• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pete

I will be ordering it once I leave here only one more question in the stem and the gong attachment glass screen or adj screen? I'll be loading it for ultimate flavor and reloading it.

My favorite is the ice stem, which I use without water as it cools the vapor enough for me. The stem has glass beads in it to cool the vapor.

I prefer the "adjustable" stem , not for the adjustment capability (I never move mine) but because the metal screen has almost no draw resistance and keeps tiny particles of herb from getting through. The fixed screen adds draw resistance and I have to grind coarser to keep out the Scoobie Snacks. Both regular and ice stems come in both adjustable and fixed.

A lot of people here prefer the fixed glass screen. Gives you a completely all-glass path in the oven/stem

Myoshock

Anybody have experience with the turnaround for RMAs or repairs on your Enano through Epickai? Shows mine got delivered to them 9/16 on my end, but I can't get in touch for an update through their text system, email, or facebook. I was told it takes about 10-14 days, so I'm just missing my Enano at this point (these things are a beast, love it); I'm ready to put these lighters back down. Making me think to invest in a backup daily driver for incidents like this.

Greenleaf88

Ive been hitting my enano for almost 2 weeks now. I love it it has become.my daily day time hitter.

Thank you all for the info I ended up getting the longer stem with the glass screen, reg stem adj screen and WPA piece as well I use all 3 burl maple thank you so much.

Edit: I combusted at 10 and was so happy that I could push the limits.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Anybody have experience with the turnaround for RMAs or repairs on your Enano through Epickai? Shows mine got delivered to them 9/16 on my end, but I can't get in touch for an update through their text system, email, or facebook. I was told it takes about 10-14 days, so I'm just missing my Enano at this point (these things are a beast, love it); I'm ready to put these lighters back down. Making me think to invest in a backup daily driver for incidents like this.
Pm with your RMA details so we can help you out. RMA's shouldn't take longer than 3-4 to get shipped back out.

cannasoor

I plugged in my e-nano in April of 2018 and haven't unplugged it since. Always on and ready to go, and used daily.

That's 3.5 years of 24/7 100% reliability with zero issues. Perfect.

I've had mine just a wee bit longer (April 2017, I think), but then again, I've probably turned mine off every year for 10 days or so when we go on vacation :lol: . I try to turn it down a bit when not in use, but I must admit, it often gets left up around 6.7-7.0 at the end of late-night sessions, and then not dialed back down until the next day.

But, just like for you, never any issues at all.

(And now I will desperately try to suppress the urge to mention that the Nano makes multi-stem, multi-strain compare-and contrast sessions my daily norm. … … Ah, whoops, failed again! :ko: )

Datoneguy

About to get an Enano this weekend. Pretty excited. I was watching a review that mentioned rotating the stem when taking a hit, is this necessary or do you guys just take hits without rotating the stem?

I know stirring is advised and I plan on stirring every hit or 2, but I wasn't sure if the rotating of the stem while taking a hit will make a difference or not. Do you guys rotate or nah?

ray_

About to get an Enano this weekend. Pretty excited. I was watching a review that mentioned rotating the stem when taking a hit, is this necessary or do you guys just take hits without rotating the stem?

I know stirring is advised and I plan on stirring every hit or 2, but I wasn't sure if the rotating of the stem while taking a hit will make a difference or not. Do you guys rotate or nah?
I do a full extraction with one hit of a tiny amount. When doing that I rotate the stem a bit since I will not be stirring and am trying to get it all in one hit. This may be totally unnecessary but it's muscle memory now.

cannasoor

Hey @Datoneguy , welcome to the E-Nano family! Your excitement is exactly the right response to anticipating the arrival of your Nano!! 😀

I don't think rotating the stem is at all necessary … but on the other hand, I do it myself all the time (though I think of it as “spinning”), especially when I am taking longer, slower hits and getting into the “zone” (or is that just “getting zoned”? 😁).

I also do something I think of as “wobbling”, which is similar, but involves more of an angled rotation than the spinning … Hmm, hard to explain. Let's see: spinning (in my book) is un-angled rotation of the stem, around the axis that runs straight down the middle of the stem and on into the heater. Wobbling is a broader rotation that angles the stem, using its “looseness” around the central heating core shaft.

Well, I guess it's best explained with a diagram (see below).

But Be Careful! I don't think spinning would ever be an issue (and again, not even necessary). But with the wobbling, if you put too much sideways force or pressure on the stem, it seems like it might possibly damage the stem (e.g. a break), or even the heater shaft (e.g., a bend or some loosening). I want to stress that I've never had any trouble this way … but I do worry whenever I wobble, and so take some care to just wobble lightly. [Maybe someone who knows better, like @ACE OF VAPE , could comment on the advisability or otherwise of wobbling.]

OK, final fun thought for the day: when I spin or wobble, I imagine the heat coming out of the heater core like a flame (as on a torch), and I spin and wobble to guide the “flame” across the load, so as to distribute the heat more evenly. I don’t have any background in fluid dynamics or thermodynamics, so I could be way off base with this, but it seems plausible that the heat would be shaped like a flame, attenuating faster along the edges it extends out from the core. (I know there are some experts around here, people who do know some fluid- and thermo-dynamics, who might be able to clarify that.)

Stem spinning.png

howie105

Hit, stir, hit and out. There are really very few ways to use an E-Nano incorrectly, one of its many charms.

Last edited:
Pm with your RMA details so we can help you out. RMA's shouldn't take longer than 3-4 to get shipped back out.

