caves

Living the vape life
You are in for a treat. IDK what you are getting for attachments? I always preferred a gong to use with water. However they sell an ice stem, which is really glass beads not ice, that gives a nice cool hit and you get to taste every little terp that your weed has to offer. And for efficency, you can load a few flakes if you want, but I like a half filled loose pack. Others like to shove a small nug in there. There are usually benefits to giving a good stir after the 2nd or 3rd hit.

Try setting it at 6 and then fine tune up or down from there. Have fun exploring. :tup:

Oh, and don't get all caught up worrying about the heater touching your herb. The majority of nanos won't char in the 5-7 range. Just load it and go.
It's coming with a long adjustable stem, a short adjustable stem, a glass screen WPA, and an adjustable screen WPA. I've got a Magic-Flight Orbiter to use for water filtration that's great for vapes. Minimal percolation but lets you take massive rips. The E-Nano is out for delivery today so I'm pumped to get experimenting! I have enough experience with a wide variety of vapes so I think it'll be pretty easy to figure out haha, but I really appreciate the tips! :D Probably try out the stems first to get a feel for the draw speed and vapor production, then move onto water when I want to step it up a notch.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hey ,Andy ! Did you hear they are actually going to fix this one too and probably merge them. Dont know when it is happening and how much sense there is in transfering your thread over there,maybe it will be just extra work for them to fuse them together ?
@Stu @pakalolo What do you think ?

We are no longer closing threads here; however, there is little activity on FC and it seems a lot of people don't check here for new posts. We do hope to merge the two forums at some point but we don't know yet whether that is practical.

Summer

Long Island, NY
If you have a 14mm GonG this also works and it’s in stock.

I have this one, too, but not crazy about it. IMO, the design doesn't feel as stable on a bubbler as the TAG one, & the tag carb is more ergonomically positioned. I have the DHG Cloud Buddy which is the same as the OG one above, but it's thin glass & wouldn't purchase again. If you can afford it, definitely go with the OG one.

can someone give a comparison between the enano and SSV?

If you want to compare vapes, you have to start a thread in Ask FC.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
For those without deep pockets, here's a very nice carbed adapter (though currently OOS):

I like that one too, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting, as it has been O/S for a while now. I signed up over a year ago to be informed when it's available - nothing but crickets.

Oregon Glass Blower does have a similar, but more expensive 18mm version for $42 Here. That's the size that I need, but I don't know, I'm still trying to talk myself into buying one. :uhoh:

3A191301-A398-4B29-B6B8-DAF3CD89B57C.png

nonamekevin

@nonamekevin just buy one, won't regret the E Nano luv. Wait 4 a sale, ice stem and some glass and u set. Mine is always on N ready to rip or sip. :pd::cheers:
I'm looking seriously at one!

Can someone explain the benefit of the carb'd gong adaptor? This might be the only vape where I've seen users recommend one, but maybe because I have limited experience with other vapes. What's different about the enano that someone would recommend one of those adaptors? :rockon:

snackmaster

I like that one too, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting, as it has been O/S for a while now. I signed up over a year ago to be informed when it's available - nothing but crickets.

Oregon Glass Blower does have a similar, but more expensive 18mm version for $42 Here. That's the size that I need, but I don't know, I'm still trying to talk myself into buying one. :uhoh:

View attachment 1198

Do you need the plug? This one has worked well for me.

Summer

Long Island, NY
As GL said above, you pull the carb cap out to clear the rig. This can be used with both desktop & portable vapes. It's a PITA having to lift the gong & vape up to clear.

There's also the style SM0 linked above where you use your finger to cover the carb & release to clear.

OGB makes nice stuff.

Last edited:

Nomad #111

View attachment 1198
If you use the Enano with a water piece it is well worth it imo

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I’ve been wanting to buy the ice stem for a long time. I think I will get two. I don’t have great luck with most glass. Epic’s glass can withstand a fall. I haven’t ordered anything for a long time. Does anyone know the latest FC code? It’s not always the same. Calling @ACE OF VAPE !

Whissmu

Hi, guys! I've been hidden a long time and I see there's changes around here... buy epic some ice stalks many weeks ago and the epic service does not answer me !! The track says: the package is in California from May 2. Help! What can I do? @nadia-epic?

Tombudster

Pretty disappointed with my latest purchase. My Ice Stem is chipped in the bowl area fresh from the box, and the stand and the power cord look like 2 different types of wood, and aren't anywhere near as dark as my Walnut E-Nano.

Is the wood issue normal? How long is it going to take for me to get a working stem seeing how bad their CS is?

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
Broke my Gong tonight. Just got a Milaana 3 and it's all I've been using, but decided to go through water tonight so I broke out the E-Nano.

Started cleaning the Gong with iso and it slipped out of my fingers in to the sink and smashed the bowl. Luckily when I ordered my gong I also ordered the ice stem, and since the log was already heated up i decided to use it instead of the Mi3.

Man the Nano is great through the ice stem (or with a water piece). The XL8R on the Mi3 is a great experience, but the ice stem on the Nano might be my personal preference. Glad I picked it up.

Already ordered a new Gong, the adjustable 14mm (because the holes on the fixed screen let through too much debris), and I can't wait to hit this through my bubbler again.

howie105

Pretty disappointed with my latest purchase. My Ice Stem is chipped in the bowl area fresh from the box, and the stand and the power cord look like 2 different types of wood, and aren't anywhere near as dark as my Walnut E-Nano.

Is the wood issue normal? How long is it going to take for me to get a working stem seeing how bad their CS is?

Different trees, different colors even from the same type of trees, if you want an exact color match go with a plastic vape or take up wood finishing. It's a bummer about your stem, got one of those myself guess I am lucky my stem still functions after years of use.

Top Bottom