• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

LilHueso

Have been trying to use my e-nano as my main vape, but have ran into some problems. If I’m high and I load the stem sometimes I’ll look down and my load will be gone. I usually check on the ground and sometimes I can find it but sometimes it disappears. I’ve just been using whole small pieces of bud for the first hit tamping them lightly with the back side of a nail. Then after I take the first hit I crush it a little and tamp it with the nail. I don’t have a grinder right now because the last one I had was real bad and barely worked so I threw it away.

I’ll also lose my load right after taking a hit sometimes too. Any tips on minimizing this? I’m using the ice stem with an adjustable screen. I have the e-nano tool also but have only been using it to stir sometimes but I can’t really tamp the load down with it that good.

I love the flavor on this. Pretty endgame for me as I’ve only had a dynavap and fury edge before. The on demand convection and all glass is amazing, but the loading process is tedious.

GetLeft

Have been trying to use my e-nano as my main vape, but have ran into some problems. If I’m high and I load the stem sometimes I’ll look down and my load will be gone. I usually check on the ground and sometimes I can find it but sometimes it disappears. I’ve just been using whole small pieces of bud for the first hit tamping them lightly with the back side of a nail. Then after I take the first hit I crush it a little and tamp it with the nail. I don’t have a grinder right now because the last one I had was real bad and barely worked so I threw it away.

I’ll also lose my load right after taking a hit sometimes too. Any tips on minimizing this? I’m using the ice stem with an adjustable screen. I have the e-nano tool also but have only been using it to stir sometimes but I can’t really tamp the load down with it that good.

I love the flavor on this. Pretty endgame for me as I’ve only had a dynavap and fury edge before. The on demand convection and all glass is amazing, but the loading process is tedious.

I use a gong and a bubbler. The load is never inverted and therefor never runs the risk of spilling. But I recall when I used the stems not holding the stem directly vertical, kind of holding the nano in a horizontal position and the stem along with it. Also, while nugs work, grinding works better. You can tamp your material in and it's more likely to stay put if it's ground.

GetLeft

Yea that Fury 2 concentrate pad worked just fine for around 4 or 5 dabs of budder. But then it clogged up and yanking the pad out of the gong was not fun. It definitely wasn't going back in. There was a nice golden accumulation of material that had dripped through the pad sitting in the gong below the screen, which was completely clogged. No way for me to salvage the reclaim without complication so it went to an iso soak.

The fixed screen gong isn't quite deep enough to get a pad or cotton down there and have the concentrate free and clear of the heater so I moved to the adjustable screen and set everything down a bit lower. Couldn't find the organic cotton I had sitting around last week but found some ss mesh ribbon that I think I received with one of my Milaanas years ago. It's less dense than the Fury 2 pad and sits in there nicely. Should get me a few sessions trouble free while I round up more cotton. And more concentrates, which I am enjoying.

ray_

I've been an e-nano user for a couple months. I'm really liking it. I usually use the long stem and maybe once a week use the Gong on a mega-globe, when I really want to get baked.
Last night I DROPPED the long stem from about 3 to 4 feet up onto HARD CERAMIC TILE. The result: Nothing happened. It is still in one piece! YMMV.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
These dimmer boxes are a noticeable upgrade from the stock cord that comes with the E-Nano

Enjoying it besides the small defect in the dial
We have new dials in stock. Contact customerservice@epicvape and we will send you a new one.

Well my nano just made a loud pop and I see it is cracked now. Right next to the cord plug in. I've tried to keep it oiled up so it doesn't dry out and it doesn't look like it is dried out but way she goes I suppose. Thing is still a beast!
contact customerservice@epicvape.com if you want your shell replaced.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Agreed, get a grinder. Even the plastic $10 ones will work, tamp it down and it will hold. It does for me.
Agree with your written statement ‘N’ your post concerning da NANO and preparing da CANNABIS by grinding or using scissor’s (pre-grinder era).
If your wasteful or your cup run’s over preparing can “B” optional?

NANOTECHNOLOGY is a the beginning of CIVILIZATION!

hoptimum

I also prefer not grinding herb for my logs for better flavor, not out of necessity (I have grinders). But there's always a chance your herb will fall out if you invert the stem. I tamp it with a chopstick and that helps, but as you vaporize the unground nugs will shrink and can fall out more easily if you're not careful. I also noticed that after the first hit, the heat doesn't penetrate the surface of the nug, so I use a metal pointed object so that the heat can penetrate the interior.