Hey Everyone! First time I post here, lovely, lovely community, learnt so much! Anyway, been loving the E nano and have followed all its steps since the last year and a half and I am finally ready to get a unit, but now I'm seeing as there might be substantial news and changes and I would looove to know before I buy. My (now platonic) love for the Enano made me create an account just to write this comment, just sayin :)))
So please keep up the amazing work, and hopefully we can get some info soon on the possible new changes!!!

Ps: Kinda insane how much I want to have a few tokes on it hahah

Hey Everyone! First time I post here, lovely, lovely community, learnt so much! Anyway, been loving the E nano and have followed all its steps since the last year and a half and I am finally ready to get a unit, but now I'm seeing as there might be substantial news and changes and I would looove to know before I buy. My (now platonic) love for the Enano made me create an account just to write this comment, just sayin :)))
So please keep up the amazing work, and hopefully we can get some info soon on the possible new changes!!!

Ps: Kinda insane how much I want to have a few tokes on it hahah
Screw it, got myself a Cherry one, potv deals were way too good! What tips do you have for a brand new user? Any knowledgable videos or text reviews? I expect I'll be compulsively devouring any good info there is on this vape until it gets here. Got the gong adapter, long adjustable stem and many many screens. Also in terms of operation, sneaky pete recommends 6/7 for herb, 6 stem sipping and 7 when put through water. Also, I've seen that the glass stems are a bit wobbly on his video, is that a general thing? I guess it needs a bit of extra space so it doesn't get instantly stucked.

Anyway yeah, guides, reviews, tips, all welcome family!!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Screw it, got myself a Cherry one, potv deals were way too good! What tips do you have for a brand new user? Any knowledgable videos or text reviews? I expect I'll be compulsively devouring any good info there is on this vape until it gets here. Got the gong adapter, long adjustable stem and many many screens. Also in terms of operation, sneaky pete recommends 6/7 for herb, 6 stem sipping and 7 when put through water. Also, I've seen that the glass stems are a bit wobbly on his video, is that a general thing? I guess it needs a bit of extra space so it doesn't get instantly stucked.

Anyway yeah, guides, reviews, tips, all welcome family!!
Glass stem fit will be based on the glass you are using, it fits tight on one of my pieces and normal without wobbling on the rest. Glass can expandwhen heated

you should start at 6 and then find your way forward from there everyone has different preferences on temp. I stay around 6:30 on the dial.

getting one of the upgraded power supplies is very worth it the default cord and power supply is annoying.

I love the device and I’m sure you will too

Last edited:
Glass stem fit will be based on the glass you are using, it fits right on one of my pieces and normal without wobbling on the rest. Glass can expandwhen heated

you should start at 6 and then find your way forward from there everyone has different preferences on temp. I stay around 6:30 on the dial.

getting one of the upgraded power supplies is very worth it the default cord and power supply is annoying.

I love the device and I’m sure you will too

Thanks for the answer! Will keep it at 6 then and work my way up, I was also looking at chinaglass to get a bubbler to use with it the Enano but I just got an mlglass recycler w/quartz for dabs so I feel like its a lot of buying pre christmas lol

But then again, who could resist to this?

[redacted]

I will wait around the weekend in case I find one local thats cheaper, but will pull the trigger on Monday otherwise haha

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
So it looks like we've had some issues with the new website migration that has caused a delay with our Black Friday Sale. It's been a rough 48hrs.

Sales now live:
15% off Classic E-Nano Kits,
$199 AMAZING E-Nano Box Gift Set
Free Domestic Shipping on $75 and up

I will be updating the sale as functionality is restored so look out for accessory flash sales over the next few days!

Much love my fellow non-combusters!

skipbifferty

Hi there. I hope you're all well vaped (or awake). I'm going to order a second classic Enano kit. I'm not sure when the Black Friday sale ends. I'm wondering which cords to get and if I ordered the puck cord or the dimmer cord whether a standard cord would be included? I usually use the Enano when I'm on my bed. It's a double bed so there's about 50cm on either side of me. I don't usually change the temperature.

Thanks!

TimeBomb0

Brand new to the E-Nano gang here, just picked up an exotic walnut vape, first desktop vape, heard amazing things bout it and couldn't resist. Ordered Wednesday and got here today.
The exotic walnut is gorgeous and so is the walnut power puck.

I was having trouble getting clouds, tried packing lot and a little with the adjustable ice stem. Heater set to 8. No clouds until I turned it up to 9.

I then noticed that the puck clicks (presumably turning off, is that right?) while pointing at 2, and the max it can go is beyond 10 up to the 0.
I assume visible 2 is actually 0 and I then set it to visible 10, to get the recommended 8 value, and boom - easy, excellent clouds.
@ACE OF VAPE is my puck's display just misaligned? Anyway to fix that myself?

Last edited:

Pete

Brand new to the E-Nano gang here, just picked up an exotic walnut vape, first desktop vape, heard amazing things bout it and couldn't resist. Ordered Wednesday and got here today.
The exotic walnut is gorgeous and so is the walnut power puck.

I was having trouble getting clouds, tried packing lot and a little with the adjustable ice stem. Heater set to 8. No clouds until I turned it up to 9.

I then noticed that the puck clicks (presumably turning off, is that right?) while pointing at 2, and the max it can go is beyond 10 up to the 0.
I assume visible 2 is actually 0 and I then set it to visible 10, to get the recommended 8 value, and boom - easy, excellent clouds.
@ACE OF VAPE is my puck's display just misaligned? Anyway to fix that myself?

Sure sounds like your puck is misadjusted. Is there a set screw so it turns off at zero? Given that it is turning off at "2" and most people use around 6 to 7 for vaping, you may have to go up to 8.5 to get the best vapor

Top Bottom