Bigpoppafudge420

I've been teasing myself for a few months looking at an E-nano...I think the next time I see one for sale on any of the Canadian sites I'll scoop it...or tuck my money away and wait to find a really nice exotic wood.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Here she is a masterpiece in my opinion. I believe @Ratchett an enano cut from the same batch from @Snappo.

Couldn't show just one side.:shrug:

Could be related! Although I believe mine is Afzelia Burl, but that was way back in 2014 lots has happened in the past seven years. I've used the hell out of this vape over the years, broken a lot of glass in tumbles, but never the vape itself! She just keeps chugging along. I recently stripped off all the old wax/dirt buildup with a little bit of ISO and gave it a good buffing with beeswax last week. Still rocking my Nano daily, running 24/7/365 all these years later. I've tried a lot of other vapes, but none has dethroned my Nano from it's spot on my work desk.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Cherry is 5 years old, on 24/7! I had to replace the plastic plug once,’easy peasy! A tank of a vape!
Andy is sending me a plastic plug now. 6 or 7 yrs 24/7 a beast of a vape.

Edit I've had nothing but a great experience with epic vape. All the way from the build to 7yrs later willing to send parts free of charge. I'm the one who opted to fix myself. Mine has a crack and want to spend extra attention not to crack more. This was my first vape and is very cherished to me.

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@Melting Pot that piece is Tits. I'm thinking to purchase a fiddleback maple or walnut not sure, @ACE OF VAPE any thoughts?
@hafalump my cherry still going strong 💪 4years still, only thing I would change is my dial (i Velcro it to the side of my desk so it doesn't move around,) th I maybe next gen dial start it at 5 or even a 6, who dials in below 5 here?
Mine sits at 6.5 if I'm mindful I might turn down at night but usually not

Joe

I've had my beautiful Maple Burl for a year now, on all the time for 2.5 light 3 second pulls, huge terpy clouds on a pinch of bud (just enough to line the screen). It's my go to home vape, nothing else compares, gets used ~6-8 times daily.

I hope I get the mileage that you folks are getting out of yours, and I hope if I do need CS that it comes in good form.

It actually took me a lot longer than usual to dial in my Nano technique than other vapes. I'm talkin like a month or two. I started thinking I should be on lower temps with longer draws, but once I started cranking it up and taking shorter draws, I was getting the results I wanted. It was still working before, but I much prefer my usage now.

I ended up comparing the short draws to long, and the long draws didn't seem to produce any more vapor. Almost like the vapor production was all earlier in the pull, so I shortened it up. Of course this is all with the stem, I've never vaped with a water tool or bong.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I've had my beautiful Maple Burl for a year now, on all the time for 2.5 light 3 second pulls, huge terpy clouds on a pinch of bud (just enough to line the screen). It's my go to home vape, nothing else compares, gets used ~6-8 times daily.

I hope I get the mileage that you folks are getting out of yours, and I hope if I do need CS that it comes in good form.

It actually took me a lot longer than usual to dial in my Nano technique than other vapes. I'm talkin like a month or two. I started thinking I should be on lower temps with longer draws, but once I started cranking it up and taking shorter draws, I was getting the results I wanted. It was still working before, but I much prefer my usage now.

I ended up comparing the short draws to long, and the long draws didn't seem to produce any more vapor. Almost like the vapor production was all earlier in the pull, so I shortened it up. Of course this is all with the stem, I've never vaped with a water tool or bong.

The temp setting is only one way to adjust the vape experience. As you mention, you can adjust not only length of draw but draw speed has a big effect. Beyond that there is also the distance of herb and screen from the heater, which is easier to do with the adjustable attachments, and how finely your grind your herb. There are probably other ways that I'm forgetting.

Sparkpug

That's what I needed to know. Glad to hear you're getting less wobble with the later stems. As far as the fixed screen stems goes.. when you say "small amount" about how much exactly can you put in there without it burning? I plan on using the 18mm Gong, and Ice stem only for the most part. Thanks again!

