• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

GetLeft

do you feel like any of your portable vapes can bring a similar level of satisfaction to the enano?

Milaanas are my portables. They can provide very solid hits. But they're not at the level of a nano. The other day I reached for my nano, always on at 6.2111, and it was a little less warm than it usually is (temps can vary slightly with mine due to where I keep it). I had what I thought to be a rather light hit based on the relative coolness of the heater and the vapor. But I was mistaken. It still did the trick. If I had to choose, a light hit on my nano would be preferable to a heavy hit on my milaana. And a full on lung splitter with the nano? I tend to be careful with how good a hit I take. When I first got my nano, which was my first and only desktop, I remember getting so stoned on a single hit that I'd find myself walking aimlessly around the house wondering what on the pale blue dot I was doing. My tolerance has risen a bit since then. But I seldom need or want two back-to-back hits on the nano. I start with one and come back for seconds and thirds etc. as desired on a hit-by-hit basis.

arb

Semi shaved ape
The solo is close with the nano
do you feel like any of your portable vapes can bring a similar level of satisfaction to the enano?

it seems to me like a lot of portables are only portable in the sense that they can be taken from room to room... far too bulky, fragile or conspicuous to be out and about with

The solo is similar but less.......less power so what takes ten hits with the solo takes one or two with the nano.
I have several solos and loved it but wanted more so I came to the nano.
Love the nano's they are one hit power houses.
After that I got a life saber which is the same as the nano just more.....more power bigger bowl same heater.........that stopped my vas cold.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

it seems to me like a lot of portables are only portable in the sense that they can be taken from room to room... far too bulky, fragile or conspicuous to be out and about with

To me, nothing compares overall to the nano. I believe it is the Cadillac of vapes.

I feel it is unfair to compare portables to plug ins. Each have their purposes. I find the Fury 2 is my best portable on the road or around the yard where a nano would be inconvenient. I am trying to like my vapcaps more, maybe a portable induction heater might help. My torch skills suck. My Fury 2 brings me great satisfaction when walking in a park or at the beach.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
@nadia_epic I hope you guys can get @PuffItUp restocked sometime soon...........please.

Oh believe me I am anxious to get the E-Nano back in stock at Puff it Up. I love those guys!

Thanks Hackerman,

The problem with ordering on their site is it doesn't seem to work out for me... I'd like to get the vape with a Long Fixed Glass Stem, which isn't available in the Classic or Premium kits for some reason. Then for the Deluxe Kit I can't manage to get it into my cart as it gets stuck at "E-Nano Stand → Please choose product options." even after choosing a stand...

Struggles.

Struggles indeed my friend. The long fixed stem is actually not supposed to be available as a kit upgrade at all. The reasons behind this is due to the extended time it takes to make and process the long fixed stem. We've found it's best to make sure customers get their kits as quickly as possible and the stem option was creating problems. That being said, our website will be updated over the weekend so you will see some different configuration options.

In unrelated news...

Contest
If you haven't checked out our Instagram page recently we're having a giveaway for my birthday. Yay! But I realized today that we have promised you all a giveaway for at least a year now. So I've messaged a mod here on FC and should have something in the works shortly. Either way go check out @epicvape or @epic_nadia on Instagram and get in on the bday giveaway!

Upcoming Special
Valentines day is just a little over a month away and we figured we'd do something special. Laser engraving will be available for a limited time to customize your E-Nano. Characters or images will be limited to a 1.5 x 1.5 inch space. I'll be blasting out an email next week but feel free to send over questions to customerservice@epicvape.com

That's all for now dear FC peeps!
Have an Epic day!
Nadia

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The solo is close with the nano

The solo is similar but less.......less power so what takes ten hits with the solo takes one or two with the nano.
I have several solos and loved it but wanted more so I came to the nano.
Love the nano's they are one hit power houses.
After that I got a life saber which is the same as the nano just more.....more power bigger bowl same heater.........that stopped my vas cold.
Today I went 2-work with my wife.
A few SOLO sessions with mixed nuggets of HYBRID.
Great in da car !
NANO COLA GRAPE OG
YES full of FLAVOR
6.32142567860453216578905 dial setting +GonG full + WATER Pipe medium can + CIVILIZATION = NANO = EPIC LIFE = LIFE WORTH LIVING = MEDICATE 2 B CIVILIZED CORRECTLY

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I love my Enanos as well. I would like to comment on how sturdy the glass stems are with the adjustable screens. Most of the time when I drop them on my wood floor they don’t break. Occasionally I will have a break but 6 times out of 7 it survives the fall. I’ve been using mine at the coffee table lately and mishaps can happen. Thank goodness for the thick glass stems. Right @ataxian?

