• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

lazylathe

Almost there...
After a week of pretty solid use the new, improved Nano is proving to be a beast!!!
I find that i am hovering just below 7 for the perfect temp, dry or with a WT!

Wake and vape this morning with a tiny amount of OG Kush just covering the screen.
One massive hit and quit, there was still some goodness left but that is for later!

Heading off to the candy store soon to stock up on herb and concentrates!!!
Love having fresh stock!

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
My E-nano has arrived! It landed on my doorstep this morning so that's less than 2 weeks from order date to get it shipped to the UK. I am amazed at how beautifully made it is, I love how log vapes makers vary their designs slightly to add their own touches. For me each log vape I have had has felt like moving on a generation; from PD to HI and then from HI to E-Nano.

I love the vap tubes too, very clean design and they feel sturdy. Had a very brief 'test' and pulled clouds from the first go, normally it takes me a little while to settle in to a new vape but this hits the spot from the off.

Will post pics later!

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
Photos as promised. :)

Kq7dyN5.jpg

uzWeTP9.jpg

UtNPhoY.jpg

I love it so much, not only is it beautiful but it's also... well... EPIC! :D

Now, off for more testing!!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Just got my exotic from the mail lady. Thank you @Ratchett, you rock!

While not the most sought after exotic (fiddleback), it is very very beautiful and a definite upgrade from my OG walnut.

PHZ7Ccy.jpg

My only dislike so far is that it seems to run much cooler than my OG nano. About a number and a half less. For what I used to like on my OG @7 on the dial now need to be @8-8.5. I have it on the same dedicated outlet I've always used btw.

Anybody else to compare a new to old? Is this normal? Maybe I have one of these underpowered cords I've read about.

Besides that I love love love it! It is beautiful, the fit and finish is a bit more refined than my OG nano. It's about 1/4 in taller than the OG as well. The black base looks great (always thought id prefer the silver but after seeing it.... No!). And the removable cord, well I thought the nano should've always had that option. Great work @ACE OF VAPE. The progression is awesome.

Edit: I also noticed that there is the slightest difference in the size of the ridge on the heater cover. The ridge that your stem or gong stops on. It's less than a millimeter but actually makes things a bit more challenging for me. Lol

Last edited:

LuckySeed777

Just got my exotic from the mail lady. Thank you @Ratchett, you rock!

While not the most sought after exotic (fiddleback), it is very very beautiful and a definite upgrade from my OG walnut.

My only dislike so far is that it seems to run much cooler than my OG nano. About a number and a half less. For what I used to like on my OG @7 on the dial now need to be @8-8.5. I have it on the same dedicated outlet I've always used btw.

Anybody else to compare a new to old? Is this normal? Maybe I have one of these underpowered cords I've read about.

Besides that I love love love it! It is beautiful, the fit and finish is a bit more refined than my OG nano. It's about 1/4 in taller than the OG as well. The black base looks great (always thought id prefer the silver but after seeing it.... No!). And the removable cord, well I thought the nano should've always had that option. Great work @ACE OF VAPE. The progression is awesome.

When my nano was new, I would normally hit it anywhere between 8-10 dry. I knew it wasn't the outlet because it was the same at my girlfriend's house. After a few weeks of use I wasn't able to vape dry past 8.5 without irritation and now I'm at 6.5 -7. Is their a break in period?

Last edited:
Hey FC long time reader first time poster. I just got my walnut e-nano in the mail today all the way to NJ in just 3 days since order placement .

Def a big thanks to Andy for the quick order response! Also for creating this beast! I own a Buddha and a Pax and I am psyched about the conservation . Prior to Vaping I was a big advocate of the "bong snap " so now I feel that need can be translated to vaping by using this amazing device.

Sadly I will not be able to use it with my sovereignty King Stemline due to clearance issues until I get some sort of dry adapter ,I don't wanna mess up its perfect drag by adding one of my a/c's. I guess ill just have to try it out with my Name Brand stemless or my Medicali 20 arm . Poor me.

Seren

Away with the fairies
I noticed that when my nano was new I would normally hit it any where from 8-10 I knew it wasn't the outlet because it was the same at my girlfriend's house. After a few weeks of use I wasn't able to vape dry past 8.5 without irritation and now I'm at 6.5 -7. Is their a break in period?