A small amount is about half of a Ratchet3D metal scoop (normal sized one.) A full scoop sees the top half burn on anything over a 5.5ish with a fine grind. I rarely, OK make that I never use the glass screen stems. I love the adjustable ones.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
@Melting Pot that piece is Tits. I'm thinking to purchase a fiddleback maple or walnut not sure, @ACE OF VAPE any thoughts?
I would probably opt for the fiddleback maple and try and persuade me to make a matching fiddleback maple dimmer box?
@hafalump my cherry still going strong 💪 4years still, only thing I would change is my dial (i Velcro it to the side of my desk so it doesn't move around,) th I maybe next gen dial start it at 5 or even a 6, who dials in below 5 here?
Could be related! Although I believe mine is Afzelia Burl, but that was way back in 2014 lots has happened in the past seven years. I've used the hell out of this vape over the years, broken a lot of glass in tumbles, but never the vape itself! She just keeps chugging along. I recently stripped off all the old wax/dirt buildup with a little bit of ISO and gave it a good buffing with beeswax last week. Still rocking my Nano daily, running 24/7/365 all these years later. I've tried a lot of other vapes, but none has dethroned my Nano from it's spot on my work desk.

Nice cleanup, looks better than new. 365 X 7, that's a lot of days in a row. Anyone out there have more days on theirs??

Traaaaan

I still havent heard from anyone...it's been 2 months.

I had my enano in storage for about 6 months as I was moving but finally got it back up and running. I got this unit in 2015 and it's been my DD ever since.

My old stems and gongs got trashed by accident so I ordered a fixed glass stem from epicvape. with the new stem my enano doesnt slide into it like the previous adjustable and fixed glass stems allowed. The opening of the new stem is a bit too narrow so the heater doesnt fit. It still sort of works like this but the temp has to be higher than I'd like to get a good draw.

Still sitting here 2 months later with a crappy stem and no response from epic vape. i ended getting an overpriced bubbler from a local shop and ordered a gong from puffitup. luckily it fit but if it didn't you know who would have responded to their customer? PIU. i am no longer interested in dealing with epic directly unless i have to...seriously, who does their QA and CS...its beyond terrible.

Ace of Vape, my support conversation in my order history was changed to "closed" yesterday without so much as a reply. $20 down the drain and a lost Epic vape supporter., all over a little piece of glass. i get it, the whole coronvirus is screwing over everyone but i honestly got 100x better service from COM-freaking-CAST customer support the other week. shameful.

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
I still havent heard from anyone...it's been 2 months.

Still sitting here 2 months later with a crappy stem and no response from epic vape. i ended getting an overpriced bubbler from a local shop and ordered a gong from puffitup. luckily it fit but if it didn't you know who would have responded to their customer? PIU. i am no longer interested in dealing with epic directly unless i have to...seriously, who does their QA and CS...its beyond terrible.

Ace of Vape, my support conversation in my order history was changed to "closed" yesterday without so much as a reply. $20 down the drain and a lost Epic vape supporter., all over a little piece of glass. i get it, the whole coronvirus is screwing over everyone but i honestly got 100x better service from COM-freaking-CAST customer support the other week. shameful.

Our email server has been having numerous issues for over a month now. Most responses are rejected by servers or sent straight to spam folders. I have opened up text support. You can check your spam folder for a response that has hopefully gotten through or text (866)898-0512 for immediate support. It's literally 3 people working full to part time at what has been the busies year we've had to date. I've done my best to go back through, respond and send out replacement parts however, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if I missed a few as I am still working on resolving several emails where I can't reach the customer.

I understand your frustration, believe me I would be furious and I am. Currently taking it out on our email host and app provider due to the unending headache they continue to cause. Puff It Up has amazing CS and is due in part to having a larger team. They are a shinning example of what I believe everyone's CS support should be and we will get there soon I believe. In the meantime, please reach out via text (866) 898-0512 or call so I can sort out your issue.

Thank you for choosing our product in the first place!

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
Been using my Enano exclusively through the WPA since I got a new one. Decided today to bust out the ice stem instead. It's a joy to use either way, and I honestly am having a tough time deciding which way I like using it more. Guess, I should be glad I have both options.

I have to say I love vaping and all the different options the dry herb vape world has to offer. And out of all the vapes I own, or have tried, so far, the Enano is the favorite.

Bigpoppafudge420

After almost 2 months of waiting and stalking the Canadian vape retailers Bam! stock finally hit Ontario. Walnut E-nano with long stems and the WPA purchased immediately hahaha. I had the money set aside for so long camping one of these out...now its all on Canada Post...so ill either have it friday orrrrrr 3 weeks from now. Either way I can't wait to get my hands on the E-nano and join the gang!

GetLeft

I only dial in below 6 when the dial's gotten snagged on something and dialed to a lower setting without me knowing. Usually takes a couple of draws before I figure it out. It happens infrequently so I don't bother fixing the dial in place. Gives me perspective when it happens. Another classic is hitting it without the bud in the stem. Did that a little while ago so I packed an extra size pinch into the stem as punishment :tup:

Top Bottom