GetLeft

Picked up a back up adjustable gong for my nano. I'm still using the one I purcahsed 5+ years ago with my first nano. Knock on wood it lasts forever but if not now I'm covered. Finally decided to pick up a fixed screen gong. Looking forward to giving it a go!

grogazola

Looking for a civilized way to vaporize kief.....I searched through this thread for kief and there are more than ten pages of mentions! How many of you use this as your go-to for medicating with kief? Which stem do you recommend?

GetLeft

An Ace of Vape recommendation from a few hundred pages ago:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
An Ace of Vape recommendation from a few hundred posts ago:

We SURF HIPPE’S ON da west in the Pacific Ocean after NANO (NANOTECHNOLOGY)
THE CANNABIS contained no seed’s 2-clean? (Women tree’s with long cola’s)
Enrichment of the brain = CIVILIZATION obtained gracefully

stelmobarry

I just scored the "box" 420 deal in cherry! Great buy! My first log was the Aromazap several years ago. I had Ed's but it didn't work out for my situation. I have ALS and I am a quadriplegic. I have a custom-made Heat Island but it needs repair work. I use a whip with it and I plan to modify the E-nano for a whip. I realize that able bodies have no need to use a whip, but if you have used a whip or know of a photo or video setup in this massive thread I appreciate the heads-up. I will run a search as well. Thanks and I look forward to being part of the nano-fam soon!

BigJr48

I just scored the "box" 420 deal in cherry! Great buy! My first log was the Aromazap several years ago. I had Ed's but it didn't work out for my situation. I have ALS and I am a quadriplegic. I have a custom-made Heat Island but it needs repair work. I use a whip with it and I plan to modify the E-nano for a whip. I realize that able bodies have no need to use a whip, but if you have used a whip or know of a photo or video setup in this massive thread I appreciate the heads-up. I will run a search as well. Thanks and I look forward to being part of the nano-fam soon!
Congrats & welcome to the Epic family!!!

Razhumikin

I have never personally used a whip, but I imagine if you have a gong you could easily use it with a globe style bubbler with a whip attachment such as this one: https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-sneaky-pete-globe?variant=26814594374

howie105

[/QUOTE

I use an EpicVape WPA (either the 14.4 or 18.8) and a 1/2" diameter. thin wall (1/16") silicone whip. With the 18.8 WPA the whip tucks into the WPA base and with the 14.4 WPA the whip stretches over the base of the WPA. The 14.4 WPA has a bit more drag, but it's easier to assemble and the 18.8 WPA has a tendency to fold over a bit when inserted but, less drag. With both arrangements you need to keep the contact surfaces of the whip and WPA clean to avoid things from slipping apart.

Top Bottom