• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
And, it's dry as hell around here right now with recent temps near 0 so that's no doubt a contributor.

I also have a wood stand. It's store bought from Epic. My Nano is also stuck in it. LOL The plastic around the bottom of the Nano is a little oversized and it gets jammed in the wood. I have been meaning to file it smooth and flush but.... well, it's on my list. LOL

Not a big deal for me on all fronts because I use a whip so my Nano never leaves the stand. And, the crack is in the back at the plug connection so I only see a tiny crack at the top. :) As long as it keeps working, I'm fine.

Still one of my daily users.
Do you have a two part epoxy?
Or some kind of wood filler?
Extreme temperatures can be difficult?

VelocityREST

Guys, thank you all for your replies, I loved all feedback and ...

ipGtt4R.png

well, yup, I took the bait, couldn't wait till 4/20 :S

Can't wait for it, probably it'll be here Wed, here I am trying to patiently waiting (and failing :p )

See you on the other side, and thanks again for everyone who chimed in :)

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
And, it's dry as hell around here right now with recent temps near 0 so that's no doubt a contributor.

I also have a wood stand. It's store bought from Epic. My Nano is also stuck in it. LOL The plastic around the bottom of the Nano is a little oversized and it gets jammed in the wood. I have been meaning to file it smooth and flush but.... well, it's on my list. LOL

Not a big deal for me on all fronts because I use a whip so my Nano never leaves the stand. And, the crack is in the back at the plug connection so I only see a tiny crack at the top. :) As long as it keeps working, I'm fine.

If the crack gets worse and your plug gets loose, send it back with the stand and we'll take care of them both. BTW the base is anodized aluminum not plastic....yet
be sure to get an RMA.

notlow

If the crack gets worse and your plug gets loose, send it back with the stand and we'll take care of them both. BTW the base is anodized aluminum not plastic....yet
be sure to get an RMA.

If it can not ever be made plastic that would be much preferred. I like quality components.

Oops, sorry about that. Yeah, on second look, it's black anodized aluminum. Plastic would definitely not work in that application. A little hot down there. LOL

Still, either the wood has really shrunk a LOT or the aluminum base was way oversized. I'll bet it's close to a 1/32 or 1/64" all the way around. Since the aluminum base plate does not fit into the hole (without cramming it in) on the wood stand, I assume it's the aluminum base being oversized.

Again, it's all moot since the E-Nano never leaves it's stand. I use a whip and a bong.

And, as for the crack, I think I'll just put my leather wrap around it again. Still, my OCD will insist that I eventually fix all these things.

Still, cracks seem to be pretty common on these E-Nanos. I still think @ACE OF VAPE should consider some kind of heat acceptable, slightly cushioned buffer between the wood and the metal. It might help prevent some of the cracks we hear about. JMO

hafalump

I went to the trusy nano and it was stone cold. The light was still on. With some wiggles the light flickers.
I got it to heat again, but it went cold after some use, again the light was still on. @ACE OF VAPE
should I have a look see under the hood for a solder connection? Or should I send her in?
It is about 3+ years.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Let me rant?

The session I just had this SUNDAY MORNING after ZACHARIAH his recommendation for book’s is all time wonderfull.

The NANO was FULL or CANNABIS however loose.
The GRIND was of a medium nature!
Some like different GRINDS?

There is not a one size fit’s all.

INDICA and SATIVA = HYBRID customized for me?
50/50 this morning?
NANO = 6.25

LEVEL = 7.98575 most likely out of 10?

SUNDAY SURFING is CIVILIZED!
SUNDAY READING is CIVILIZED!
SUNDAY do what your preference is?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I also question a plastic base..........and the humidity was in single digits during summer when both my units cracked.
Zero issues so far with the replacement unit it is running like a scalded dog.......but come summer if it does crack I will send it back,they stand behind their work at Epicvape.
feeling like sunday morning round here also @ataxian ...........snowing sideways.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I also question a plastic base..........and the humidity was in single digits during summer when both my units cracked.
Zero issues so far with the replacement unit it is running like a scalded dog.......but come summer if it does crack I will send it back,they stand behind their work at Epicvape.
feeling like sunday morning round here also @ataxian ...........snowing sideways.
When I was in BILLINGS on business in my past life I found it beautiful!
I have a metal NANO stand I painted PINK to FUCK with people who are programmed to believe color has a GENDER?

When I played GOLF at PINE HURSTS some of the GOLFERS would say: “that DOG will hunt”!

arb

Semi shaved ape
Pink is my favorite color...........too flat in that town I am over by Yellowstone...........sounds like you swing a bit stick.
:razz:
When I was in BILLINGS on business in my past life I found it beautiful!
I have a metal NANO stand I painted PINK to FUCK with people who are programmed to believe color has a GENDER?

When I played GOLF at PINE HURSTS some of the GOLFERS would say: “that DOG will hunt”!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I went to the trusy nano and it was stone cold. The light was still on. With some wiggles the light flickers.
I got it to heat again, but it went cold after some use, again the light was still on. @ACE OF VAPE
should I have a look see under the hood for a solder connection? Or should I send her in?
It is about 3+ years.
Definitely take care of it yourself. There’s no soldering in your nano, just those car radio spade connector. The two screws are under the cork on either side of the printing, taking care about removing them they go right back on when you’re done. Once the bottom is removed, you should be able to easily see the problem. I love the analog nature of the Nano, I love its power and simplicity. Good luck!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
*buying return journey flight to @arb acres and....click*
Holy Moly! :bowdown: I need to come study horticulture cos I wanna do that! That’s truly beautiful. You should probably write a manual for dummies (like me) and make some millions.

I noticed you got a new camera or phone recently? Nice that you’ve now got something that showcases your photographic skills for our viewing pleasure!

My newly & lovingly overhauled Nano is hot to trot :brow: 6 is too much on this bad mamajama! This old geezer’s hanging around 5.6725 and that’s upstairs, it’s 5.3715 downstairs. I’m pretty sure that @ACE OF VAPE adjusted the flux capacitors and supercharged it for me. Thank you sir :tup:

EDIT: because punctuation

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Personally..............I hope someday we will.
:leaf:
remember when jack nickolson said, “you can’t handle the truth!
My NANO and Decent CANNABIS is CIVILIZED this time of existence?
Jalapeños grapefruit oranges limes pineapple strawberry watermelon wheat CANNABIS grow well in CALIFORNIA? Outside even?
If you live in a challenging location indoor is what you do? (Expensive)
Do what you must to experience CIVILIZATION?
Are you EXPERIENCED?
NANO is simple however is perfect for someone like me?

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
So, I got a new job and more money seems to activate GAS, hath anyone ever heard of such a thing!
I don't dab a lot but I was itching for a recycler, and settled on this twister from black leaf, a knock off of a RET recycler apparently..
IMG-20190209-150128.jpg

Works great with the nano oooooweee
IMG-20190209-150057.jpg

Top Bottom