Happy birthday @nadia_epic

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love my Enanos as well. I would like to comment on how sturdy the glass stems are with the adjustable screens. Most of the time when I drop them on my wood floor they don’t break. Occasionally I will have a break but 6 times out of 7 it survives the fall. I’ve been using mine at the coffee table lately and mishaps can happen. Thank goodness for the thick glass stems. Right @ataxian?

Happy birthday @nadia_epic
Ditto da “Happy BIRTHDAY NADIA”!
@CarolKing i use da NANO the most!
24/7 it is always on = CIVILIZED Behavior = WAKE UP EVERYONE

LIFE is EPIC!
@GetLeft what is tolerance?

Last edited:
Finally got my E-Nano :)))))
giving props to buckhakeesah who sent me one from oversea C:

Now I just need a voltage converter...
Any europeans here that can recommend one?
Will try to find an answer in the hundreads of posts on that matter, but maybe you could help me out quicker :D
I posted a link a few months ago. Should be easy to find.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Finally got my E-Nano :)))))
giving props to buckhakeesah who sent me one from oversea C:

Now I just need a voltage converter...
Any europeans here that can recommend one?
Will try to find an answer in the hundreads of posts on that matter, but maybe you could help me out quicker :D
I VAP Monday & Tuesday more than the average bear!
Let us know how you like the NANO?
Unfortunately I bought many vaporizer’s but the NANO 4 the $?

FLAVOR/EFFECT/EFFICIENCY/CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR/EPIC SANITY
I USE a few however Da NANO da most!

dagfp

@kasimier1337
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/200...190.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5a704c4dheRjHq

@dagfp
I am glad that converter worked out for you and that you can enjoy your E-nano.
What is your preferred range on the dial now? Did you push it to the combustion point?
Thanks

i have been in the 6.5 to 8 range, while probably around 7.5 is ideal. it definitely starts to taste a bit burnt around 8 though i enjoy the extraction speed at this power as i can finish it off in 3 or 4 goes. granted, these numbers are probably irrelevant since i have been vaporizing a variety of herbs from my garden that haven't fully dried yet.

i think i have managed to dial in my inhalation technique, kind of a pulsing slow drag while making sure to keep the stem pressed tightly against the heating unit to prevent any air leaks.

if there is any gap between the stem and heater it doesn't work as well for me.

i would also like to get a better idea of how long it takes to go from warm idle at 3 or 4 up to the set temperature of 6/7/8

does anyone have a link to that chart with the approximations of temperatures to the dial settings?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
does anyone have a link to that chart with the approximations of temperatures to the dial settings?
This might be what you’re looking for:
Setting: Temp Range
5: 150-160°C (302-320°F)
5.5: 165-175°C (329-347°F)
6: 180-190°C (356-374°F)
6.5: 195-205°C (383-401°F)
7: 210-220°C (410-428°F)
7.5: 225-235°C (437-455°F)
8: 240-250°C (464-482°F)
If you click on the arrow you can view the original post which details the methodology used to measure those temperatures.

Remember that every E-Nano is beautifully unique and will not be the exact same temperature at a given setting on the power dial. Even using a different outlet or a surge protector can cause subtle changes in your temperature. For what it’s worth these numbers seem to correlate very well with my nano.

dagfp

If you click on the arrow you can view the original post which details the methodology used to measure those temperatures.

For what it’s worth these numbers seem to correlate very well with my nano.

outstanding. thanks a lot!

the guy who measured it all out must really love his enano to go through all that experimentation...

do you prefer to vary the temperatures throughout the day/night or do you just use it on the same setting every time?

according to "Dr. Arno Hazekamp, 210°C is the optimal vaping temperature. This temperature allows for the best balance between cannabinoids and terpenes, and also results in a smooth hit."

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
do you prefer to vary the temperatures throughout the day/night or do you just use it on the same setting every time?
I use mine for medical reasons so I use the same temp most of the time, I’m usually at 6.614159 on the dial for flowers. Occasionally I’ll drop that down if I want to experience the best flavor possible, and I’ll bump it up if using water or concentrates.

My sweet spot on the dial should be about 385-395°F (~200C) which correlates well with the color of my ABV.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I use mine for medical reasons so I use the same temp most of the time, I’m usually at 6.614159 on the dial for flowers. Occasionally I’ll drop that down if I want to experience the best flavor possible, and I’ll bump it up if using water or concentrates.

My sweet spot on the dial should be about 385-395°F (~200C) which correlates well with the color of my ABV.
_
That's also the temp I actually set my Fury 2 portable to, so makes sense. I personally like to set mine at 6.4545 repeating for my enjoyable roast. I leave it there for dry stem, water bubbler, and any type of weed product now. I have turned it up to 7.0101010101 for concentrates in the past, but lately I find the same old setting works well for shatters, waxes and rosin as well. Maybe I could fine tune even better but I'm lazy and I think the Law of Diminishing Returns would kick in.

