpected 9.5 draw....COUGH ! I have seen one hack where they mounted the Dial on a Block of Wood, rendering it much more difficult to accidentally turning over !
They have a "Ice Stem", glass screen, filled with Borisilicate Terp Balls, really cools and further smooths your draw.
The Nano is Consistant, the only thing that will change is the conditions of the product you put in the stem...i.e. grind, moisture, amount !
Let alone being Beautiful to hold and look at !

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hey guys. Finally set my mind on an enano. Is the best place to order from direct from epic vapes. Looking at some 3rd parties it looks like they may have older versions etc. anyone able to shed some light on this? Just want the newest model they have to offer. Thanks for any help! Also, any discount codes going ;)

Unfortunately you just missed a flash sale they had about 2 weeks ago - 25% off. They are full price now whether you buy direct or from puffitup or planetofthevapes. Those other sites have free shipping and I believe FCLOVE used to work for free ship from Epic. While epic might surprise us, the next sale might not be until black friday.

POTV just started selling them recently so they shouldn't be older models. I recommend getting extra basket screens if you are using adjustable glass vs fixed and, if you like to vape through water, then a gong too. I believe they come with one stem and you can get the adjustable for no extra charge. You can build your kit by going through their website. Some people prefer the fixed glass screen but many more like the adjustable version because you can increase or decrease the bowl size by just moving the basket screen. Same with the glass gongs. While the ice stem has a fixed screen I do enjoy it for the cooling effect through a dry stem (you really don't use ice).

Either way, if having a powerful and consistent desktop is up your alley, then the nano is a vape that will surpass many others. It was my daily driver vape for 4-5 years. Excellent flavor, very efficient, can microdose easily, can also blow huge clouds. Very safe vapor path.

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Had mine over 2 years, have settled with the Glass Screen stems because of Consistency and a heat setting of 6.5...Ive left mine on up to a Month at a time, always Ready. You can vape a Microdose Crumb up to a 5-6 hit Lung buster !
You Also Know what your going to get as opposed to some Vapes. Eventually youll find a Sweet Spot to set it at.
The ONLY complaint I have is with the Reostat dial in the cord. It can easily get turned over and possibly Changing you heat setting. Youll let that happen Once when your lungs get Cooked from a unexpected 9.5 draw....COUGH ! I have seen one hack where they mounted the Dial on a Block of Wood, rendering it much more difficult to accidentally turning over !
They have a "Ice Stem", glass screen, filled with Borisilicate Terp Balls, really cools and further smooths your draw.
The Nano is Consistant, the only thing that will change is the conditions of the product you put in the stem...i.e. grind, moisture, amount !
Let alone being Beautiful to hold and look at !

Thanks for the tips with accessories - I have the stock stem with the screens you can tap back and forth. Just starting with my Nano but this is definitely looking like my new goto home setup, I really need to try it thru water now. What is really impressive to me is how little pot i went thru in about 6 packings with the Nano and how potent that session ends up being. Id probably vaped about a third of a full volcano bowl and it took me almost 90 minutes to go thru that small amount doing one small packing after another - just how I would sess with a metal single hitter and a lighter.

The draw and hit with my nano on 7.5 is sooooo nice and smooth - and yea the form factor these are smaller in person than seeing on a youtube video - a great size to have at home. I think ill stop using my single hitter at home which is kind of huge in my smoking/vaping experience

BabyFacedFinster

I was a bit concerned about using this stem and having pot fall onto the heater but once you have it in person this is so easy to use.

This is a common fear among many nano users. I also spent a few years worrying about how close my herb was to the heater and if anything would land on the tip of the heater shield. I eventually threw caution to the wind and just stopped caring about it. I started packing bowls that would sometimes snug up against the heater and have never charred the herb. Now, my nano is a very moderate unit. Some run hotter, some cooler. Particularly if you need to use a converter of some kind because of being outside the US. I vape herb at a touch above a 6 on the dial.

Of course if you turned it way up beyond normal vaping ranges it would char but I doubt mine would burn. One time, I got a little too faded and left a packed bowl on the heater. I didn't realize it until the next day. When I examined the pack, the herb was dark and dry, but it did not char or burn. Thank heavens. No, I didn't finish it. :goat:

And the herb pack will fuse into a little puck once the heat starts flowing so you don't get flakes of herb landing on the heater much. Particularly when you're vaping through water since the nano is usually up-side down.

BabyFacedFinster

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to add that POTV listed it as the #1 microdosing vape and recently did a review:

I also see if you buy through them you get a $15 store credit.

