I did get the tool. I just found that the stir and volume reduction lead to a little bit of the load falling out. Not sure if this would damage the heater or leave resin etc on it. Thanks!
Also, I have the stem with the built in glass screen, Do people put the wire screen over this?
Sorry for all the noob questions!
Don't worry about bud falling onto the heater screen. It's a non issue. just don't touch plastic to it or try scraping it with something stupid while it's hot.. literally just don't even worry about it. It's all good and protected.

Aromatherapy cup. Not entirely sure what you mean.. fill the cup 2/3 with water. place a few drops of essential oil. Place it onto the heater core. The oil/water touches nothing but air.. The bottom of the cup has a small divot that fits flush over the heater rod.

You can place the basket into the glass screened ice stem if you want to.. it isn't a bad idea because the glass screen will get clogged easily.

But I use mine thru water and have a lot of toothpicks handy, all glass squad.

Highly recommend pairing a nano with a bong. Ripcity

Pete

Try giving your herb a light compression with the back of a chopstick. That's really all it needs. Then you can hold the stem at any angle. But I mostly hold the stem like a cigar and bring the enano up to the stem. More comfortable and no worries about losin g the herb.

You may want to stir the herb with the enano tool between hits. Depends on your grind.

You can put a metal screen on top of the glass screen if you are getting too many particles through it, but it might restrict airflow more.

The aromatherapy cup sits on the heater post in the enanno and you put essential oils into the cup.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks so much everyone! I guess I was overthinking things a bit.
Still have no idea what the final glass piece is. IT looks just like the oil diffuser cup on their website, but there is a hole that fits the heating element. I'll post a pic later this weekend.
Just checking the NANO tread?
Simple and pretty and with a water path the taste is the cat’s meow! (Love my cat)
If paper joint’s R harsh a NANO enhance’s flavor of seedless CANNABIS!

Sparkpug

I decided that nothing beats a spare Nano and got a cherry one in a kit with the wood-encased power adapter. I really like it, it's the absolute perfect length and setup to actually change my temp and its length to the Nano is a good default. However, it doesn't go to 11 so it feels weird. Like losing something kind of weird. *Edit as of right now: maybe not? I actually plugged it in and connected it to my maple burl Nano and it stays put and I can actually see and read the dial from where I sit. I can change the dial without having to fuss and pull the cord to get it closer. No loss, a gain.

I liked that pretty much only 1 other person got why the dial went to 11.

The new cherry Nano is taller and a tad thinner than the maple burl one. It's a perfect fit for my stando.

A_Vapey_Kinda_Guy

Hey guys! Nano is going strong! Is it against the rules to post about a glass piece I bought that works really well for the Nano? Also thinking about getting a VAS purchase for 4/20. Any suggestions on vapes that go well with the nano? I’m thinking either a dynavap, solo 2, or fury edge. I hope that isn’t against the rules to ask either.

I’m also very close to pulling the trigger on an edstnt blackwood stem. Any guys out there have used it and have thoughts? Also thinking about getting the the vape spittoon from delta3dstudios to help with debowling

snackmaster

Is it against the rules to post about a glass piece I bought that works really well for the Nano? Also thinking about getting a VAS purchase for 4/20. Any suggestions on vapes that go well with the nano? I’m thinking either a dynavap, solo 2, or fury edge. I hope that isn’t against the rules to ask either.
Please share your glass :brow:

I think a dynavap complements the nano pretty well: basically no heat up time and different vapor that's more conduction-y. Not saying your other options don't tick those boxes too, I just don't have either. My nano is on a smart plug and daily schedule so I like having dynavaps around that are ready to go whenever.

howie105

I’m also very close to pulling the trigger on an edstnt blackwood stem. Any guys out there have used it and have thoughts?
Got one, and it is nice, well-thought-out and pleasant to use. On the other hand I am lazy, so I clean stems with an ISO swish with a water rinse, not my choice for a wooden stem. I don't think anyone will object to pictures of your new glass piece.

A_Vapey_Kinda_Guy

Ok here’s my new piece. Link to pics. Its the “cuprig” by licit glass. Blown in virginia out of 100% german schott. Very thick and steady despite no big base. Very thick. 2 slit perc saves a lot of flavor imo. Good chugging action. Got for 90 bucks from Hellawicked in massachusetts. They deliver too. Was nice to get some quality american made glass under 100 usd!

Edit: @snackmaster thats what I was thinking about the dynavap as well. @howie105 did you find any extra heat from the wood stem? Was there more conduction going on because of the stainless steel? Many thanks

A_Vapey_Kinda_Guy

Just wanted to clarify why I like the piece. Was looking for American made glass and discovered Licit. Saw this bubbler online and wanted to see it in person. Was able to find local store that had it in stock. At first I was worried about the lack of a base. But it is actually really heavy for it's size and I haven't had any problems with it getting knocked over from the tension in the cord or anything like that. If there was a ton of tension I could see it getting knocked over, like if your nano was pulled all the way over to the other side of your desk or something. But with good slack in the cord, no getting pulled over. I also use Velcro strips to keep my temp-control knob on the same spot on my desk or bedside, so it's never freely swinging.

