Immortal

Herbalist
I'm having an unbelievable problem contacting their customer service.

5 days ago I placed an order for an E-Nano Maple Burl (with matching dimmer cord) and accidentally entered a typo for the shipping address. I immediately used the form on the order website to notify them about the error and request a correction.

The next day I hadn't heard back, so I made sure to send them an email at the customer service address as well. I received an automated response that they had got my message and would get back to me shortly.

Two days after that, on Saturday, I still hadn't heard anything. So I tried texting them the same message at the number indicated on their website, which is what the website says to do if I can't reach them by email.

Today I was informed that my order has shipped. To the wrong address. I don't know if it will get to the destination at all. I still haven't heard back from their customer service from any of the three different methods I've tried. I'm a longtime fan of the E-Nano and I've bought several for myself, friends, and family, but this experience has been a nightmare.

It really feels like they just don't care anymore, which is shocking considering how good they used to be. I guess they got big enough that they don't have to bother.

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I'm having an unbelievable problem contacting their customer service.

5 days ago I placed an order for an E-Nano Maple Burl (with matching dimmer cord) and accidentally entered a typo for the shipping address. I immediately used the form on the order website to notify them about the error and request a correction.

The next day I hadn't heard back, so I made sure to send them an email at the customer service address as well. I received an automated response that they had got my message and would get back to me shortly.

Two days after that, on Saturday, I still hadn't heard anything. So I tried texting them the same message at the number indicated on their website, which is what the website says to do if I can't reach them by email.

Today I was informed that my order has shipped. To the wrong address. I don't know if it will get to the destination at all. I still haven't heard back from their customer service from any of the three different methods I've tried. I'm a longtime fan of the E-Nano and I've bought several for myself, friends, and family, but this experience has been a nightmare.

It really feels like they just don't care anymore, which is shocking considering how good they used to be. I guess they got big enough that they don't have to bother.

Sorry for the unfortunate experience. Nadia did find a voicemail you left today but has no other record of you trying to contact us. I guess our email problems are not solved after all. We're not 'too big to care' (yet) but we didn't anticipate the demand of the sale so we are behind in shipping. You should receive a new shipping email shortly, and your order will ship tomorrow,
Thank you for reaching out. Sorry for your frustration.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey @Immortal ,

I'm sorry for the drop in communication. We've been battling with email issues over the past couple of months and while it's improved we're still not back to 100%. I am glad we have FC here to help bring issues like these to our attention. I was able to locate your original email thankfully and the shipping label has been updated as well as tracking. Let us know if you have any problems locating the new information. I hope your experiance with the E-Nano helps to make up for the justified frustration you're currently feeling.

I kinda wish we were bigger actually so we could handle the busier sales with less issues such as these. In the meantime, thank you for your support of this smaller than it should be company.

Immortal

Herbalist
Sorry for the unfortunate experience. Nadia did find a voicemail you left today but has no other record of you trying to contact us. I guess our email problems are not solved after all. We're not 'too big to care' (yet) but we didn't anticipate the demand of the sale so we are behind in shipping. You should receive a new shipping email shortly, and your order will ship tomorrow,
Thank you for reaching out. Sorry for your frustration.
Hey @Immortal ,

I'm sorry for the drop in communication. We've been battling with email issues over the past couple of months and while it's improved we're still not back to 100%. I am glad we have FC here to help bring issues like these to our attention. I was able to locate your original email thankfully and the shipping label has been updated as well as tracking. Let us know if you have any problems locating the new information. I hope your experiance with the E-Nano helps to make up for the justified frustration you're currently feeling.

I kinda wish we were bigger actually so we could handle the busier sales with less issues such as these. In the meantime, thank you for your support of this smaller than it should be company.
I appreciate the response, but I'm not seeing the corrected address on the website, and I received an email about 50 minutes ago that still had the wrong address on it.

I'll DM Nadia the correct address here just to make sure you have the right information.

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I appreciate the response, but I'm not seeing the corrected address on the website, and I received an email about 50 minutes ago that still had the wrong address on it.

I'll DM Nadia the correct address here just to make sure you have the right information.
I hand wrote the address on the label and shipped today. The software wouldn't take the hyphen.

Chainfish

Was there a section on their site with "heirloom/artisan" pieces, eg, fancy burls, inlays, live edge? Was looking at getting one soonish and wanted to start keeping eye out. Have tried contacting through their facebook, but no reply. Any info on where the nicer pieces come from appreciated

Chainfish

You have to call on the phone in my experience,for just about any cs related stuffs.
👍
Not of much use to those in Europe then. I have read somewhere that they're incredibly busy atm so will keep eye on their page and may hear back from their fb. As stated, no immediate rush, just lining up next purchase ready

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Was there a section on their site with "heirloom/artisan" pieces, eg, fancy burls, inlays, live edge? Was looking at getting one soonish and wanted to start keeping eye out. Have tried contacting through their facebook, but no reply. Any info on where the nicer pieces come from appreciated
Here you go. Contact customerservice@epicvape.com if you fancy one of these.
new nanos2020.jpg

dmvision54

@dmvision54 yea, it's at a slightly higher price point and initially was going for the burl, but always loved the tiger stripe like effect of fiddle back, even in walnut it looks gorgeous.. I have a cherry which we picked up a few years back that patinaed nicely, I have reluctantly gifted the cherry to family member to well FC.
@dmvision54 yea, it's at a slightly higher price point and initially was going for the burl, but always loved the tiger stripe like effect of fiddle back, even in walnut it looks gorgeous.. I have a cherry which we picked up a few years back that patinaed nicely, I have reluctantly gifted the cherry to family member to well FC.
Can you help me on a screen question? I am going to buy one but was thinking maybe there might be a cheaper place to get replacement screens...I am ordering adjustable stems and adjustable water piece adapters.

cannasoor

Can you help me on a screen question? I am going to buy one but was thinking maybe there might be a cheaper place to get replacement screens...I am ordering adjustable stems and adjustable water piece adapters.

