• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ray_

Any recommendation on glass to use with the E-nano?

I was looking at the Sneaky Pete Globe mentioned a few pages back and the Mega Globe.
I have the mega-globe and like it a lot.
It is short, has a low center of gravity and holds plenty of water. This makes it very stable. You aren't going to knock it over.
The many small holes in the perc make for very cool but less favorful vapor. That's fine with me. When I want the best flavor I'm using a glass tube not a water piece.
I use the whip versus the glass mouthpiece. It matches my natural draw speed and It feels like all the pieces are woring in harmony.

E-nano and concentrates:

I have a POTV One concentrate pad that I have used with my E-Nano. I like it. It is as close to a dab-like experience as I have had without a quartz banger and a torch. I just put it in the gong and set it to 10. I use a small, grain-of-rice size piece of shatter.

I also have a Dynacoil I'd like to try. I thought I'd ask if anyone has experience with both a Dynacoil and a concentrate pad in the E-Nano and could tell me which they prefer and why?
UPDATE: I used my Dynacoil over the weekend. I didn't notice much of a difference between the POTV One concentrate pad and the Dynacoil. Both work great. The Dynacoil is slightly too small for the gong, but letting it sit in the basket screen seals the edges fine.

If I had to choose I'd give a slight edge to the concentrate pad, but on another weekend it might go the other way. If you only have one of these just use it and you won't be missing anything. If you have neither and want to vape concenrates I'd pick the concentrate pad since it is cheaper, unless you want to use the dynacoil with your dynavaps.

Next time I need to get some organic cotton or hemp fiber to see how that does.

vaping herbs

So I would need a voltage converter from 110v to 220v so I can use the e-nano.
Does the e-nano actually have a CE marking?

vaping herbs,
Reactions: arb

vaping herbs

If the e-nano does not have a CE mark, customs will not let it pass. It is a great pity!
Can you recommend me another that is as good as the e-nano but with a CE marking?

vaping herbs,

vaping herbs

Hi guys, anyone knows about a good 220v -> 110v transformer for us EU peeps that is not too bulky? I have one from my local electronics shop but it buzzes very loud. I just ordered the nicer power cable and the wooden stand.
I really love this vape! Just got a Herborizer TI but it doesn't replace the e-nano, they both have their use case and both look very classy!

Did you order the e-nano directly from the manufacturer and not get any problems with the introduction into the EU?

You’re gonna wanna make a comparison thread in ask fc subforum
Thanks for the tip, I will do it

vaping herbs,
Reactions: Sour Dream

GetLeft

@ray_
over the years with the Nano I've preferred organic cotton/Rayon with Trates', typically run it at a 9 0r 10, another thing is its easy to clean, in fact using organic cotton cleans it as its used in a way. While the Dcoil works its not as easy as Organic Cotton. YMMV ...POV:cheers:

Brand spanking new to concentrates. That being the case, I figured I'd pick up a wax pen with my first purchase (Portlandia live budder). The pen was not necessarily a good decision. Thank goodness for the E-nano. Like @ray_ I shoved a conc pad from my Fury 2 into my fixed screen gong (a little tight for sure) and had a much more civilized experience than I had with the pen. Little dab on top of the pad, nano at 8 snuggled up to the budder. Delightful. The pad looks clean as a whistle looking down into the stem so I'll do a couple more like that before I extract the pad to see what's going on in there. I'll try cotton next. Great device, great thread.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Brand spanking new to concentrates. That being the case, I figured I'd pick up a wax pen with my first purchase (Portlandia live budder). The pen was not necessarily a good decision. Thank goodness for the E-nano. Like @ray_ I shoved a conc pad from my Fury 2 into my fixed screen gong (a little tight for sure) and had a much more civilized experience than I had with the pen. Little dab on top of the pad, nano at 8 snuggled up to the budder. Delightful. The pad looks clean as a whistle looking down into the stem so I'll do a couple more like that before I extract the pad to see what's going on in there. I'll try cotton next. Great device, great thread.

I've been there with the F2 pad. You gotta jam that son of a bitch in there. It was cool for a while, but like the dynacoil has been for me, eventually the buildup of reclaim ruins the flavor. It might take a few bowls or maybe more based on what you're using and leaving behind.

I prefer the organic cotton best. When you're done, you just throw it away and start again. In fact, the cotton helps keep the bowl clean. Like roughage for the nano. :lol:

It does help after a hit or two to either mix the cotton around with a dabber, or pull it and do a little taffy pull to spread the wax around. Then the next few hits are blast offs. It's a lot of fun.

robm321

I got a couple of ice stems, my 420 purchase. A fun addition. Lately I've been enjoying the extra-long stems.
Usually I like the gong through a j-hook or small glass piece. Love the enano, always exciting to see new users jumping in!

I read somewhere on FC that the Ice stem wastes some of the vapor. I haven't been able to find the post. I'm just wondering if there's any truth to that?

Last edited:

howie105

I read somewhere on FC that the I've stem wastes some of the vapor. I haven't been able to find the post. I'm just wondering if there's any truth to that?

There was a user who was chilling their ice stems before use, but I can't find that post. When I gave the chilled ice stem a shot I was surprised that it didn't break, after a few sessions I quit while I was ahead. I noticed if I was quick I could get a very cool and noticeably less tasty hit from the chilled ice stem. When I used the ice stem at room temperature I didn't notice much flavor loss and not nearly as much cooling. In the end I came to the conclusion that I really preferred the long stem better.

Last edited:

ArthurJ

I've recently gone back to using the extra-long stem and I like that more than I initially did and I think I prefer it. I get plenty of vapor out of the ice stem, so I can't imagine there's any loss but I have no idea how you would measure that.
I get the impression that the ice stems do a good job of catching material that sneaks. I haven't had to clean them yet, that might a minor challenge.
I mostly use the gongs, a j-hook or dry bubbler. Honestly, I usually do a small load, but I'll do like 5-6 small loads, so I like to rotate, gong, ice-stem, long-stem, and it's all good, it's nice to have the variety to play with. I would definitely give the extra long stem a go, I may need to go experiment right now.

tokenknifeguy

Well my nano just made a loud pop and I see it is cracked now. Right next to the cord plug in. I've tried to keep it oiled up so it doesn't dry out and it doesn't look like it is dried out but way she goes I suppose. Thing is still a beast!

GetLeft

Yeah I heard mine pop too when it went. If you're into returning it I think Epic Vape replaces the wood at no charge, maybe just shipping I don't recall exactly. It's been a while since someone has reported a split. I never returned mine for repair but no one sees mine so appearance is less of an issue for me than it might be for others. I have a second sitting unused currently so one day I'll send in the one with the split, probably for an upgrade in wood (both mine are maple).

To use my nano for concentrate I raised it from the customary 6.212 to 8.011. I got lazy yesterday and didn't want to wait for it to cool back down to 6 for use with flower. A minor partial combustion event ensued. Quick iso rinse of the gong and the bubbler and back in business. I think I'll keep my nano at 8 as long as I have the concentrate and use other devices for flower.

Top Bottom