I was also worried about the size, but, I've realized I like picking up my bubblers in my hand when I take a hit. Whether at my desk or in bed. So this piece is actually perfect for that. The perspective in the pics also make the piece look almost small than the e-nano. In person it is definitely noticeably larger than the e-nano. I'd say off the top like at least 1.5x times taller and 1.3x wider.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Did you find any extra heat from the wood stem? Was there more conduction going on because of the stainless steel? Many thanks
My E-Nano just got put back in rotation to stay, partially thanks to ed's TnT stainless stem, partially because I got a new bubbler to try (9' dhgate fritted disc, pretty impressed).

I never ever used my nano dry, always felt like I was pulling hot particulate into my throat. Something about the Increased draw resistance and the quick conduction heating on this stem really does it for me.

On the glass stems (and even smaller bubblers) I was drawing mouth-to-lung and was coughing a good amount. With the tnt stem I can draw a thick hit into my mouth as though I am drawing on a blunt, then inhale. This is also why I prefer larger bongs over bubblers/rigs for the nano, it's just been difficult to find a big Beaker that I can sneak past the old lady.

A_Vapey_Kinda_Guy

My E-Nano just got put back in rotation to stay, partially thanks to ed's TnT stainless stem, partially because I got a new bubbler to try (9' dhgate fritted disc, pretty impressed).

I never ever used my nano dry, always felt like I was pulling hot particulate into my throat. Something about the Increased draw resistance and the quick conduction heating on this stem really does it for me.

On the glass stems (and even smaller bubblers) I was drawing mouth-to-lung and was coughing a good amount. With the tnt stem I can draw a thick hit into my mouth as though I am drawing on a blunt, then inhale. This is also why I prefer larger bongs over bubblers/rigs for the nano, it's just been difficult to find a big Beaker that I can sneak past the old lady.
Hey Man that's awesome - dope that the bubbler + ed's stem has been working for you! I just ordered mine along with some ed's bomb ass butter for the stem and the nano itself. Very excited! Also thinking about getting a 18-14mm reducer so I can use the wood stem as a wpa in my glass as well. I've been heat soaking my nano atop my bubbler for a few minutes with a full load in the wpa, and it could just be me, but I think that's also been giving me some conduction. Maybe something worse trying!

Also just wanna clarify from my last post, my bubbler is ~1.5x taller than the nano from base to top of mouthpiece, not base to top of barrel.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
So I tried using Ed's stem as a WPA and you still have to hold it on a 10 mm joint or pressed against a nano wpa. Actually now that I think about it a silicone o-ring around the wood stem should allow it to work perfectly on a 14 mm female joint. Gonna have to try this when I get home.

The stainless really does get conduction going without even heat-soaking. I'm still dialing in the technique and temps needed for this stem, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be using ed's stem with my bubblers a lot now that I have this o-ring idea.
Hey Man that's awesome - dope that the bubbler + ed's stem has been working for you! I just ordered mine along with some ed's bomb ass butter for the stem and the nano itself. Very excited! Also thinking about getting a 18-14mm reducer so I can use the wood stem as a wpa in my glass as well. I've been heat soaking my nano atop my bubbler for a few minutes with a full load in the wpa, and it could just be me, but I think that's also been giving me some conduction. Maybe something worse trying!

Also just wanna clarify from my last post, my bubbler is ~1.5x taller than the nano from base to top of mouthpiece, not base to top of barrel.

A_Vapey_Kinda_Guy

Hey
So I tried using Ed's stem as a WPA and you still have to hold it on a 10 mm joint or pressed against a nano wpa. Actually now that I think about it a silicone o-ring around the wood stem should allow it to work perfectly on a 14 mm female joint. Gonna have to try this when I get home.

The stainless really does get conduction going without even heat-soaking. I'm still dialing in the technique and temps needed for this stem, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be using ed's stem with my bubblers a lot now that I have this o-ring idea.
Hey, I always thought that the ed’s stem tapers down to an 18mm male joint. So if you got something like this you could use it on a 14mm female glass piece, no o rings needed? Or am I missing something?

How do I remove the E-Nano base after taking out the 2 screws? In the repair video it looks like it should just pop off so you can access the internal components.

I've only had mine for a couple weeks and it stopped heating up and makes a rattle or "ping" sound when moved. In the short time I've owned the E-Nano it's become my daily driver; the vapor quality is insane.

Last edited:

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
How do I remove the E-Nano base after taking out the 2 screws? In the repair video it looks like it should just pop off so you can access the internal components.

I've only had mine for a couple weeks and it stopped heating up and makes a rattle or "ping" sound when moved. In the short time I've owned the E-Nano it's become my daily driver; the vapor quality is insane.

It should pop off after removing the two screws, but there may be some silicone glue holding it. If remember correctly, there was on mine. Just use a little more force. Good luck, it’s probably something simple.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

Sometimes the wood shrinks and the disk may need a little persuasion. There is no glue, just the two screws. Put a small screwdriver on the exposed part of the disk by the plug and give it a whack.

Top Bottom