ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really dig the bare look, wish I would have gotten mine with no rings in it.
Ed I agree with you.
Being a woodworker most of my life. (mostly EXOTICS)
I have a hard time with the rings? (less is more)
The size of the NANO is perfect.
Looks like a nice vaporizer to have in the quiver!
The MAPLE without rings would match my butcher block work bench in my woodshop!
I finished it a some time ago however this is a photo during construction. (floors are now padded)
The MAPLE top I ripped jointed and Planed and Clamped.
The Drawer Handles are TEAK from a old Boat table.
Built the cabinets on site. (wanted them stronger than what the store sells).

The NANO through WATER PATH seem like the ticket!

Great Concept!

PDwasmy1st

Hello and good morning, wow I am really enjoying my Nano. I only use it with water through my zapbubbler. This thing performs so well and the hits are smooth, you gotta love it! I am seeing all these pics of Nanos and am really happy for you all. I am a little jealous though, I really dig the bare look, wish I would have gotten mine with no rings in it. I also like the work Enchantre had done, Andy can do anything, you have a beautiful unit! I have been watching a PN WT lately thinking of getting one to try with the Nano. I have gotten to where I only vape through water.

What does PN WT stand for and where can you buy them please!!??

PDwasmy1st,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nice shop by the way! I just had to buy another building, gonna open up a metal shop to go with the wood shop, no limits now bro!
The photo is my home shop.
My factory I have now shut down was 3000 square.
My 3 AXIS CNC Machine was [y = 11' x; x = 31"; z = 10"]
We sill do CAD Design however this you can do from home without the overhead.

Reverse Engineering is our specialty.

Let others take the risk!

0.5 GIRL SCOUT COOKIES @ 6:AM is PURE HEAVEN

I wonder how GSC taste in a NANO?

My THC levels are Medically correct at present!

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
hey ed and ataxian im pretty sure andy is making all the e-nanos without markings now. i did not order mine unmarked but thats how it came (your right it looks great unmarked). I emailed andy asking if he was sending out only unmarked versions going forward and i believe he said yes. or possibly that unmarked was the standard and you would have to ask for marked versions.

anyway naked is sexy :mmmm:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Thats what I am talking about!

Naked is sexy Rrose, no beating around the bush there!
All new Nanos are now indeed naked unless ordered otherwise. They are also sporting new softer cords.
Going to making some walnut burl Nanos this week. Ed would love to see your Maple burl in my shop.

'Ataxian' Those teak handles are awesome.

Andy

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ed would love to see your Maple burl in my shop.

Oh I have some amazing 5A Amboyna, spalted Afzelia, Box Elder Burl, and Claro Walnut burl! All are some of the best of the best.

Cant wait to see the Walnut burl you are gonna be turning bro!

Ed's TnT,
Very cool. I have limited experience with mine so far, but it is a great product. It would complement your current lineup well and be a great first log vaporizer. I've used a Heat Island, Purple Days and The E-Nano and all are solid. It really comes down to preferences.

slowandsteady,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom