• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@arb FTW I believe, it just happens too rarely and randomly. It’s gotta be the occasional turned blank that just can’t handle the small, but significant, expansion of the SS. And it doesn’t seem to happen right away.

@ataxian I’m a massive Enano fan and an even bigger EpicVape fan. I have missed mine pretty badly while it’s been overhauled, even though I’m very fortunate to have other capable vaporizers. This particular vape will always have a special place in my heart. The Nano is my first vape love.
:love:
The NANO is the vape that enabled me to fuck combustion. Bought secondhand as a emergency backup for a fancy portable, the Nano was the one that had the abundance of power to help me transition to vapour. Although I was completely committed, I might not have been successful on the first attempt without this little bitty kick-ass vaporizer that consistently punches well above its weight class with minimal material.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@arb FTW I believe, it just happens too rarely and randomly. It’s gotta be the occasional turned blank that just can’t handle the small, but significant, expansion of the SS. And it doesn’t seem to happen right away.

@ataxian I’m a massive Enano fan and an even bigger EpicVape fan. I have missed mine pretty badly while it’s been overhauled, even though I’m very fortunate to have other capable vaporizers. This particular vape will always have a special place in my heart. The Nano is my first vape love.
The NANO is the vape that enabled me to fuck combustion. Bought secondhand as a emergency backup for a fancy portable, the Nano was the one that had the abundance of power to help me transition to vapour. Although I was completely committed, I might not have been successful on the first attempt without this little bitty kick-ass vaporizer that consistently punches well above its weight class with minimal material.
I like the NANO 4 it’s size & SIMPLE design!
I was a joint smoker 4 decent amount of decadent life on the PALE BLUE DOT we all live on.
Border mentally is so last CIVILIZATION.

I use many differently designed vaporizers.
However da NANO is used the most!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Do you use a NANO on the week-end?

I have no face?

@Baron23 R U CIVILIZED?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Good question....most of the women who know me would say NO!! haha

Do you use a NANO on the week-end?

Sometimes.....I like to leave the Nano on overnight for middle of the night pain sessions.

Use my EVO a lot also.
@Baron23 2-day is WORLDWIDE CANNABIS CENTRAL LIFE DAY

CANNABIS/EVO/NANO/SUNDAY

Level = 8.125 MEDICAL STONED BEHAVIOR
CIVILIZED I BELIEVE I AM?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just turned mine on. Good to sip and watch football game
I use too play football (tackle kine)
Linebacker
Tackle left & right
That was defense!
Center, r&l guard
Offense.
I played both sides of the line.
My brother was a all star?
Offensive running back?
I made tackles & he made TD’s!
We moved to HAWAII and SURF was my sport!
CANNABIS was Free so I tried it.
My NANO is always on below the surfboard I rode at SUNSET!
It’s hanging on the wall in my TV ROOM? (My imgur doesn’t work?)
I don’t watch football anymore?
Just started watch surfing again?
When I was a decent GOLFER CANNABIS wold have been fun? (The fiction I read mislead is what it did?)

My NANO is next to me.
The NANO is my friend!
My EVO is different however it’s my WAX rig!
COLAS R a 70’s thing.
Time 4 COLAS in a EVO basket at 1:00 on da dial!
ROSIN was down 2 11:00 & lights were out?
Time for a EVO basket 2-experience CIVILIZATION REALITY!

Growing 4 COLAS is CULTURE not FINANCIAL!
Maybe in the FUTURE MARKETING PEOPLE will get it?
2-B helpful?
TAHOE OG in a bubbler & NANO = living EPIC stlye

Last edited:

Chaos47

Hello everyone, I joined your ranks last night when I purchased a used walnut E-Nano!

I have been using a Fury rebrand (Grindhouse Shift) with the WPA up until now.

My E-Nano came with one glass stem but no tool so I ordered an e-pick and 14mm adjustable GonG from epicvape today.

I understand that these devices are supposed to be used with a small amount of flower and that is perfect for my usage needs. But without an e-pick I am not 100% sure where to place my basket screen and then how far up the flower should go from there. I have read that people place the screen anywhere from about 10 to 20mm from the end of the tube. And I have also read Vapor_Eyes post: E-Nano from Epicvape with their photos which helped a lot. But without the e-pick I guess I will have to just eyeball it.

So I was wondering if anyone could give me a more accurate measurement of the legs of the e-pick? Or measurements of how you do it? So I can get by till mine arrives.

Thanks!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
If your heater is touching the herb, or super close to touching the herb, and you are gettin good vapor, the screen is in the correct spot. It’s really not that critical. Just so the heater isn’t mashing the herb down. It’s not gunna burn your herb if it touches or anything.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Hello everyone, I joined your ranks last night when I purchased a used walnut E-Nano!

My E-Nano came with one glass stem but no tool so I ordered an e-pick and 14mm adjustable GonG from epicvape today.

I understand that these devices are supposed to be used with a small amount of flower and that is perfect for my usage needs. But without an e-pick I am not 100% sure where to place my basket screen and then how far up the flower should go from there. I have read that people place the screen anywhere from about 10 to 20mm from the end of the tube. And I have also read Vapor_Eyes post: E-Nano from Epicvape with their photos which helped a lot. But without the e-pick I guess I will have to just eyeball it.

So I was wondering if anyone could give me a more accurate measurement of the legs of the e-pick? Or measurements of how you do it? So I can get by till mine arrives.

Thanks!
If you get a restricted draw you know your herb is too close to the heater. If you are getting great vapor flavor and clouds you know your doing it right. Play around with the temp as well. My unit is usually around 6.5. If my herb is really dry I need to lower the heat. If it’s too harsh lower the heat, if not enough flavor turn the heat up. It will take a minute or so.

Welcome to NanoNation. You’ve made a good investment in your health and well being. It doesn’t take much to get the job done with the Enano.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Thanks!

Welcome to the nano thread @Chaos47 . You have already gotten good advice. Now for the fun of experimentation. Enjoy.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Welcome @Chaos47 ! I wound up getting a used E-Nano that I love very much just because I’d started to read this thread. Like others say, you’ve made a great investment that you will be continually & constantly grateful for making. Lotsa great members here with lots of experience*, you’ve found a good one!

I’ve been notified that I have an EPIC package at my post office ready for pickup! How long I have waited for this, tomorrow I shall be reunited with my first vape love! And yessir ataxian, I’ll be using my NANO to achieve maximum flight! Even though there’s been some dense cloud coverage forecasted at my house.

*We respectfully call these members, “vaporists of a certain age” or “old fuckers of combustion”.
Your choice.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
@CarolKing it’s good to see you around here still! It might just be me but I haven’t see your name pop up lately! I hope all is great!

My brother has a walnut nano from reddit, and an all glass stem with a little bit of wax mixed in, is one of the finest experiences you can have with a vaporizer! No joke!!

howie105

Thanks!

So I dug my pick out from under the couch and gave it a quick measurement.
Screen depth...... .62 inch or 15.9 millimeter
Load Depth..... .44 inch or 11.6 millimeter
Enjoy tour new vape and welcome to the board.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
The E-pic is in my top three vape tools of all time, full stop. It’s freakin killer for its companion the Enano, obviously but tbh, it’s just a pretty great tool in general. With two profiles on its legs it’s an aligning, pokey, scrapey marvel and incredibly handy for the job. I will use it as a stand for a hot gong, it slots perfectly into a groove on the silicone sleeve and the radius is exactly the same. To be clear, I discovered none of this myself. Like most everything I know about vaporization, I picked it up from the kind people of FC.

Oh yeah - it’s also a grinder; I used it for 3 weeks on a holiday to avoid taking a proper grinder and next time, I’ll pack a sterile grinder. It’s probably great for that type of card grinder but it’s not for this geezer.

Chaos47

Thanks everyone

I ended up teflon taping a WP bowl to the stem so I could use it thru my Matrix Sidecar.
Left it on for a couple hours while I did things around the house.
At some point I moved it down from max to 5 thinking I would be back soon.
When I was able to finally come back to it the shell didn't feel very hot at 5.
Tried it and nothing really, just some good flavor.
Bumped it up to 6 and it tasted stronger.
Bumped it up to 7, magic!
(Mind you despite all my planning on not rushing, I probably did not give it enough time at each number)
I still wasn't getting much visible vapor but the taste was amazing.
Suddenly I became CIVILIZED.

Now I really understand what everyone meant by the extraction is so efficient. My flower is barely just yellowed and has a lot more life in it, but I am feeling fully medicated. My bad ankle has been killing me, which in-turn hurts my back and once and a while my knee as it did this week.

As I am sure many of you here know, it is so nice to not be in pain!

;pd;:love:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Ohmygod the Nano has landed! Thank you, thank you Team EpicVape! It’s like a new kind of vape, my heater wasn’t working on all cylinders apparently because this beauty is a freakin beast. It was so nice to warm it up and get reacquainted. Wow man, I don’t know what it is about the Nano - call it vape signature - but it can absolutely kick me in the face. Today it did just that, and what a tasty pleasure it was!

Thanks again EpicVape for the amazing, personal service as usual. You guys are really special! :love:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ohmygod the Nano has landed! Thank you, thank you Team EpicVape! It’s like a new kind of vape, my heater wasn’t working on all cylinders apparently because this beauty is a freakin beast. It was so nice to warm it up and get reacquainted. Wow man, I don’t know what it is about the Nano - call it vape signature - but it can absolutely kick me in the face. Today it did just that, and what a tasty pleasure it was!

Thanks again EpicVape for the amazing, personal service as usual. You guys are really special! :love:
Da NANO is very satisfying!

I have a dream wife 4 some unknown reason?
She let’s me use da NANO & she never has had CANNABIS?
In FRANCE the soldiers who came back from The War brought HASH back from battle.
Napoleon was in charged at the time.
Why is it not legal there?
HYPOCRISY maybe?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nano: 6.092753 :smug:
Civilized AF! :peace:
U R loved in a dude way!
The NANO is a decent medical machine!
Looks pretty pimp actually!

You want BLING with FUNCTION?

NANO + affordable = CIVILIZATION
If that is your target?

7.8975 is my present level of CIVILIZED involvement!
Too put a number on it!
Higher than 8.00 is trouble in my case?

Last edited:
Top Bottom