At a guess, I'd say that was more likely down to your learning curve (?) :shrug: :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
I noticed that when my nano was new I would normally hit it any where from 8-10 I knew it wasn't the outlet because it was the same at my girlfriend's house. After a few weeks of use I wasn't able to vape dry past 8.5 without irritation and now I'm at 6.5 -7. Is their a break in period?

J

I had an original E-Nano and used it consistently at 6.5.
This was the perfect spot on the dial for me, using dry stems or WT's.

@ACE OF VAPE upgraded me to the newest version with the removable cord and i also purchased a new thicker glass stem and 18mm GonG.

After two weeks i have settled on 6.8/9, close to 7 on the dial as my perfect temp setting!
This works well for dry stems or with my WT's.
For concentrates i turn her up to 8.

So slightly different settings but the overall experience from V1 to the latest version is out of this world!!
Flavour, taste, all last longer and i do not get the popcorn taste as easily. I really have to turn up the heat and cook the herb to get the popcorn taste, i am happy staying lower and just stirring with the e-pic or the flat part of a bamboo skewer and extracting until the vapor is negligible.

You also have to take into account that the heaters used cannot be "tuned" to read an exact temp on the dial. Some heaters may run slightly cooler/hotter than others but as far as i can tell just a tweak of the dial will get you where you want to be!

Caligula

Maximus
Your dial comes off. You can "adjust" the relation of the heat level to the numbers by simply pulling the dial off and re-positioning it. To that effect, not all dials are set exactly the same when installed at EV, hence the dependencies between units.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Your dial comes off. You can "adjust" the relation of the heat level to the numbers by simply pulling the dial off and re-positioning it. To that effect, not all dials are set exactly the same when installed at EV, hence the dependencies between units.

But mine shuts off at 0 and maxes at 10, wouldn't moving the dial change the Off and Max numbers???

I had an original E-Nano and used it consistently at 6.5.
This was the perfect spot on the dial for me, using dry stems or WT's.

This is where I've settled. 6 is flavor, 6.5 is thicker clouds, finish around 7 if I remember, :D

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
So I went to pack my dry stem and it felt a lil restricted. Basket screen looked fine but I swapped it out anyway. Then I realized I'm probably looking at the wrong screen.

KFY1zvDl.jpg

Sure enough, it's my MP filter. This ^^^ would have otherwise been sucked down my throat. Wish I could find something finer that doesn't restrict the air-flow. Maybe pantyhose or cheese cloth?? I tried cotton and no matter how little I use it just feels too restricted. Any ideas???

exit

Is it necessary to use I with a dedicated outlet, as in should use with a surge protector be avoided altogether?

exit,

Caligula

Maximus
Wish I could find something finer that doesn't restrict the air-flow. Maybe pantyhose or cheese cloth?? I tried cotton and no matter how little I use it just feels too restricted. Any ideas???

Small piece of organic cotton-ball or one out of a pill container.

Caligula,
Reactions: Snappo

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I also gave up on cotton after feeling too much an increase of resistance; and when I would try to use less cotton it would only pull through...

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Snappo

Crinkled Salmon

Question: is it OK to use regular beeswax to condition the wood of my nano? I've read the people only use that "under butter" stuff from UD which makes me sceptical
What's exactly in that stuff?

Crinkled Salmon,
Reactions: Seren

lazylathe

Almost there...
Question: is it OK to use regular beeswax to condition the wood of my nano? I've read the people only use that "under butter" stuff from UD which makes me sceptical
What's exactly in that stuff?

Beeswax should be fine, so long as it is all natural and no man made additives.
I use a food safe wax designed for wooden kitchen utensils and wooden bowls.

Here is a link:
http://www.claphams.com/Home_Page.php

Go down to the second one, the Salad bowl finish.
You can also read up about their beeswax polish and it's ingredients!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Is it necessary to use I with a dedicated outlet, as in should use with a surge protector be avoided altogether?
Mine's on a surge bar with three other items - lamp, phone charger, elevape charger. Never a problem. I probably wouldn't have it on with a high-power demand item.

Shouldn't be necessary for a dedicated outlet, I've got mine on the same outlet as my 3D printer and laptop without any problems
Or, sure. high-demand stuff probably won't hurt either. :)

Mrmrmrmr

Like Enchantre said i would avoid plugging it in along with something using a decent amount of power. Tried plugging mine into a outlet with an a/c, did not work well at all..

Top Bottom