• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cannasoor

Got the same bubbler, but, was an Airvape thing if i remember correctly...Clear Glass

Have you ever tried it on your E-Nano (assuming you have one)? Wet or dry, or both? How did you like it?

I was surprised (and pleased) at how well it did just dry.

_____

OK, I think I just found the Airvape version: it looks very similar … maybe just a bit different on the internal baffling details—hard to tell from the picture there. The picture of the clear version at Sneaky Pete’s store is perhaps a bit easier to see for comparison’s sake. (And it seems to be in stock.)

The Airvape one also might be smaller, just based on the video: my (Dark) Scorpion is 5" long, about 1-1/4" in diameter.

Okla68

Have you ever tried it on your E-Nano (assuming you have one)? Wet or dry, or both? How did you like it?

I was surprised (and pleased) at how well it did just dry.

_____

OK, I think I just found the Airvape version: it looks very similar … maybe just a bit different on the internal baffling details—hard to tell from the picture there. The picture of the clear version at Sneaky Pete’s store is perhaps a bit easier to see for comparison’s sake. (And it seems to be in stock.)

The Airvape one also might be smaller, just based on the video: my (Dark) Scorpion is 5" long, about 1-1/4" in diameter.
Its a versatile lil bubbler...even rigged it to run a Nector Collector thru to soften Dab hits !

Last edited:

ibrokemypie

looking to get a log vape, and e-nano seems to have the most recommendations, however I live in australia and have heard about issues with using the e-nano because of the US-only 110v power input. how is e-nano outside of america? are there 220/230v options available? if not, whats the best alternative?

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
looking to get a log vape, and e-nano seems to have the most recommendations, however I live in australia and have heard about issues with using the e-nano because of the US-only 110v power input. how is e-nano outside of america? are there 220/230v options available? if not, whats the best alternative?
Sent you a DM

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
If you're not a micro doser, I would stay clear of the enano.
The enano is very capable of handling much more than microdosing. I had used mine for several years as my DD and it could rip a range of different loads very well and with great flavor.
Now I do agree if @Dopamine is looking for something to rip huge loads for massive clouds then maybe the enano XL or one of the many ball vapes, like a Terp Hammer, might be more his angle.

GetLeft

My first and only plug was the e-nano, years ago. It's been plugged in ever since I got it and to this day pumps me out a powerful hit whenever I'm ready for one. I guess I'm microdosing but my nano is the most potent vape I have. A single hit on it (which is my norm) delivers more of a punch than several hits from my most used portable (which is no slouch of a vape). I load my nano stem according to the size of the one-hitter I want to take. More or less, depending on my need at the moment. It's easy enough to load it with more material to get several hits as many folks do and of course to load multiple stems. The XL might be a good choice for the heavier hitter.

Anotherfist75

Just resurrected my e nano. I put all my vapes away for my heavy hitters (B1, B0). I was going through waaaay too much medicine. Went back to half bowl Anvils to save money. Then I purchased a couple convectors, and I saw someone using their’s with a log vape…….whipped out my e nano, BAM!!💥 back on the log!!

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hi Epic fam! Long time no see/hear/write...? Life has been crazy and we're back down to 2 people TOTAL working on getting you E-nanos & parts. I hope everyone is doing fantastic!

I can see some people are having issues getting ahold of us again. The new website has a chat function which we have update and now allows us to communicate with people whether they are online or email them offline.
You can reach us at CustomerService@epicvape.com / 866-898-0512

I am behind as we had an influx of emails and calls this past week.

I'll be back soon to update with sales for April!!

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
I have an original e nano I got in 2016 and loved it. Was great for many years. I had planned to send it in and getting the extended warranty. I also purchased a new XL. This was roughly 2 weeks ago and nobody has any idea where that XL has ended up. They stated that they had a large shipment go missing. Apparently it takes over a week to update the paying and waiting customers regarding this delay. The lady also stated "I might" get the missing one, huh?

This afternoon was the first update in over a week. After several calls with voicemails, emails, and chatting on their website. The lady I spoke with seemed like this was par for course. There is a theme with epickai - and it's poor communication and no transparency at all. You're running a business and have a history of this. There are several desktop vape makers that you will not experience this run around with.

Their product is great but their service is absolutely absymal. On top of this they expected me to pay the $11 for shipping... Why do you even offer an expedited shipping option if you have a history of delays and problems? I firmly believe people are more patient when there is communication. I also understand you may not work weekends - fine, turn the chat off on your site certain hours or something then. Post a message that you are out on weekends. Simply communicate!
Hi Again! I think there was a miscommunication on the phone as I was referring to orders being lost with USPS. After many days of being "lost" in the USPS system we will re-ship and these tend to show up after the replacement orders. You order was never officially accepted by USPS so I said I didn't think it was going to show up. Much like the others in the batch that were never picked up by USPS or accepted. Instead I reshipped all affected orders as it was clear they were not going to get to customers. You ordered on a Sunday which meant we didn't batch for shipping until Thursday and had it ready for USPS on Friday. With notifications stating it can take 24-48hrs before USPS updates tracking sent on Thursday.