LilHueso

I also prefer not grinding herb for my logs for better flavor, not out of necessity (I have grinders). But there's always a chance your herb will fall out if you invert the stem. I tamp it with a chopstick and that helps, but as you vaporize the unground nugs will shrink and can fall out more easily if you're not careful. I also noticed that after the first hit, the heat doesn't penetrate the surface of the nug, so I use a metal pointed object so that the heat can penetrate the interior.
I’ve been doing what another user said and it’s working great! I just load a small nug in the stem and poke it in a little. Take my hits with the e-nano sideways. Stir and crush the load. Then take another hit. Then stir one last time for the last hit.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Since my NewVape PID Controller / VROD died i'm back to using the E-Nano.
I was wondering, is there a way to use higher temps and adjust the GoNG to get the same heavy hits like the FP?
Depends on what you mean by heavy hits. I haven’t used my flowerpot since like March but one of the reasons it can produce more vapor is the bowl size is so much bigger

Vapoz

Depends on what you mean by heavy hits. I haven’t used my flowerpot since like March but one of the reasons it can produce more vapor is the bowl size is so much bigger
By heavy hits I mean stronger hits with the same amount. If you skip the bowl amount the function is actually the same. A heater that you put on your herb, the difference is that the FP has more space between the heater and herbs thus running at higher temp. I will try to get not the same results, but more heavy hits.

Normally I'm running at 6.5, will try 7 with more space later today.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
By heavy hits I mean stronger hits with the same amount. If you skip the bowl amount the function is actually the same. A heater that you put on your herb, the difference is that the FP has more space between the heater and herbs thus running at higher temp. I will try to get not the same results, but more heavy hits.

6.25 or lower 4-experience ?
The NANO is simple however very pretty!

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.

I would suggest using a direct draw stem. I seem to get more out of my material with the DDs. It might not be what you're looking for, but I would definitely encourage trying it.

GetLeft

Finished up my first ever g of concentrate and learned in the process how perfect a vape the nano is for using them. After experimenting with a few methods I found the ss scrubbing pads in my kitchen drawer served perfectly. Nothing new here. If you google it lots of links are from FC over the years. I used an adjustable screen gong, with the basket in the cup position the way Epic has been doing them recently. I pushed that screen down some to make sure everything would clear the heater, plucked a curl or two off the ss scrubbing pad and pushed the curls down into the screen, making a bed of sorts for the conc. Open draw. Doesn't clog, doesn't drip down the gong stem. Tastes nice and clean. When it's time I'll pull out the old curls and lay in some new curls, nested right into the screen. The only downside I'm seeing in all of this is that the same $ I spend on flower lasts a long time and this stuff can go pretty quickly!

Has anyone had problems with shipping and getting in contact with the company? I ordered a new adapter and they created a shipping label on the 11th, but USPS never scanned it or USPS never received it, so 11 days later it's still sitting at label created. No ones got back to me after 2 emails, so it's getting a little frustrating. Just wondering what I should do. I don't mind waiting a couple more days to see if it shows up, but it doesn't normally take more than 6 business days to get things shipped from CA.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Has anyone had problems with shipping and getting in contact with the company? I ordered a new adapter and they created a shipping label on the 11th, but USPS never scanned it or USPS never received it, so 11 days later it's still sitting at label created. No ones got back to me after 2 emails, so it's getting a little frustrating. Just wondering what I should do. I don't mind waiting a couple more days to see if it shows up, but it doesn't normally take more than 6 business days to get things shipped from CA.
(866)898-0512

Calling and asking always works.

(866)898-0512

Calling and asking always works.
Ah, I missed that on their site. I'll do that tomorrow, thanks.

That also wasn't a good first post, so I just want to say I've used my e-nano exclusively for almost 2 years now and love this thing. I've been using a 14mm glass filter adapter, but all my bongs are 18mm so I ordered a 18mm just to get rid of that extra piece of glass. I also requested a bigger bowl as that's really my only complaint. It'd be nice to get at least 2x the amount of hits from a pack, but I know that's possible with the e-nano. I guess I can always try one with a steel screen, but I really like the glass filters.

Top Bottom