ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I have opened it up, and it looks okay to me? But in all honesty I have very little experience with opening up electronics like this.
I have attached some pictures for reference.
I appreciate your help so far :)
Sorry to hear about your Non-heating issue. Does the light come on? If so it's a bad heater. If it doesn't,and you are sure about your power supply and cord, it would seem to be a bad connection from the plug.. Try jiggling the leads where they meet the plug. BTW it is not melted nor is it solder. It's a silicon glue I use on some overseas units that get tossed around pretty hard in overseas transit. Let's get this taken care of so you are good to go by 4/20. DM me so we can trouble shoot.

PS. We are in the process of developing an online troubleshooting flowchart.

itzjaake

Sorry to hear about your Non-heating issue. Does the light come on? If so it's a bad heater. If it doesn't,and you are sure about your power supply and cord, it would seem to be a bad connection from the plug.. Try jiggling the leads where they meet the plug. BTW it is not melted nor is it solder. It's a silicon glue I use on some overseas units that get tossed around pretty hard in overseas transit. Let's get this taken care of so you are good to go by 4/20. DM me so we can trouble shoot.

PS. We are in the process of developing an online troubleshooting flowchart.

Bloody beautiful. Just had to jiggle the wires around a bit and shes all good to go!
The unit heats up - I'll have to do some testing after I finish some work to see how good this thing really is.

Thanks again to everyone who chimed in to help, I was a little stressed out just because Epic is based in US and shipping the unit back there would have been very annoying :p

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My needs are being met at 6.1739 currently..........enjoying the maple unit today
My first NANO was a MAPLE one and got me very high?
My 2nd WALNUT get’s me high as wee?

Whatever wood you get just put CANNABIS in it!

NANO if beauty and MEDICATION or RECREATIONAL need’s R a preference?

Today is CANNABIS DAY of CIVILIZED existence 4 your information?

NANO 4 those who have need!

WATER PATH for MODERN COMMUNITIES of CIVILIZATION!

arb

Semi shaved ape
I like how clean the maple looks but the cherry and walnut are prettier I reckon but they all work the same...........flawlessly.
As my first log vape the maple nano will always be on my desk ready and waiting.
Knowing that gives me a warm fuzzy............most civilized.

snamuh

ghost
oA3W1wa.jpg

Fun with new glass beta samples. It's a fine line of compromise between; aesthetics, thermal cooling effect, draw resistance and length?
3L9fr9Q.jpg

The OD of the extruded aluminum used for the Nano was too inconsistent from batch to batch. This may have led to undue stress upon heat expansion and contraction causing a small percentage of Nanos to crack. All new Nanos will have an extra machining process to help allow for the expansion of the aluminum as it heats up and the inconsistencies in the extrusion. This will also add a small pocket of thermal air insulation between the wood and the aluminum.

Looks nice!

Chaos47

TLDR: Beta testing the new Ice Stem, 4.5 inches long, 10 glass beads. Really cools down the vapor and feels like a cigar because of its length and the pinch at the mouth.

Photos:

Album: https://postimg.cc/gallery/27eqz1uts/

Full Review:
When I first got it I heard something rattling in the package and got worried, I ripped it open and looked inside the mailer I was so surprised by the design. I was expecting it to one of the ice pinch style stems that had already been posted about.

But I totally got it right away, these beads are being used in other vape designs to retain heat (g43).
Here they are being used as heat-sinks to cool the air and disrupt airflow.
This design I am sure lends itself to being far easier and faster to make then other methods such as the ice pinch style divots.

IMO the design is a home run! I loved the length, it felt very natural in the hand like a cigar.
Did I mention that I never really use my E-nano with stems? After like the first week of having it once I got a GonG I went straight into vaporbonging which I absolutely love with the E-nano. So this stem was a really nice change of pace. But since I am so used to bongs; oh wow did I ever do such a giant first hit on accident. The vapor was really that cold that I didn't even notice.

