vinnyzan

I'm not sure who I was talking to. The only responses I got were from the customer support email and the IG messages. Now they aren't responding from either of those. It shows they've seen my messages on IG but no response. I can't get anyone on the phone and I've tried facebook. I'm all out of ideas. I'm beginning to think I'm not going to receive anything. I just wish they wouldn't have hyped me up and said I won a enano and then ghost me.
Ive been having a hard time getting in touch as well. Email is taking for ever to hear back and usually it only takes a day or two for a response. Thinking they might have something going on.

kushy9

I actually got in contact with Nadia and she is taking care of it. She said she packaged it and I gave her the address info. She said it's been crazy and they have a lot going on. I'll update with pictures when I receive it. I can't wait. Thanks everyone

GetLeft

Andreaaerdna doesn't an o-ring work just as well on a tapered stem? I don't use one with my nano but I have done so with other vapes. Useful additions to any collection.

GetLeft,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

I choose the SF. I told them they could also send a plain one if it was easier since I'm not a huge football fan lol. I really hope they come through. I want to use a gong through my favorite bong so bad.
They are a really small, but really ethical and good CS, company.

I feel certain that they will honor their promise to you. If they don't, then I am a much worse judge of character than I think.

@ACE OF VAPE owns it and @nadia_epic seems to do....well, everything! haha

Sparkpug

The E-Nano is probably the best desktop, or any, vape I've ever used.

Due to our statewide stay at home order I've been able to cut my dose in half again, with no real lessening of effects. I did have a weird experience though two weeks ago. I had been filling 1 normal sized scoop into a stem and taking two puffs off that but I got what felt like much higher than I usually do off the same strain, same everything. I used a bit less next time and only took 1 puff and I feel amazing. I've been using this single puff less-than-4mg dose since then and I feel no change in effects. I've got enough supply to last a year at this rate.

GetLeft

The nano's my first and only plug in vape. I don't always get one (I live in an illegal household), but when I do, a good rip on the nano (via h20) is a session for me. I usually stick to a 2/3 hit out of respect. When I go to 3/3, it's effective for a while for me. :tup:

dr demise

Kinda gutted right now, as I excitedly received my double perc Matrix bong clone from Dhgate to use with my E-Nano, only to find that the double perc simply does not work well with the E-Nano at all :( there's way too much resistance and lung power required, and keeps giving me a bad headache after a session with it....not good!

So on the hunt for a replacement from Dhgate now.....was just gonna get the same bong but in single perc, but kinda on the fence after having a bad experience with this one. I've had the D-020 before, which was cool (before I broke it) but fancy something different. Any recommendations?

howie105

I currently prefer smaller dry pieces for my Nano, for example the small 3" globe from Magic Flight or a generic 9" Chinese mini bong. Dry use is a trade off no water treatment (still have an extended air path) for more taste, give it a try. Good Luck

Last edited:

Baron23

Kinda gutted right now, as I excitedly received my double perc Matrix bong clone from Dhgate to use with my E-Nano, only to find that the double perc simply does not work well with the E-Nano at all :( there's way too much resistance and lung power required, and keeps giving me a bad headache after a session with it....not good!

So on the hunt for a replacement from Dhgate now.....was just gonna get the same bong but in single perc, but kinda on the fence after having a bad experience with this one. I've had the D-020 before, which was cool (before I broke it) but fancy something different. Any recommendations?
Like @howie105 I have found some smaller, simple rigs work well with the Enano. I tend to use an FC-188 from Popular Glass and it works very well with the Enano.

Nano-w-14-mm-bridge-adapter.jpg

mucsusn

60 going on 20
God dayum...I mentioned in a post from Sunday that it had been a while since I had used my nano’s...Now I’m on my third night in a row. I think that this quarantine will find me rotating my nano’s, especially during the evening...

The first cloud in these beasts are amazing!

paulws88

Hello,

I just received my first e-nano and a 14mm gong fixed glass screen. It’s been a very tricky time figuring out the right temperature.

I’m using a small pinch of bud and at 7.5, 7, 6.8 all had small burn pitches. At 6.5 it seemed good.

Any suggestion with my particular setup with the 14mm gong fixed glass screen adapter (not adjustable)

Also should I pack down my herb or keep it loose in the stem?