If anyone is looking for a way to up your game on the nano, I will again recommend adding a carbed gong or adapter to your set-up. I started with a carbed adapter from TAG glass for a few bucks and now use a custom carbed gong from Joda glass. A superior purchase! If you don't need a lot of color in the gong, then you can get one for a pretty modest price. I have heard that oregonglassblower might make one up if he was asked, but I have not tried that route. He definitely makes a few carbed adapters.
This single upgrade is probably the biggest enhancement in my nano experience since adding a water bubbler several years ago. I truly believe epic would benefit greatly by adding this as an option in the future.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I initially got a cheapie from vapefiend and it was so thin but ya get what you pay for mostly. I gotta agree 100% with dear @BabyFacedFinster they are indeed a killer addition and they do really seem to magnify the hits. @Baron23 was the guy who convinced me to give one a go, said the same thing: it upped his Enano experience, how this bit of glass made his Nano a monster. I paid attention. He was right.

After the £8 special exploded, I got smart(er) and paid attention to what @ataxian & others like Mom and @MinnBobber were saying about the quality of the accessories made by @Oregonglassblower . I wound up getting some bits and bobs, Mike (OGB) took great care of me. So now I use OGB’s cloud buddy carbed adapter with a few vapes and can vouch for its supernatural ability. I will always love using the Nano with a stem or j-hook, but if I’ve brought out some glass then the carbed adapter is a given.

In other exciting news, my overhauled Enano is on its way home to me! Huge thanks to Team EV for making my baby good as new. Cannot say enough good about Epic’s service and the HIGH standards they set for customer care!

Wow I really name-dropped a lot of people here! This could be a personal best for tags in a single post. And I can easily think of lots more cool Nano folks that I know. Like all the cool people. Not that it makes me cool or anything...

But it really does, you know. :D

EDIT: really need to get some Joda Glass in my life sometime soon! Like this year!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I initially got a cheapie from vapefiend and it was so thin but ya get what you pay for mostly. I gotta agree 100% with dear @BabyFacedFinster they are indeed a killer addition and they do really seem to magnify the hits. @Baron23 was the guy who convinced me to give one a go, said the same thing: it upped his Enano experience, how this bit of glass made his Nano a monster. I paid attention. He was right.

After the £8 special exploded, I got smart(er) and paid attention to what @ataxian & others like Mom and @MinnBobber were sayin”p or j-hook, but if I’ve brought out some glass then the carbed adapter is a given.

In other exciting news, my overhauled Enano is on its way home to me! Huge thanks to Team EV for making my baby good as new. Cannot say enough good about Epic’s service and the HIGH standards they set for customer care!

Wow I really name-dropped a lot of people here! This could be a personal best for tags in a single post. And I can easily think of lots more cool Nano folks that I know. Like all the cool people. Not that it makes me cool or anything...

But it really does, you know. :D

EDIT: really need to get some Joda Glass in my life sometime soon! Like this year!
@pxl_jockey what do U think of da NANO?
I just leave it on 24/7!
Like U I have many as well.
VAPING is GORGEOUS 2–me?
I was paper joint person since my younger years on the PALE BLUE DOT we all live on.
Da NANO taste better 2-me & I am guilty of FLAVOR CHASING!

EFFECT depends on the QUALITY of your CANNABIS?

U listed many human people in your post so I won’t add their names here!

WELCOME my our friend & dude from a over the big blue pond on the same planet!
NANO is simple however kicks my shiny metal fanny.

Driver 8

I wonder if more surface area to dissipate heat would help prevent the occasional nano from cracking.

Likely be a little cooler to the touch.

Be interesting experiment. Though I suspect it may have already been tried.

Nanocooled.jpg

Cheers all! As I raise my nano to toast.

arb

Semi shaved ape
My guess is the metal sleeve which expands and contracts at different rates of speed than the wood is the actual culprit............differs dimensionally also.
The replacement unit has been put through it and not cracked so I have a higher degree of confidence at this time.........works like a champ!

Driver 8

My guess is the metal sleeve which expands and contracts at different rates of speed than the wood is the actual culprit............differs dimensionally also.
The replacement unit has been put through it and not cracked so I have a higher degree of confidence at this time.........works like a champ!

Perhaps you're right, wish I had a few extra nanos and a little better wood shop to experiment.

Seems that if it were because the metal's expansion there would be an even easier solution.

I use mine too much to take it apart. Are there any pictures of a dismantled nano online?

Top Bottom