It comes in just a bit short of 4.5 inches and has 10 beads in it. I think it might be interesting if there was a version totally filled with beads so it doesn't rattle as much. But IMO 10 beads did an excellent job cooling. The beads add a little bit of restriction on the pull which IMO was nice as well. If it was full of beads it might start to get heavy, or be harder to clean, or more restrictive. So I see the trade offs for sure. I absolutely love the pinch on the end that holds the beads in, it feels more natural (again like a cigar tip) then an open tube.

I wasn't expecting to have scooby snack issues but this is my first stem with the all glass screen so it was probably operator error because of grind size and I used the straw sucking method to load it.
Probably just something to keep in mind about the all glass screens and not this stem in particulars fault at all.

Thanks Nadia and Andy for this opportunity to test this thing out.
@nadia_epic @ACE OF VAPE

Last edited:

Driver 8

Beaded-Wtray.jpg

This is so cool. Thank you Andy for letting me try this Ice Stem.

Like @Chaos47 I received a stem with glass beads. It has a fixed screen and is about 5.25 inches long.

I would never have imagined the beads would have such a cooling effect. I really like using this. I've always been a dry stemmer so this delivers a beautifully cool vapor without the gargling noise.

The real test will be how the cleaning process goes. I'm hoping with a little alcohol and agitation it will clean up nice. I suppose if one considers the Ice Stem as an alternative to a bubbler it would save having to clean a bubbler and a stem.

snamuh

ghost
Beaded-Wtray.jpg

This is so cool. Thank you Andy for letting me try this Ice Stem.

Like @Chaos47 I received a stem with glass beads. It has a fixed screen and is about 5.25 inches long.

I would never have imagined the beads would have such a cooling effect. I really like using this. I've always been a dry stemmer so this delivers a beautifully cool vapor without the gargling noise.

The real test will be how the cleaning process goes. I'm hoping with a little alcohol and agitation it will clean up nice. I suppose if one considers the Ice Stem as an alternative to a bubbler it would save having to clean a bubbler and a stem.
That dial holder in the stand is amazing.

Chaos47

I did the rub the stem end in the flower method of loading last night and I had almost no scooby snacks so yea totally operator error the first time and not a reflection on the ice stem.

I realized that I never adjusted my E-nanos temp, mine is still set for fast extraction vaporbonging at 7.4 so the ice stem does a hell of a job that is for sure. Tonight I will try lowering the temp and do a longer extraction session.

Very impressed with what I am nicknaming the rattle blunt.

howie105

So I got the Beta Stem on Monday and immediately bounced it off the floor, usually that means there is a good chance of total destruction. Happily, it took the hit thanks in part to a really nice job by the blower, the seam around the glass screen is tight, smooth, no bubbles. and the drawing end is also smooth and symmetrical. I did notice the crucible end of the stem is noticeable deeper then the out of the box stem. I am still monkeying around with function and trips to the freezer so if it survives that I will have more to say. Thanks Ace for the shot.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Some nice eye candy on here lately. I'll definitely need one of those jingle stems. Maybe someday they'll make one in the shape of a circle and the beads will spin round and round while you vape. Cooling and entertaining.

Boy oh boy. I started pressing rosin lately and let me tell you, fresh rosin through a nano is pure heaven. I squished a little Blue Dream and some older homegrown Bubba Kush. The BD came out like shatter and I just warmed a small piece over the nano to soften and spread on some cotton. The Bubba remains a drippy oil and only hardens up when chilled :D.

The flavor is much better than anything from any dispensary I've been to. I recommend giving it a try, even if you gotta use a hair straightener. I think it's the full experience of available terpenes before they start to decrease from age and off-gassing. That's my belief anyway. The flavor may be even more intense through a new jingle stem compared to the diffusion of a bubbler. Although I do love me bubbler.
Don't fuck around. Get vaping folks. ;pd;

Last edited:
Top Bottom