I don't think you need too many screens, really: I regularly clean mine, between uses by brushing (with a small, relatively hard-bristle brush: I get them from Magic Flight, of Launch Box fame) and then on a longer rotation by putting them in a glass vial with 190-proof Everclear (isopropyl works, too), sometimes a little salt, some vigorous shaking, then rinse thoroughly and dry. I now have 4 adjustable stems and something like 12 screens, but I could easily get by with 8 screens (4 in service, rotating out with 4 soaking), and frankly I only really need 4 (it doesn't take that long to soak & clean). The oldest of mine are probably 3 1/2 years old, but I don't think I could tell them from the newer ones: they clean up well and hold up fine over time. [Well, the very newest 2 are obviously different: see scraggly versus clean-cut below.]

But perhaps more important is the shape of the screens: they are nicely fitted to the stems, and I think you'd need one of those screen presses
to fit them in otherwise. (Sold by Delta 3D Studios, and perhaps others.) But note that when you press a round screen that way, you apparently get a sort of sin-wavy ridge around the top: I call these screens "scraggly". My first couple of adjustable stems and a set or two of extras all came this way. But my most recent order of two new adjustable stems came with really nice "clean-cut" screens. I don't know if you get those when you buy extras/replacements currently ... but I'd be happy to pay the < $5 (is it $4.90?) for 5 of the cleaner-cut screens.

If you know of a different source for 14mm, pre-shaped basket screens (of any kind), I'd be interested to know ... but for me, the EpicVape ones are great.

Oh, and while you are buying stems, let me just recommend getting at least 2 (or 3): I really like the way the E-Nano lets me compare and contrast strains by running a few stems in rotation (usually 2-3). I can't really do that easily with any of my other vapes—the stem-swapping capabilities of the Nano are unique. (Oh, I suppose you could do it with the Milaana, too, but it would be a bit more hassle, waiting
for its stems to cool a bit, somewhat fussier to fit in and take out, etc.)

In fact, I think I will load up some Animal Face and some Moose & Lobsta (two newer strains)… or maybe some Durban Poison and Ghost Train Haze (some of my all-time faves) … to round out my night. Decisions, decisions! :hmm::lol:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I don't think you need too many screens, really: I regularly clean mine, between uses by brushing (with a small, relatively hard-bristle brush: I get them from Magic Flight, of Launch Box fame) and then on a longer rotation by putting them in a glass vial with 190-proof Everclear (isopropyl works, too), sometimes a little salt, some vigorous shaking, then rinse thoroughly and dry. I now have 4 adjustable stems and something like 12 screens, but I could easily get by with 8 screens (4 in service, rotating out with 4 soaking), and frankly I only really need 4 (it doesn't take that long to soak & clean). The oldest of mine are probably 3 1/2 years old, but I don't think I could tell them from the newer ones: they clean up well and hold up fine over time. [Well, the very newest 2 are obviously different: see scraggly versus clean-cut below.]

But perhaps more important is the shape of the screens: they are nicely fitted to the stems, and I think you'd need one of those screen presses
to fit them in otherwise. (Sold by Delta 3D Studios, and perhaps others.) But note that when you press a round screen that way, you apparently get a sort of sin-wavy ridge around the top: I call these screens "scraggly". My first couple of adjustable stems and a set or two of extras all came this way. But my most recent order of two new adjustable stems came with really nice "clean-cut" screens. I don't know if you get those when you buy extras/replacements currently ... but I'd be happy to pay the < $5 (is it $4.90?) for 5 of the cleaner-cut screens.

If you know of a different source for 14mm, pre-shaped basket screens (of any kind), I'd be interested to know ... but for me, the EpicVape ones are great.

Oh, and while you are buying stems, let me just recommend getting at least 2 (or 3): I really like the way the E-Nano lets me compare and contrast strains by running a few stems in rotation (usually 2-3). I can't really do that easily with any of my other vapes—the stem-swapping capabilities of the Nano are unique. (Oh, I suppose you could do it with the Milaana, too, but it would be a bit more hassle, waiting
for its stems to cool a bit, somewhat fussier to fit in and take out, etc.)

In fact, I think I will load up some Animal Face and some Moose & Lobsta (two newer strains)… or maybe some Durban Poison and Ghost Train Haze (some of my all-time faves) … to round out my night. Decisions, decisions! :hmm::lol:
We no longer make our screens in-house. We invested in a custom die so from now on all screens will be consistent in size with a clean cut edge. They also seem to hold their shape better than the old screens so should last well into the next millennium if properly taken care of.

Okla68

We no longer make our screens in-house. We invested in a custom die so from now on all screens will be consistent in size with a clean cut edge. They also seem to hold their shape better than the old screens so should last well into the next millennium if properly taken care of.
I got to where I really enjoy the Fixed Glass screens, especially the "Ice Stem".....!
E-Nano is TOP SHELF !
My Example 2nd vape 2+ years ! It Stays plugged up !20200820_222956.jpg

Top Bottom