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Welcome @paulws88
Find your sweet spot, the first pull after sitting awhile or overnight may be a tad hot, so i draw with the tip barely in early on in the session. Keep the load loose, although you can pack a little nug in there and break it down with the e-pic as the load progresses.
Only tips for the gong would be keep the 4 holes clean, works nicely in a j-hook, try your bubbler dry.
Im into my fourth year owning my little maple burl nano and am thankful for such an efficient unit in this lock down situation that is happening.
Hope all of you here at FC and your families are healthy and sane. :peace:

;pd;=:smug:

vinnyzan

Hello,

I just received my first e-nano and a 14mm gong fixed glass screen. It’s been a very tricky time figuring out the right temperature.

I’m using a small pinch of bud and at 7.5, 7, 6.8 all had small burn pitches. At 6.5 it seemed good.

Any suggestion with my particular setup with the 14mm gong fixed glass screen adapter (not adjustable)

The shorter side of the epick can be put into the gong to measure where the heater will be. If you can touch the bud with the short side that means the heater will be touching it aswell.

I found this picture on another forum posted by user "chronic pain"

jxijhn6rx9ntx33k.jpeg

The longer side is to measure screen distance for the adjustable screens. You mentioned your using the fixed screens so that doesn't apply to you but still good to know.

cloudblower

Welcome @paulws88
... Keep the load loose, although you can pack a little nug in there and break it down with the e-pic as the load progresses....

;pd;=:smug:
I didn't know the correct procedure was to keep the cannabis loose in the stem. And I've had my e-nano since December of 2014. I've been grinding, sucking up an appropriate amount and then packing it down with a stainless steel nail. I stir between hits and dump into the ABV container when I get a certain taste/color.

*just tried your method. Very nice. Just different. I'll spend time continuing to use your technique. You know, for science.

@paulws88
In regards to temperature, it is like the others have intelligently put it. You determine the temperature. For example, the e-nano in my gaming room runs cooler than the one upstairs in my living room. It's a difference of 7 compared to 6.712358423 (yeah, I'm a scientist). The key is that it's dependant on several variables: outlet power, the piece you vape through, your draw rate and your tolerance for heat.

Keep experimenting and enjoy the process.

Last edited:

Exsmoker

Plant Manager

I’m not sure there are any hard & fast rules on how to load an e-nano. I usually use a lightly tamped medium, fluffy grind. But for slower, more tasty hits, I’ve simply dropped in a tiny nug or some roughly ground herb. Huge clouds are not necessary for effects. Experiment and enjoy!

hoptimum

you can get a knockoff Pinacle Water Tube on DHgate. I've had pretty good luck with it. it's 14mm female, though
https://www.dhgate.com/product/pinn...-water-pipe-vaporblunt/184494946.html#seo=WAP

Mako Kupo

Hey guys! I have a friend about to get his very first vape ever which will be an E Nano, yay :clap:! It didn't take much convincing, he literally didn't believe me that you can pack such a small amount until I vaped with him finally, using the very fist nano I ever purchased years ago. He finished his glass comb stem, emptied it and saw the tiny amount he used and said "WTF"! lol. Totally blazed from 0.07, and it blew his mind when I told him to save it because it can still be used later(the avb). He is totally in now.

Anyway is there any news on a 420 sale? He is on a budget and is relying on a sale of at least 10% to purchase, so I'm hoping it's right around the corner. Has anyone heard anything? Thanks! :rockon:

Cervical CBD

Hey guys! I have a friend about to get his very first vape ever which will be an E Nano, yay :clap:! It didn't take much convincing, he literally didn't believe me that you can pack such a small amount until I vaped with him finally, using the very fist nano I ever purchased years ago. He finished his glass comb stem, emptied it and saw the tiny amount he used and said "WTF"! lol. Totally blazed from 0.07, and it blew his mind when I told him to save it because it can still be used later(the avb). He is totally in now.

Anyway is there any news on a 420 sale? He is on a budget and is relying on a sale of at least 10% to purchase, so I'm hoping it's right around the corner. Has anyone heard anything? Thanks! :rockon:

PIU has it 15% off right now. It’s on my list for a 1st vape...can’t make up my mind!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@Mako Kupo crazy finding you over here. Interesting you broke out the E Nano for your friend to try over all those Woodscents? I don’t own an E Nano so I’m curious as to why? We’re you trying to give him an experience in a certain price range?

@Cervical CBD Ive never tried a E Nano but I do own a log vape and I think if it had been my first vape it would have saved me a bunch of money spent on vapes that I ultimately don’t use that much because the don’t satisfy my needs as well as a log vape. They are just so versatile.

Top Bottom