• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
superbowl21.jpg

Superbowls
Are you still having production shortages as the other post in here mentioned? When do you expect them to be resolved? What part are you not able to get?
All production issues have been resolved. We were having issues with our dimmer vendor.

VelocityREST

If you want to medicate/recreate CANNABIS the NANO will and the BLING is a bonus!​

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a bling?!

hi and so welcome to the FC family:wave:, I will try to describe my experience of my nano in front of my brick OG
e-nano:;pd;
-More efficient (less flower expense)
-more difficult to find the combustion in relation to the brick or lower learning curve
-more comfortable
-more easy and quick to clean
-without suffering for concentrates or waxes

OG brick
-simpre ready (no need for waiting for use)
-portable
-more clouds and maybe more flavor sometimes

It is possible (with adjustable stem) to increase or reduce the load but I have not achieved blows as strong as my brick but it is not far away
I do not know how many flowers it is possible to load the nano with good results, but if I can tell you that I charge my nano with half or one third of the load of my bricks, I use my nano for long sessions :sherlock:and make the most of my flowers, I use it whenever I'm in the living room:popcorn:, only if it's not on or I'm out of the room or I want to vary / cheat my tolerance :whip: I use my brick OG .. in my opinion they complement each other well:cheers:

I also want a flowerpot :luv: ... but until I rain money or find a suitcase full of this $-> my e-nano has fulfilled all my needs:rockon:, I also have a junior brick but it is only used outside the home!

listen to @ataxian the nano will him civilized :tup:

also ... the nano has a couple of advantages over the flowerpot;
-It will not suffer any pain for leaving it always on and ready to use
-bubbler, h-jook or WPA is not required for o be medicated

Thank you so much for your input, I'm more and more convinced I'll be happy to get it. I got both the og and jr. as well, though I didn't have the chance to try it outside yet, Canada's winter is tough and the torch will have a hard time maintaining the flame.

I can clear .10 in one rip through water with the right settings. Also material quality is key!
No brick experience to compare, but it hits hard like dynavap.

Although I bet most of my hits will be around .10, I wondered if it can handle better loads. Now I'm convinced that I'd put my og a side and make the nano my daily driver, the og will come in place when I need its K.O power.

Like this, brother...turn your mild little log vape into an Enano killer vape. :-) Don't quite know why, but water just let's me hit this thing hard and the carb'd adapter let's me clear the rig without pulling the whole gong to prevent blow back. Works a treat, it does.

Nano-w-14-mm-bridge-adapter.jpg
Oh that adapter is sick! I will be ordering it from dhgate! looks like a killer.
You believe the nano + water is a killer? Because that's exactly how I intend to use it. The OG sticky brick is amazing, but the hits are hot to me.
I got a similar bong, love that thing :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ACE OF VAPE I was googling the e-nano when I came across this. It looks like It's been a while since you guys last did a massdrop, are you interested in making another one? that would be great!
Dude:please forgive me!
BLING is a shiny or gizmo item. (Minor birds like bling)
FUNCTION is the ease of operation and meeting operation requirements.

NANO is simple and get’s the job done!

ESOTERIC wording normally.
I will try to be understood!
Welcome to NANO LAND

VelocityREST

Yes, I do indeed.

DHGate is good to get all sorts of glass....but if you ever want to get a high quality carb'd adapter, check out Oregon Glass Blowers. Mike's work is VERY good.

https://www.oregonglassblower.com/CARB-ADAPTERS_c52.htm

Wishlisted. Thanks for sharing :)
Not gunna happen! Massdrop hates vaporizers.
We don't need massdrop necessarily , we can do something similar:
1) Set the goal and stretch goals
2) Anyone who is interested and willing to pay, send $50 to epicvape
3) Once the number is reached, epicvape start accepts the money
4) Users notified to send the other $100, and epicvape can start making the orders

There are many other ways to do it, just throwing what came first to mind.

Dude:please forgive me!
BLING is a shiny or gizmo item. (Minor birds like bling)
FUNCTION is the ease of operation and meeting operation requirements.

NANO is simple and get’s the job done!

ESOTERIC wording normally.
I will try to be understood!
Welcome to NANO LAND

I love your writing style!

Indeed, it blends well with the desk. I'm looking forward to it, it will be a long wait (4/20) unless I get a good deal before that.

Wondering if anyone knows how much it was priced on 4/20 last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love your writing style!

Indeed, it blends well with the desk. I'm looking forward to it, it will be a long wait (4/20) unless I get a good deal before that.

Wondering if anyone knows how much it was priced on 4/20 last year.
Before 1970 esoteric speaking was kind of how surfer’s would speak!