Emails and calls are only answered on Monday - Friday and as I had stated I was quite behind. As well as Monday knowing I needed to find a solution. I understand that many larger companies can utilize 2-3 day shipping but we are not a large company. Even then there are plenty of companies that take days to process orders. Your label had no update in status because it was lost before USPS even accepted it. So I agree it isn't normal for us or anyone else.

Most orders do take about a week between processing and shipping to make it to USPS. Lately Authorize.net has flagged more and more transactions as fraudulent causing us to utilize the 2-3 day processing window. Others ship same day, such as accessories especially when ordered Mon, Tues, Thursday, and Friday. We send out emails with order confirmation, tracking information, and a final one when it is delivered. Ensuring no one is left in the dark.

We make hand made vaporizers and over the years we have had to try to express that our products do take longer to get to the customer. We have included it in the terms and conditions required to accept when ordering as well. I will double check on our website to ensure this is still the case.

As I expressed via email, I am truly sorry you had a bad experience.

FOR EVERYONE READING - you emailed yesterday asking for an update. I replied in less than 24 hours. To say we are not communicating is not only untrue but a bit unfair.

There was no delay in fulfilling your refund request within 3 hours this morning. Because there is only one person - me - currently doing the bulk of shipping and communicating with customers I have to prioritize which emails, phone calls and messages get responded to first. We should have another person joining our team again soon but until then I assure you I am doing my best.

Please know your warranty is valid if it is a heater issue but otherwise the E-Nano from 2016 would require a nominal repair fee which includes the shipping fees. We let you know back in Oct. and received your response on March 8th. ;)

While I am always sad to hear that someone no longer favors the E-Nano I hope you find a product that suits you and can ship it out at Amazon speeds.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
i have an OG enano that is running hot at all dial settings. mine does not have the removable cord, it is hard wired directly to the device. i emailed epicvape but they just said "It sounds like you need a new cord. The cord itself is most likely “stuck” on the highest setting."

Can i just replace the cord/dimmer with something like this? dimmer cord from amazon

I think i could probably order the replacement cords from epickai and slice the plug off the end but quite honestly that customer support response was lackluster and i don't feel like they deserve more of my business.
Hey there! Apologies I haven't been on here lately. In the email it should have included the link to the cord which are usually on sale for around $15. Apologies if you didn't feel we solved your issue with the information provided. I hope you found a solution!

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Whoa... I'm not trying to go back and forth and argue with you. You dropped the ball on communication and EpicKai has a documented history of that. If you really want to go get nit picky about the first time I tried to contact you I can go look up the exact date and time. I'm now confident I made the right choice in getting a refund.

My overall point stands - 9/10 you order something off the internet it doesn't sit in a pre-shipment status for > 1 week without 0 communication. This is odd and Epickai has handled it poorly. This interaction just confirms I made the appropriate choice by getting a refund. This was handled in an extremely poor manner and then you tried to turn it around on me. Good riddance epic vape!
LOL obviously not looking for a back and forth either! :) As I said I have lots of emails to get to ;) but to post about a company you have to expect them to respond allowing for a full picture of the issue. Also, you let me know to check this forum specifically which I assumed meant you wanted a response. We have had issues in the past as many companies do as the expand and contract over the years. We really have made great strides in email and website issues that have crept up over the years.

No one is "turning" it around on you. At every step I have apologized, offered discounts greater than our sales, and outlined everything to ensure you feel heard and weren't left without an explanation. I truly am sorry you feel like you're being put on the spot. As a manufacturer it's my job to respond and keep communication going so all customers know we are here for them. :):love:

houdeanis

I am by no means trying to deter people from buying from Epickai / epicvape. However I would encourage you to consider their history of shipping issues. These are mostly documented on the vaporent subreddit and here. Dating back roughly a decade. It's pretty obvious there are some shipping and communication issues with Epickai. I would never tell someone how to run their business but if you have that many issues, it's probably time to review the process and/or go with a different courier. Their google reviews (presumably for their shipping office?) reflect these problems as well.

The product is amazing but the service and shipping is a nightmare.

I fully understand the product is hand made. If your site says in stock it should be ready to ship, correct? Not still in the process of being crafted.

I am also not accusing anyone at Epickai of dishonesty, I don't know what happened. But it sounds like they don't really either.

There are red flags with this business and I'm not trying to give them unnecessary criticism. It doesn't take a lot of effort to communicate and sort these things out. It's also not unreasonable to expect a business to communicate delays.

Thank you Nadia for a quick refund.

Last edited:
houdeanis,
Reactions: cannasoor

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
We got nothing but love here for you and ANY E-Nano lover or dry herb vape for that matter. We're human and can miss the mark often.
At the end of the day all that matters is that you're using a vaporizer, especially a desktop one ;) whenever possible. #DHV for life!!! (Dry Herb Vapes) :love:

Top Bottom