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
This is a common fear among many nano users. I also spent a few years worrying about how close my herb was to the heater and if anything would land on the tip of the heater shield. I eventually threw caution to the wind and just stopped caring about it. I started packing bowls that would sometimes snug up against the heater and have never charred the herb. Now, my nano is a very moderate unit. Some run hotter, some cooler. Particularly if you need to use a converter of some kind because of being outside the US. I vape herb at a touch above a 6 on the dial.

Of course if you turned it way up beyond normal vaping ranges it would char but I doubt mine would burn. One time, I got a little too faded and left a packed bowl on the heater. I didn't realize it until the next day. When I examined the pack, the herb was dark and dry, but it did not char or burn. Thank heavens. No, I didn't finish it. :goat:

And the herb pack will fuse into a little puck once the heat starts flowing so you don't get flakes of herb landing on the heater much. Particularly when you're vaping through water since the nano is usually up-side down.

so far ive been going from about 5.5 to 7.5 - the Nano actually made my mouth tingle at lower temps

I was surprised how much the inhale does that to the loose pack it really brings it together

Nice bonus is how easy the stem is to clean i just cleaned it using a chopstick

BabyFacedFinster

so far ive been going from about 5.5 to 7.5 - the Nano actually made my mouth tingle at lower temps

You can get very terpy hits in the lower temp range, which is in the 5 area for me. But temps will also alter effects, which is a good thing if you are aware of it. For example, I can't vape most sativas in the low range. The flavors are awesome, but the hits are so cerebral that the racy feeling can give me anxiety. So I can "tone down" a bright sativa by vaping it on the higher range (6.5 to 7 for me).

I am more of an indica dominant user. You can extract some great flavors on the lower temps and turn it up a little if you want to make the hits more couchlocky or sedative. Very versatile vape (vvv).

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
LABOR DAY DEALS

15% off Standard & Premium wood E-Nano Kits - Code: LaborDay15
20% off Stems & Glass Jars - Code: LaborDay20

The support here on FC is everything. Thank you all!!

**Coupon codes can only be used in conjunction with one another. No other coupons, codes or can be applies. Valid 9/4/20 - 9/7/20 11:59 PM PST**

Last edited:

shopdognyc

I have a enano on its way to me. Just happened to fall on an amazing deal with Uncle Vito.

Do you guys prefer the glass screen stems or the adjustable?

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
I have a enano on its way to me. Just happened to fall on an amazing deal with Uncle Vito.

Do you guys prefer the glass screen stems or the adjustable?
I find the glass screens let too much debris through. I do really enjoy the ice stem though and that has a glass screen in it. Takes a little more effort to clean, but it is such an easy way to enjoy the E-Nano almost anywhere you have an outlet.

PactolusKY

Question about the POTV review.. it looks like they have the screen upside down. Is that how you do it? Have I been doing it wrong this whole time, I thought you were supposed to fill the screen with material, not put it on top. This is what I mean-
epicvape-e-nano-review-microdose_1024x1024.jpg

rosedale

Question about the POTV review.. it looks like they have the screen upside down. Is that how you do it? Have I been doing it wrong this whole time, I thought you were supposed to fill the screen with material, not put it on top. This is what I mean-

I am not sure what the manufacturer recommends but that is definitely my preferred method. Both ways work great but I find that “upside down” tends to be a little less messy (for me), since the sides of the screen don’t get clogged.

BabyFacedFinster

This is the method I've used most of the time for years, and I beleive the way the screen is installed when they ship them out. For me, it keeps the scraggily ends of screen out of the way. But neither way is wrong.

There are times when I will flip it into the "cup style". Most of my glass attachments are the adjustable type rather than the fixed glass screen. But I do have the ice stem which is a fixed glass screen. Just as was previously mentioned, the holes of the fixed screen tend to let little bits of herb through. In order to prevent this, I add the metal screen on top of the glass. The screen would never fit the usual way so the cup method works there. The other time I use the cup method is when I'm using concentrates wrapped in organic cotton in the nano. I like the flipped cup shape because I can use a dab tool to stir the cotton around and smear the concentrate into the cotton fibers better. The scraggily edges help with the agitation, but the screen both ways will work.

Experiment and find your happy zone.

Last edited:

dutz3013

I can confirm they ship it bucket styled, they also upgraded their metal screens recently from the pic shown above and I love the new baskets, they feel like they are manufactured better and fit the stems better! I am one of the bucket believers, I get a more even roast with it.

Top Bottom