SURFER’s are more innovative in there mind’s!
People in the USA made fun of me in the corporate world I come from.
CANNABIS + NANO + HYDRO Tube = MAX FLIGHT ✈️

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yo guys, which stem do you use (fixed, glass) ? and how much one can pack in the fixed glass one?

And any active coupons now? Don't want to wait till 4/20 ;)
Look use what you want!
There is not a right or wrong way to do anything!
Just away.

I love a GonG 18” for a water pipe 3/4”.
NANO 24/7 always on and ready for sweet vapor if you like?

Others will provide more precise information.

I get so medicated?

Baron23

Yo guys, which stem do you use (fixed, glass) ? and how much one can pack in the fixed glass one?

I mostly use a 14 mm GonG but when I do use a straight stem, I use the adjustable bowl one...not the glass screen though I do have one. Holes are bit too large as I grind fairly fine.

Whissmu

i use the adjustable stem most of the time:rockon:, I also have both and I will give the advantage I get from an adjustable stem VS the glass
- the adjustable screen allows to adjust the load :science:
- It is easier to clean the screen outside the stem than inside I do not tell you if you use waxes or concentrates :suspicious:
- as always says @CarolKing l -> is more resistent to falls or blows the adjustable stem :goon:
- As @Baron23 said --> the glass it need a coarse grind and even so when you move that grinding it will be more and more fine... more that the holes :doh:

I'm sure that I'll leave more advantages of the adjustable stem :hmm: and is posible that even if you need to try both of them:sherlock:... but I'm sure you need a replacement for your stem ... yesterday they threw me in my absence my long stem on the ground :( :rip:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i use the adjustable stem most of the time:rockon:, I also have both and I will give the advantage I get from an adjustable stem VS the glass
- the adjustable screen allows to adjust the load :science:
- It is easier to clean the screen outside the stem than inside I do not tell you if you use waxes or concentrates :suspicious:
- as always says @CarolKing l -> is more resistent to falls or blows the adjustable stem :goon:
- As @Baron23 said --> the glass it need a coarse grind and even so when you move that grinding it will be more and more fine... more that the holes :doh:

I'm sure that I'll leave more advantages of the adjustable stem :hmm: and is posible that even if you need to try both of them:sherlock:... but I'm sure you need a replacement for your stem ... yesterday they threw me in my absence my long stem on the ground :( :rip:
The fixed glass screen is really opulence & I really like them with a screen added to the GonG.
Some like fine grind or course?
I like medium grind?
What work’s for you?

There is not a right way or wrong way!
Do what work’s for you?

NANO is used most!

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I use only the adjustable stems/gongs set a little deeper than stock. I too like a medium coarse grind packed loosely - I'll stir 2 o3 3 times. I flip my screens into a bucket orientation - just cuz my other logs are that way. Dial at 6.2112 and a mystery [unlabeled jar] herb with CBD topper in the gong tonight.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Love the fixed glass screen stems but when dropped they don’t survive a fall like the adjustable screens stems. The fixed glass screen stems will break where the glass screen is attached to the rest of the stem. I really like the extended stems as well. I use the regular adjusted stems the most since I bought a package of 6. They will survive most falls except maybe on cement.

Enjoying some GrapeApe in my Enano using a regular glass stem. Clocking in at 6.2 temp. Glad it’s Friday, it’s been a hectic week.

I also like to use my Enano as a session vape.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Using the nano as a handy heater?

I already know it doubles very nicely as a hand warmer in the cold winter months. I was also eyeing its use as a means of heating up some shatter. I have one of those 5ml thick bottomed glass concentrate jars with a gram of shatter in it. The shatter started out as pull and snap, but over the past two months it has hardened into a very brittle, glass-like shatter. This consistency makes it difficult to use as when you try to break off a piece, it explodes into tiny fragments that fly all over. I see that the bottom of the jar sits perfectly on top of the nano and I believe it would slowly warm the shatter from the bottom, maybe at a 5 setting? Like a mini, convection hotplate?

I also imagine after warming I would research something to dilute it (other than PG or ejuice) and then use it as an oil in a ccell cartridge. I don't know another way to maybe soften this shatter back to a pull and snap consistency? I can see that warming it up every time would cause it to lose its health and flavor benefits.

Also, just vaped some homegrown Bubba Kush flower through my carbed nano gong. Very civilized?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Using the nano as a handy heater?

I already know it doubles very nicely as a hand warmer in the cold winter months. I was also eyeing its use as a means of heating up some shatter. I have one of those 5ml thick bottomed glass concentrate jars with a gram of shatter in it. The shatter started out as pull and snap, but over the past two months it has hardened into a very brittle, glass-like shatter. This consistency makes it difficult to use as when you try to break off a piece, it explodes into tiny fragments that fly all over. I see that the bottom of the jar sits perfectly on top of the nano and I believe it would slowly warm the shatter from the bottom, maybe at a 5 setting? Like a mini, convection hotplate?

I also imagine after warming I would research something to dilute it (other than PG or ejuice) and then use it as an oil in a ccell cartridge. I don't know another way to maybe soften this shatter back to a pull and snap consistency? I can see that warming it up every time would cause it to lose its health and flavor benefits.

Also, just vaped some homegrown Bubba Kush flower through my carbed nano gong. Very civilized?
I used the NANO all day until before bed.
In bed I was dabs off GDP ROSIN for testing!
CIVILIZED = GRAPE APE OG NANO adjustable GonG + water pipe because It is the righ thing for life to be groovey or far-out!

Level 9.0000000 hey that is what I said?

@CarolKing your referring me to this GRAPE APE is wonderful!
My 21 year old loves this one too!
She will do UNIVERSITY in FRANCE

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
superbowl21.jpg

Superbowls! Email Nadia customerservice@epicvape if you want one.
@ACE OF VAPE I was googling the e-nano when I came across this. It looks like It's been a while since you guys last did a massdrop, are you interested in making another one? that would be great!

Oh I wish I could get access to the list. Massdrop no longer supports weed items.

Driver 8

I use the adjustable stem. Sometimes I load it with a tiny piece of bud. Usually I break up the bud enough to remove the twiggy bits. Other than the Epic Pic I don't own a grinder.

I only load enough for one comfortable toke.

Set at about 6.5.

I also await 4/20 to add a walnut nano.

White/LSD Auto - the last plant from this batch of seed apparently leans a lot towards the LSD part of it's lineage. Much different in flavor and appearance.

Cheers All !

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use the adjustable stem. Sometimes I load it with a tiny piece of bud. Usually I break up the bud enough to remove the twiggy bits. Other than the Epic Pic I don't own a grinder.

I only load enough for one comfortable toke.

Set at about 6.5.

I also await 4/20 to add a walnut nano.

White/LSD Auto - the last plant from this batch of seed apparently leans a lot towards the LSD part of it's lineage. Much different in flavor and appearance.

Cheers All !
Not to reminisce: 2012 LSD CANNABIS strain was the RAVE!
Haven’t seen it?
I might have to grow it?

I’m loving this GRAPE APE in my NANO set at 6.175 on the dial!
To be honest. 7.0 was my setting until I Became critical of CANNABIS CURE!

To get MEDICATED this way is EPIC!

Bummer. My E-Nano cracked again.

I am not sure if the metal inside gets hot and expands and cracks the wood. Or, if the heat alone is cracking it. Or, if the wood shrinks and cracks. Either way perhaps a small buffer of heat resistant foam or tape between the metal and the wood would provide enough heat resistance (or cushion) to allow the E-Nano inside to do it's thing without cracking the wood. Just a thought. @ACE OF VAPE , is there anything between the metal and the wood?

Driver 8

Bummer. My E-Nano cracked again.

I am not sure if the metal inside gets hot and expands and cracks the wood. Or, if the heat alone is cracking it. Or, if the wood shrinks and cracks. Either way perhaps a small buffer of heat resistant foam or tape between the metal and the wood would provide enough heat resistance (or cushion) to allow the E-Nano inside to do it's thing without cracking the wood. Just a thought. @ACE OF VAPE , is there anything between the metal and the wood?

I suspect the wood can shrink more than the metal allows. Though I wouldn't rule out a combination of the two. I wonder if it happens more during the heating season when the air is dryer.

As testimony to the power of shrinking wood, (sheesh that sounds weird.) I made a stand for my nano from a chunk of walnut. The stand has a recessed place for the controller. The wood has shrunk around the controller. I'm sure it couldn't pry it out without breaking the plastic.

And, it's dry as hell around here right now with recent temps near 0 so that's no doubt a contributor.

I also have a wood stand. It's store bought from Epic. My Nano is also stuck in it. LOL The plastic around the bottom of the Nano is a little oversized and it gets jammed in the wood. I have been meaning to file it smooth and flush but.... well, it's on my list. LOL

Not a big deal for me on all fronts because I use a whip so my Nano never leaves the stand. And, the crack is in the back at the plug connection so I only see a tiny crack at the top. :) As long as it keeps working, I'm fine.

Still one of my daily users.

Top Bottom